Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cmy_185

The Future of SM Entertainment.

:tears::tears::tears: no0o0o can anyone tell me if ther saying is reaL.... is super junior gonna rotate why???!?!??!?!?!?............. can anyone tell me the whole story of this i dont want tooo.. :tears::tears: i dont want them to split up :tears::tears:

Guest mai90

Lol, they should be great, right? Well, hope they are all as great as their unni and oppas that has been successful like TVXQ and Boa. I feel kinda disappionted though, two of the guys are maybe younger than me and one of the girls is a year younger than me. It's kinda wied how some of the girls haven't even debut and they are already famous because of rumours realating to dating other celebs. :( Well, I still hope for every trainee to be successive. :)

Guest babybuggyY2K

they're all cute and hot ... i can see them make it big already hahas.

Guest lynnshim

BIG NEWS~ ABOUT HONG BORA'S AUDITION!

okay i was watching donghae's audition clip when i came upon.. HONG BORA's audition. its like in the same clip as the one donghae is in. she is contestant number 6 [: i think she did her eyes.. well yeah def. shes the one everyone thinks did surgery ? ^^ WELL ANYWAYS. i think she sings okay. [:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ongUVBsHKPE...ted&search=

^ there you go. its around the middle she is #6

-p.s- you could see a little clip of jang ha jin in the very beginning. you have to find her becaus of her looiks, they dont say her name (;

she says something like : I dont think i did good? lol i think.;

Oh wow..that '89er...that needs to get her eyebrows done..I was like O_O;; she's older than me?!?!

I can't believe they have '94ers. I feel so old and unaccomplished lol.

wow at least like 5 of them were like my age..

i'm pretty young actually, just a 1993 ;P

& OMG, they can't change suju. are they really gonna go with the project?!

gosh they cant do this to us. superjunior is forever!

btw.

HAN KYU WAN is pretty hot ;D

KIM JOON MYEON looks a bit like shiwon ;P

KIM HEE SOO is really cute ;]

IM YOONAH is SO UGLY! argh she was in suju's "u" mv, and she looked. REALLY UGLY -_-;

STELLA KIM is really pretty :]

my friend goes to the same school as her in nj :o

he said she was hot rofls x]

but yeah, WHY DO THE 1993 BOYS LOOK SOOOOOO YOUNG?! -_-;

it looks like they're 6 years old.

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

BAEK MIN HYUN BAEK MIN HYUN BAEK MIN HYUN BAEK MIN HYUN BAEK MIN HYUN

he looks like song seung hyun <33

Guest yerathy

wow... that's a lot. a lot of them are pretty and cute. ^^

Guest StylishAzNx07

wow at least like 5 of them were like my age..

i'm pretty young actually, just a 1993 ;P

& OMG, they can't change suju. are they really gonna go with the project?!

gosh they cant do this to us. superjunior is forever!

btw.

HAN KYU WAN is pretty hot ;D

KIM JOON MYEON looks a bit like shiwon ;P

KIM HEE SOO is really cute ;]

IM YOONAH is SO UGLY! argh she was in suju's "u" mv, and she looked. REALLY UGLY -_-;

STELLA KIM is really pretty :]

my friend goes to the same school as her in nj :o

he said she was hot rofls x]

but yeah, WHY DO THE 1993 BOYS LOOK SOOOOOO YOUNG?! -_-;

it looks like they're 6 years old.

isn't suju staying as a permanent group now?? :blink:

holy crap... like half of those people are younger than me T_T and its so unfair! some of those girls are like same age as me and they look so much prettier... >_<

Guest SYK

Super Junior is actually a rotating group. Even the suju members know it but we're not sure when are they gonna rotate. I actually think it's a good thing. As much as I love having suju05 together, I think it's better off for them to go in their own separate ways. kibum/heechul - acting. maybe ryeo wook/yehsung will be solo/duet. and hyukjae, donghae, sungmin, will form a group. :D :D

i guess junyoung had his own problems with sm. who knows? :x

SuJu match so well together. And look how popular they became. SuJu is one of the best things that happened to SM. Along with the others good artists.....if rotating means keeping the name, but switching members, then I'm fraid I don't feel like it's a really really good thing. Like my mom says. There are artists that come out for 2 years or 4 years and disappear. Even if the name still exists, if the original members aren't there to keep that important group name, then the group's name starts to lose its meaning. I feel really strongly about this, if this is what it means. If not, then, oh well.

But I see these pictures everywhere and one of the Super Girl people came to our audition, too. I missed it, though. One of my friends told me. She overheard their conversation. But do trainees go to Korea right there or what?