Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cmy_185

The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest MiNIwo0b

LOL!!!!!!

I think this is Hilarious and Pathetic!!!!

I should tell me little brother to go and try out to see if he'd make it!! lol. he's 13!!! it might work!!! lol

You know. I dont like how SM trains such YOUNG kids. Sure SM has really good artists but SM's a greedy company that only wants money. They dont think about these kids. They need education too you know.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

im yoonah is very pretty. yes. all the guys are so cute! aww. the 1993 one. haha. oh man. the trainees keep getting younger and younger!!! ahhhh. corruption! no i'm jk. ^_~

actually seriously. there is starting to be serious corruption in the sm trainee business. not to be mean ^_~ you kno, being exposed to this popularity and entertainment business at a young age is probably a huge impact on all those kids. i hope they're ok (actually they're probably pretty happy right now buuut in the longrun maybe not)...^^

i'm so vague. lol

wow they're all so pretty/handsome ^///^

Guest mimi1931

so i saw girl younger than me

so if i want to ve a tainee should i go for it now??

but i am 1993

so i dont know

cuz other people start training at mostly at age 15

i mean to the singer i know

they all start at 14 - 15

so comment

btw i am canadian

so it will be hard to get it to SM

i love SM all the people turn all famous

hehe little part of this

a very tiny part is to see TVXQ

Guest DBSG_luver

stella goes to my school and i hear she's a pinkberry. Well i dunno her so i guess i cant say my opinion but i heard that she really IS dating choi shiwon (sorry laydeez) and that he always comes to the US wen he can to see her and vice versa when stella has school vacations. :(

im yoonah is very pretty. yes. all the guys are so cute! aww. the 1993 one. haha. oh man. the trainees keep getting younger and younger!!! ahhhh. corruption! no i'm jk. ^_~

actually seriously. there is starting to be serious corruption in the sm trainee business. not to be mean ^_~ you kno, being exposed to this popularity and entertainment business at a young age is probably a huge impact on all those kids. i hope they're ok (actually they're probably pretty happy right now buuut in the longrun maybe not)...^^

i'm so vague. lol

wow they're all so pretty/handsome ^///^

actually, its different for the ones that r in US rite now. the american kids at school dont even no about the trainees being famous so they're only treated differently by like new kids that know of them(until they go to Korea for more training). but i think ur rite about the ones being trained in Korea. must be hard =T

Guest ilikestupid

You know. I dont like how SM trains such YOUNG kids. Sure SM has really good artists but SM's a greedy company that only wants money. They dont think about these kids. They need education too you know.

so ignorant, of course it isn't the best thing that children are being trained at such a young age but that's just how it's done. it gets them prepared and trained to enter the entertainment industry when they're old enough. being a celebrity is tough work, you have to commit and dedicate yourself, all of us only see and hear the fun side of it like them making money and hanging out with other celebrities and seeing them on variety shows but so much goes on behind the scenes.

even in the states people like justin timberlake and jessica simpson all started when they were ridiculously young but because they worked at it they suceeded. it might be hard to understand but not that many people could make it like dbsg or boa or other celebs.

and of course lee soo man isn't the best guy in the world, are you? everyone has their faults and it's a business, they're in it to make profit. you hear much worse things like companies exploiting children in third world countries and destroying the world we live in but in sm people have the choice to leave whenever they want.

Guest nxtlvl

gawwd, these people look soo young! even girls who are 2-3 years older than me look like they are the same age as me =.= and guys in

'93 look like they are 4th graders...i guess it's because they are more 'cute' looking and yeahh...

Guest missxsuong

KIM MOON KYU

is he in the graces new mv?

it looks like him

Guest saranghaeB

so many to be superjunior members????? my god... is suju seriously expanding till 100?

Guest `lilac;dreams

is the super junior 06 really confirmed? Are they forming a new group or what? or they merging with the current super junior? Sorry for asking so much cos i really love Super Junior and i don't want them to spilt up. :(

Guest mamaikuma

I'll wait for them their performance and their songs hahaha

Guest syuen

wow they're young!! i'd be too old if i was too tryout since i'm 19 already!!!

Guest xpiyo

wow.. some of the sm trainees are so young! younger than me! i feel so jealous.. haha IM YOONAH is soooo pretty! i think she's the prettiest out of all the girls. none of the guys are ask cute as the older sm-ers that have debuted.

Guest thereceivr

^ i agree that imyoonah is the prettiest. btw, does anyone know if any of the trainee guys posted here is the younger boy in csjh's my everything mv?

Guest AYRAVE

KIM HEE SOO is a really cute girl...adorable..its really "cool" lol when a little girl her age can sing..wow! haha...cant wait to hear all their songs...

Guest gurly-yang

Hey whats Stella Kim's myspace?

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

BAEK MIN HYUN is hotttttt

Guest snapple!

they look so YOUNG O_O

the 93 and 94s look like they're SIX

I'm thirteen and i don't even look CLOSE to what they look like O_O

omg they're so young,... the 94's look like they're 6

yeah i agree i was born in "1994" but i look much older than them O.O and some of them are young

Guest Music_Gurl

omfg if they rotate super junior im gonna freaking hate sm town forever.... =.=