The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm, i think there are probably thousands of SM trainees. the oes i posted are like already popular among the fans. but 3/4 of them don't even get noticed. y'know how so many many stars left sm because it was just too darn long of a wait. eg: leejunki/jangnara/hyori etc. i get your point. i don't see how hard it is to be a part of SM, but you need some things stand out. maybe realy star qualities, rumorsscandals etc. haha.

wow, Hyori was recruited by SM too?

interesting.

Guest angimun

WOW theyre so young...

how can sm switch suju just like that??? rotating new members will take the feeling of familiarity of the already members away. we've been with them for quite a while and itll be strange when a new face suddenly pops up. NO ONE CAN REPLACE THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS

yea i also think its sad that there are so many sm trainees that dont ever get into the spotlight even though they have the skill. sm entertainment can be a birthplace for stars, but its also like a wasting place for others who also have skill but don't catch their attention. so much talent..but not all are shown

these kids are literally... kids o__O

damnnn... i cant believe they're actually training them to become

singers in groups like TVXQ and CSJH.

they're cute and all, and im sure they're not bad skill-wise but

omgosh... :o

thank-you for sharing the pictures : ) <3

Guest june1ov3

heyyy, that yoominho guy was in the korean drama LOVERS.

i knew i saw him somwhere when i was watching the drama.. and thus.. i saw his picture in this thread XP

i didn't think he would be a sm trainee, but i guess he is!

holy richard simmons... what's up with the tiny little people and the young age?

I have doubts with SM now... they are loosing their popularity

they only have DBSK, Boa right now, and if people say SJ I guess I have to agree.

They really need someone to pull them up again...

missxsuong>> No, it's Kibum of Super Junior who was in the MV.

What's wrong for them being young? They're trainees, which means they're still training. Geez, it's not like they gonna debut that young. Even Changmin of DBSK debuted when he was 15/16 <__<

About SuJu being a rotational band, yes, if I'm not mistaken, it was supposed to be like that, but since they gained so much popularity and fans, they didn't go on with the idea anymore. Noticed how now they're known as Super Junior instead of Super Junior 05?

Guest MRS.CHANGMIN(:

SM. can really pick hot/cute people.

maybe LSM is gay-____-

jk. but i know this one guy that was a japanese producer

and he was gay and picked all the cute guys(:

Guest 보석미남

missxsuong>> No, it's Kibum of Super Junior who was in the MV.

Actually it DOES look like Kim Moon Kyu in the MV. There's 2 guys remember? Kibum is the older one and there's a younger guy who I suspect is KMK. Hahaha. He's cute though. Kinda reminds me for shootdori kids. :D

Guest se7en-11

just dont touch dbsk ---> no switching, no rotating and no dismissing members please~~~

jessica dated Jaejong??? omg realli? someone please elaborate?

thanks in advance

Guest perfectdeath

dear lord, some of them look like they just got out of pre-school. it scares me how some of these new stars-to-be are the same age as myself!

Archived