F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

^ OMG.

Kim Bum is looking sooooooooo hot and soooooo in character it's not even funny. Gosh. Before, I wasn't sure who I was going to favorite but it's definitely Lee Jung now. <33 *froths at the mouth*

THE HAiRCUT/EARRING IS AWESOME. If only it appears for most of the drama *______*

And Sakurako looks okay, too! And jandi's swimming! o_o

threegirlsqq0.jpg

bbekl3.jpg

bbbxz8.jpg

awholecsatps4.jpg

aaeqd1.jpg

aadlt2.jpg

aabie3.jpg

aaaaadf5.jpg

aaaawa2.jpg

bummiefs6.jpg

bumjoon1kx1.jpg

bumjoongd0.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have just spend half an hour scrutinizing (and staring) through the picspam! lol.

omg, i'm like so excited now! sakurako looks like sakurako! and the three mean girls really looked their part o.0

dang, this is so exhilarating, lol!

i absolutely love the picture of lee min ho & kim hyun joo together, so sweet! :D

5th jan is just 2 weeks away! yay! :blush:

Guest pattxoxo

gosh..

i can't wait for this drama to come out on 5th january !

i really love the chinese version, but i think the korean version is going to be a lot better..

just looking at the picturs makes me even more curious about the drama..

can't wait 'till 5th january :)

OMG I haven't looked that much forward to a Kdrama before.

Jan 5th better come soon or i'm gonna choke a b**** :vicx:

I still can't emphasize enough how much i love that Domyouji is finally the tallest of the bunch. *wheeeeee!!!!~

Guest virvir111

9ed2e5ecbb00b074a9c4f2c4d04c8c6d1229959283_full.jpg

a special trailer was shown at the press conference it was like a 10 minute one,, n some1 did upload it,, but it was taken down,, because it waas a fancam,,, n the KBS,, GROUP8 (production team.) and the DCGAL ppl said they couldnt upload it anymore,, illegal or something,, i saw it before it got taken down,,, but yes,,it was good..,,, the scenes they showed was like 10 minutes,, n it was the scenes that they shot in the very beginning,, their acting skills are alot better than i expected,, n its prolly have gotten even better,, since the scenes are from the very first shooting,, they are currently finishing shooting the 1st and 2nd episode,, right now,,

its been taken down,, but hoo knows if group 8 will release the 10 minute one formally,, they say they might air it on KBS soon or something,,, but thats a maybe,,

it has the exact same storyline from what i've seen,, but there is something different than the previous drama's color,, its just sort of like koreanized..iono..how to say it,, but it sort of sets apart i think.

before i vowed to myself that i will never watch this since i wasnt feeling the cast in the beginning...

BUT...

will all the hype and the big fuss about this drama, it's simly pulling me into wanting to watch this drama so bad now! i mean since i've seen both the Taiwanese and Japanese versions and i loved both so i might as well give this one a chance...

plus Lee Min Ho's gorgeousness is growing on me now! :lol:

Vivir, thanks for the info. Ahhh.. how lucky you are! you can see all the 10 mins.

Anyway.., so glad to see how tall Jun Pyo is, did you guys see on the pic, she even wore high heels, but still looked too short for him! Good castings job for Group 8! Ah.. but the kissing scene, probably she needs to climb on the stool... :lol:

Guest MiyuKanata09

Happy_Day from the other thread post this one...

GeumJanDi / GooHyeSun

Age 18-19

An average high-school girl from a family that owns a small dry-cleaning business. Her family is not poor but not really middle-class either.

From a young age, when her mother worked at the counter of a swimming pool, she began to love the water and her hobby is swimming. She is well-known for being a good swimmer; she was even featured in a local newspaper. In a moment of fate, while she is on a delivery job, she saves a student from drowning in a suicide attempt, and then she is scouted to her new school as a representative of the swim team. Despite her stubbornness and clean nature, she is pushed to attend the school that does not fit her personality at her parents’ will.

In the midst of all the drama of the rich students and especially the F4 members, when she arrives she becomes a “red card target” for bullying. But she has strength and energy, and unfailing survival skills even with everyone stepping all over her. With her “hungry mindset” that she has nowhere to retreat and nothing to lose, she is able to win with her strong health despite her small frame.

One day she meets an F4 member YoonJiHoo while hiding in a corner of the emergency stairs, and she feels a strange emotion and her heart beats faster around him – but things get complicated when the F4 leader GooJoonPyo makes a bold, aggressive confession of love.

GooJoonPyo / LeeMinHo

Age 19-20

F4 leader, son of Korea’s representative jaebul family, future successor of ShinHwa Group company.

