The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear TONS about the girls..

but none of the guys. -.-

well, maybe it's because most girls are debuting in Super Girls..

but i haven't heard any news on any of those guy traineess.

are they debuting anytime soon?

Guest aircastles

Some trainees have already dropped out of SM, I believe.

As expected, SM trainees are always cute/pretty.

how can sm switch suju just like that??? rotating new members will take the feeling of familiarity of the already members away. we've been with them for quite a while and itll be strange when a new face suddenly pops up. NO ONE CAN REPLACE THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS

^No one said it was official. It's just an overblown speculation - if they are to rotate then we would've heard official statements from SM a long time ago. I know I may have confused some people from my previous statements here, but based on information I've collected recently - the rotation is not official.

Guest crazyfrog

dude they're so freaking young... and there are so MANY of them (am sure there are more...) it's kinda sad how some of them won't actually make it... tis the cruel entertainment world for you... =(

Guest lilkrazeqrl

Wow, all of these trainies are so young!

What you mean they're rumor to be in superjunior 06? They're gonna add members to super junior when its already a 13 band member group?

Guest hyeminnie

Wow, all of these trainies are so young!

What you mean they're rumor to be in superjunior 06? They're gonna add members to super junior when its already a 13 band member group?

this thread was started in may, only a few months after suju debut.

and for the people saying they're young. think about this. if you start training at a young age, you get more experience, and of course companies aren't going to train someone in their 20s when they can train someone whos going to last longer in the business.

Guest superyunji

I think the weirdest thing is that the first two boys are one year older than my brother and they're already training. o.o;

Guest mangchilo

man so many of them are my age or younger. it makes me feel so old even though i'm still in high school, like i should be out there developing a career already, too, or something. -_- two of the guys are only two years older than my little bro and i can't even imagine him training to be a pro anything in a year or so.

Guest omintakamuiahno

They all look hella young...even the older ones!!! SM has so many trainees....I heard most trainees don't even debut =/ And I really hope they don't do a rotation thing...that'd be really dumb on their part.

Guest barefootboulevard

i have relatives in korea and they apparently (korean star-wannabes) crave for SM debut-age... cuz apparently SM makes you into a total idol with a bit of talent and a bit of luck and a bit of looks....

if you're talented and hot and amazing (DBSK BoA ekek...) you're a world-wide star...

that's why everyone claws at SM and all try to get into the trainee system since like age 6... so debut-ers get younger and younger...

its not just US whose not gleeful about these ppl debuting... its ppl in korea as well...

Archived