The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

Guest efflorescent musings

awww the guys are cute!! especially the first one. and he's younger than me. -____-

but they are so young. so jealous of them ><

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mimito

Baek Min Hyun is freakin hotttt<3 & Kim Hyo Yeon`s prettti. Wasnt Kim Hyo Yeon supposed to be in some female group that SM was suppose to create?

Guest aircastles

Does anyone have Stella Kim's picture? I can't see it :o Boo.

Dang I thought there would be a whole mess of anti-stella fans cuz she's dating Shi Won. I guess nooooot.

Pictures of Stella [click here]: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69796

And I thought that was just a rumor? I mean she's just 16 years old and Shiwon is like 20 already. o_O;;

I don't think her parents would let her do that....

Haha, but I just noticed something while cleaning out my computer...

I have a TON of Kang Jun Young photos...

I mean for someone who hasn't debuted yet, I have a ton. xD

I just hope he's going to debut soon...because there isn't going to be a Super Junior 2006.

Haha, anyone want to see some more Jun Young photos? :D

Guest eugene

Pictures of Stella [click here]: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69796

And I thought that was just a rumor? I mean she's just 16 years old and Shiwon is like 20 already. o_O;;

I don't think her parents would let her do that....

Haha, but I just noticed something while cleaning out my computer...

I have a TON of Kang Jun Young photos...

I mean for someone who hasn't debuted yet, I have a ton. xD

I just hope he's going to debut soon...because there isn't going to be a Super Junior 2006.

Haha, anyone want to see some more Jun Young photos? :D

Oooh thanks. She's pretty. She kinda looks like Jiyeon. I don't think it's a rumor because everyone said she posted it all over her myspace and some girl that went to the same school with her in NJ said that she really is dating him. :o Oh well. :D If not Shi won, then who is she dating if it says "in a relationship" in her myspace? :X

Guest BriAn~Me4u~ToNy

woah their so young -.- dah girl dah danced wif boa at the award show thingy was hella gd..she onli 12?! -__-

damz some of them r so young..buh sooo cute~~ hehe

baek min hyun is HOT!

Oooh thanks. She's pretty. She kinda looks like Jiyeon. I don't think it's a rumor because everyone said she posted it all over her myspace and some girl that went to the same school with her in NJ said that she really is dating him. :o Oh well. :D If not Shi won, then who is she dating if it says "in a relationship" in her myspace? :X

whoa she posted all over her myspace? thats some great way to get publicy..

Guest StylishAzNx07

whoa she posted all over her myspace? thats some great way to get publicy..

wow she must REALLY wanna brag about dating such a gorgeous guy -_-<_< no offense but she seems like SUCH an attention richard simmons. <_<

Guest repeat_on_echo

oooh~~ i liked kim moon kyu when i first saw him on jinsil game. :] what a cutie!!! <33 isn't he supposed to be an uhlljjang? but anyways, that lee taemin guy is adorable too!! blahh~ i'll have to get used to the girls.. they don't seem that great.. but that's just my opinion so whatever~~~

stella doesn't use myspace anymore & the jessica h.o incident is old. it's not worth bringing up again. & stella didn't mention anything about a guy on her myspace.. it just says she's in a relationship. we don't even know if it's siwon. the rumors all started from the internet. unless someone saw them together in public, we shouldn't assume things. & she's not an attention richard simmons. she seems really nice.

Guest miss adorablexd

the guys are CUTE

the girls are pretty ^_^

ALL SO YOUNG ---- " youngin' " LOL is that spelled correctly :blink:

Guest pinguvxd

wow. so many hot guys!! O_O ahah. man, i was scouting for a picture of my friend. hmm..but she's not up there. o.O

Guest MaryMagdalin

kim moon kyu!!!!

kim moon kyu!!!!

kim moon kyu!!!!

kim moon kyu!!!!

kim moon kyu!!!!

<3333333333333

my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest xx0_gigi

really young kim joon myeon is pretty cute kang jun young gosh he looks like a bad boy i wouldn't mind being his slave for a night teehee kwon yuri is cute hong bora looks like a little hoylee

Guest mynameishannie

Hong BOra does look like a little hyoLee. & yoon do yeon looks like a mini Boa. hahah they're cute, but really young.

Archived