F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

^ Hehe. ^_____^ I think Minho makes it look better than Rain, but maybe that's just me. :D

Hey, does anybody know whether or not Minho's gonna straighten his hair in the middle of the drama or not (I think they did that in MG?)? We already know it's going to be straight in the awesome rain/shower scenes.

EDIT:

OMG

That pic that sharry posted just reminded me...Is Woobin gonna like Jandi? Cuz Akira liked Makino in the manga, didn't he? And they're sticking closely to the manga, so...

In the j-drama version, Akira sorta liked the store-owner in the store that Makino works at, but in the k-drama version, Jandi's boss is a dude... So who's Akira gonna like?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest virvir111

^ it's Rui who liked Makino in the manga. Akira prefers older women

in the manga akira also had a thing for makino.. he says it like gives a hint in the manga,, i saw in a scan in dcgal. its a small hint though lol.

Hayuna,

Yes.. I agree! Minho looks a lottttt better than Rain (no offense to Rain's fans). If it's based on manga, Domouji tried to straighten his hair (only in the beginning since Makino said he had ugly hair). But, after only one attempt (or more.. can't remember), he stopped doing it (since it always went back curly). And he still had curly hair till the end. I actually adore Jun Pyo's perm hair, I hope he keeps it till the end (I know some of you hate his ajuhmma's perm :lol: ).

In MG, the writer wrote about Dao Ming Se's hair got straighten, it's just probably because Jerry Yan didn't want curly hair to begin with. I don't think he even had perm hair, they just tried to make it looked curly.

I actually have a different opinion, in manga, I don't think Akira ever liked Makino (in a relationship way...). But dunno.. it's just my opinion. And also, from the book, Akira didn't have any connection with the store-owner (the writer even didn't write much about the store owner).

^ Yup. Apparently, it was implied... I didn't see much sign of Akira liking Makino in the manga when I read it, either. I guess it was weird because he was the only one in the F4 without a love interest?

I doubt they'll leave Woobin loveless, either... Or would they? xD

Thank you for the pics, Sharry! Omo omo... Minho's hair is pretty much straight!! :o

Btw, I notice they went to Macau for 15 days (it's quite long actually if the shooting was intended for a story line about a short oversea trip, right?), is it possible they went to shoot almost the major part of the drama there?

-Edit- On the new pic, I think Minho looks like Won Bin, ..or is it just me??

^ I wish they would leave both Minho's + Bummie's hair like that instead of overstyling it... Not to say I hate Minho's perm, but it looks a lot more natural this way. Maybe if they just curled it a teensy bit more/made it wavier but not to the extent of his official hairstyle, and then trimmed it a bit... it'd be awesome. :o Bummie's baby cheeks are less obvious this way, too. :D And is that an earring? HOT *____* If it is, did he always have a piercing or did he get it for the role?

^_______^

A frontal view of Junpyo's hair:

junpyohairsl3.jpg

Guest andie39martinez

^

^ me too. i really don't know why people here and in the other forum don't like KimJoon / Akira.

he has the looks and he's also handsome.

he's the next one on my list next to HyunJoong ♥

Guest virvir111

SLIGHT OST SINGER INFORMATION

BOYS OVER FLOWER OST SINGERS..( this is only the few of the singers that are taking part..)

http://blog.naver.com/nightsho

SOMEDAY IS FOR SURE, so is t-max,, ( it was in their schedule blog, that they will be singing in it..)

SOMEDAY'S song mv.

SHINEE -HYD FINALE MOVIE OST.

IT MAKES SENSE SS501 SHINEE will sing though,, since they have hyunjoong in SS501,, and SHINEE has sung OST for the japanese movie hana yori dango finale.

according to some naver entertainment information blog.

SHINEE and SS501 will take part as well as the group SOMEDAY ( also known as 4MEN.) who have sung other osts..

this is just slight info from the site nothing for sure..

Guest virvir111

^

^ me too. i really don't know why people here and in the other forum don't like KimJoon / Akira.

he has the looks and he's also handsome.

he's the next one on my list next to HyunJoong ♥

there werent any ppl here that didnt like kimjoon,,,lol... i agree,,i personally for some reason have athing for kimjoon the most ,, his voice sound sexy too. lol..

Guest andie39martinez

^ well, in the other forums, many don't like KimJoon being casted for Akira :tears: they say he's not that good looking etcc..

anyway. has this been posted here before already?

Boys Over Flowers Press Conference

*** Production Conference Overview ***

Date: Monday, December 22, 2-4pm

Venue: Lotte Hotel Crystal Ballroom

Schedule:

- Special video screening

- Actors / crew introduced / co-interview

- Photo Time

- Interview

Attendence: Jeon Gi Sang (Director), Gu Hye Seon, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum (planned)

credits to: rebby + KBS

Guest virvir111

^ yeah,, there will be a press conference but the question is will they air anything about it on that night as well for the viewers..lol..

can anyone here tell me the time difference between USA and Korea.. i wanna know what time in USA is the airing time of Boys Over Flowers in Korea...

I live in USA on central time zone. The difference is 14 hrs. BOF will start airing at 9:55 pm on Monday (Jan 5th), here will be at 7:55 am on Monday (1/5).

The press conference is at 2-4 pm on Monday (12/22). So, CST time will be at 12 am on Monday. (uggggh.. that means I have to wait till the next day to see all the pics :( )

But, you might want to check it again, just in case I got it wrong :)

Guest goldenGAZE

I think Kim joon is the best looking out of all the f4- i don't know the guy well but seriously he is HOT!

Ahh the OST singer list. I really like that song 'someday', very pretty. Also happy SS501 will be singing a song. Will t-max sing anything?

Poor KHJ, he had to do band activities as soon as he got back to Korea. He must be dead tired.

Archived