The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swt_aznxxbabe

I should think that she's one of the most popular sm trainees that hasn't debuted yet (unlike imyoonah etc) because of the jaejoong/donghae rumors?

what rumor?..I want to know...can somebody explain about the rumor with Jaejoong and Donghae...?...aish....

Guest pikapika

what rumor?..I want to know...can somebody explain about the rumor with Jaejoong and Donghae...?...aish....

i think its just that she dated thm both...but i dont think that the same time ^.^

my room mate just told me stephanie hwang went to her school o.0 small world

Guest lovablekrnstar63

MY GOODDDDD

SO MANY TRAINEESS

i doubt all of them are going to debut under SM

-_-

..*sigh*

but they're all so good looking

Guest sekai_jr

if i was a SM trainnee i would probably get kick out..soon after i got in becuse i'm too old..lol

hope they all will be able to debut soon...

Guest shaaaronz

Yes, please! Thank you!

Is he still training with SM?

joonyoungie isnt training at SM...

but hez not in DSP either.. i dont think he ever was in DSP.. o.O

he will not be in sj 06.. or 07 or anything.. in fact i dont think SM is even rotating SJ anymore..

SM isnt going to make a suju '06 or '07.

these rumors have been made through internet & suju even stated themselves that there will be no such thing. It's been confirmed.

what i meant was that shE left clues like talking to stephanie or jessica saying SW said this or that. OH YEAH! I REMEMBER THEM MENTIONING THAT STELLA AND SHIWON HAD A COUPLE? BRACLET. OR W/E BUT SHE AND SHIWON BOTH HAVE A BRACELET. THATS WHY IN LOVELETTER WHEN HE CAME OUT, IF YOU LOOK AT HIS WRIST, THERE IS A BRACELET.

CREDIT: STELLA'S MYSPACE.

BUT NOOW, STELLA DOESNT DO MYSPACE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE INCIDENT (:

uhm i think yur talking about the tiffany bracelete that shiwon wears?

THAT's the couple bracelete?!

cuz I know stella has the circular tiffany bracelete & the same with shiwon since he wore it on 'Full house' episode 3 or 4.

mm interesting;

do yu know stella personally?? because if yu found this all out on myspace before it shut down- there was a myspace phoney of 'stellakim' too.

&& if stella were to be going out with Shiwon since july '05,

why would there be rumours a YEAR LATER about their relationship?

that just boggles my mind a bit.

its just a matter of curiosty and gossip.

im done here.

Guest shaaaronz

^they're not really rumors.. they were going to have a sj06 and 07 and etcetc but SM realized that korean fans are still obsessed with the idea of one group debuting together and finishing together.. so they're probably not going to do it anymore.. plus SM had no clue that SJ would be such a big success.. they cant exactly remove members now when so many of them have such popularity

Archived