He grew up at the hands of the company’s employees rather than his parents. He believes the world is his for the taking, and that he is the most important person between Earth and Heaven. However, he has troubles of his own, things that come with being part of a jaebul family. Growing up, he gained a confident, aggressive mindset: “I can do anything if I try.”

He had to overcome a lot terrifying situations like kidnap while he was growing up. However, because of this, he is a master at all kinds of martial arts. Because of a certain terrifying kidnapping incident, the one physical thing he keeps at a distance is water. One other crucial Achilles heel he has is his older sister whom he fears even more that God Himself. But the ironic thing is that he falls deeply for JanDi, who reminds him of this older sister he dreads.

Like his curly hair, he has a hot, unpredictable temper and rough personality, but inside he is like a child with his purity. He is flawless in 5 languages because he’s traveled so much around the world. But with that follows a weakness in basic common sense and the Korean language. He tends to follow his instincts rather than logic, so he is rather simple-minded and he shows his emotions in a frank manner.

Surprisingly, he is innocent around girls; in the face of love, he turns into a naïve boy. So he is extremely pained when he finds out JanDi’s heart is with his closest friend JiHoo in the F4 group. However, he cannot give up JanDi and remains true to his feelings until the end, and even with his parents’ strong opposition, his love never waivers and soon this love starts to move JanDi’s heart little by little.

YoonJiHoo / KimHyunJoong

Age 19-20

He is known for being the “pretty boy” or “flower boy” of the F4 group. He is the future successor of an art center and orchestra, among other things. In a sense, he is also a musician. He is part of a powerful political family, grandson of the former President of South Korea.

When he was 5 years old, he lost his parents to a car accident and has since lived by himself. Because of the accident, he showed signs of becoming autistic (characterized by impaired communication and emotional detachment). However, he was able to recover through his first love SeoHyun. He believed that SeoHyun would be his first and last love, but he found that she was a woman no one could get close to completely.

While he was hesitating with his love for SeoHyun, it was JanDi who helped him regain his courage. Suddenly, it seemed that JanDi was thrown into his life one day, a weed-like girl from a less-than-average family. This girl made him take action upon his love for SeoHyun. With JanDi’s encouragement, he followed SeoHyun to France but realized there that his “love” for SeoHyun had been an idealistic, fantasy, dream-like thing. He returns to Korea. However, there is another complicated love waiting for him there. It is a familiar position for him, but that is what makes it all the more painful.

He lives in his own world, his own personal time and space. He has a straight, perfect plan for himself. From time to time, he is random and a bit silly. But he has a clear idea of what he wants and a clear perspective on things. He has a relaxed, calm, and unhurried nature. All of these characteristics make it impossible for those around him to make him waiver or shake his emotions.

Before he meets JanDi, he has no interest in other people’s affairs. Not only does he not care about these things, he is an icy, prickly person. He is the “cool prince.” When he meets JanDi, with his innate piercing insight into people’s souls, he searches for, pays attention to, and cares for every little thing in JanDi’s heart and mind. They stand on a shaky, dangerous rope between friendship and love.

I LOVE the plot... now it does makes sense how she got to prestigous school... before i didn't understand how makino got to eitoku high.. i think korean really did a great job in changing some parts..

----♥----♥----♥----

2008122215334737315_153638_0.jpg

I love this picture.. they look really great with each other.. and they seems so close..

Guest legoart

I'm looking forward to this. :D I love the character profiles and the new press pictures. The one thing that worried me was the acting but as more stuff is being released I feel that worry gradually decreasing. :D!! Thanks to everyone for posting. :)

Guest thereprisal

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEyNTU0Njg=.html

7 min trailer of HYD from the press conference.

Found this in chinese fansite of HYD.

---Caroline

OMG it looks so good.... the acting's really good too. I have this feeling that in this version of HYD they are trying to promote Ki Bum's character more.. you can see that he's always being shown 2nd to Min Ho's character... maybe he'll have a longer storyline and airtime too! Really anticipating this :)

Thanks for the video link!!

Guest virvir111

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEyNTU0Njg=.html

7 min trailer of HYD from the press conference.

Found this in chinese fansite of HYD.

---Caroline

dang.. how the hell did the chinese ppl get that video??? hope it doesnt spread in dcgal,, they'll be so pissed..lol. it was taken down because it went against copyright.. but w/e i guess.,,

dang.. how the hell did the chinese ppl get that video??? hope it doesnt spread in dcgal,, they'll be so pissed..lol. it was taken down because it went against copyright.. but w/e i guess.,,

I don't know but the chinese are always fast :sweatingbullets:

And usually videos posted in chinese streaming sites are hardly to be taken down because of copyright issue.

Hmm..

Anyways, i'm still drooling over Lee Minho's smexy bath and Kim Bum's smile. GHS is pretty<33

---Caroline

Archived