F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest virvir111

2nd trailer.

BOYS OVER FLOWER TO AIR IN DECEMBER 2008 IN KBS2

01efd8d53c513adbb738513e762656fd1229313112_full.jpg

일본의 동명 인기 원작 만화를 드라마로 옮긴 한국판 '꽃보다 남자'의 꽃미남 4인방이 이민호 • 김현중 • 김범 • 김준으로 최종 결정됐다.

Japan’s popular original manga-turned-drama “Hana Yori Dango” aka “Boys Over Flowers” has casted Lee Min Ho – Kim Hyun Joong – Kim Bum – Kim Jun as the F4 (Flower 4) for the Korean version of the drama.

The drama’s producers, Group 8, revealed through press releases on the morning of the 2nd, who the four main lead males were going to be.

Lee Min Ho will play the Japanese manga role of “Tsukasa” aka “Goo Joon Pyo.” The character of Goo Joon Pyo will be the heir to the Shinhwa Group Enterprises and the leader of the F4.

Lee Min Ho has already participated in the drama “Run Mackeral”, “I am Sam”, and the movie “Our School’s ET.” The production company explained that Lee Min Ho was casted for his dark-lined face and his height which towers over 180cm.

Romantic and Quirky young man “Yoon Ji Hoo” (Rui in the original Japanese version) will be played by SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong was cast the earliest out of the main 4 and has received acting training since then. With the announcement of the casting news, there has been many comments about how he fits the role.

The remaining two F4 members “Seo Lee Jung” and “Song Woo Bin” (Soujiro and Akira in the original Japanese version) will be played by talent Kim Bum and boy band T-Max’s Kim Jun.

Jun Ki Sang PD of “My Girl” and “Delightful Girl Choon Hyang” fame will produce the series.

“Hana Yori Dango” is about a poor, but bright high school student named “Tsukushi” who attends an exclusive high school where only the rich go. She ends up having encounters with the bachelor F4 and experiences love and friendship in his romance manga. It has been running for 11 years in Japan with 36 books. The books have sold 5.8 million copies to date (I’m not 100% on the number…)

The manga has been translated into English, French, and Spanish with 14 other languages translated and the manga has been made into a drama in Japan and Taiwan. The actors cast as the F4 in both versions of the drama have been skyrocketed into fame and there has been a lot of interest in who the Korean cast of the F4 would be because of this trend.

The Korean version of Boys Over Flowers will begin in December and will have 24 episodes.

Translated by Ji_Eunie

GOO HYE SUN - JANDI - MAKINO

d3db10d4b72d0de12766b7a94a91e2c71228953617_full.jpg

LEE MINHO - GOO JUN PYO DOMOJI -

ef3872f5de579af3dac5b7a59359b9d51228953616_full.jpg

KIM HYUN JOONG - YOON JI HOO- RUI

ab1af77c6190ef1624f1b3b7b0c7a1c71228953618_full.jpg

KIM BUM - SO EE JUNG - SOJIRO

c34bc04167e0a468f7b4885bbc9439111228953619_full.jpg

KIM JOON - SONG WOO BIN - AKIRA

4326f69301e9405aa94472c62fff964f1228953620_full.jpg

SAKURAKO - OH MIN JI

23.jpg

KIM HYUN JOO- CHUBAKI - KOO JOON HEE

f3e41a21-cf3f-4c04-a178-f74a05d2ecb.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

HAN CHAE YEONG - SHIZUKA- RUI'S LOVE

3-5.jpg

ei080612124.jpg

1223083526620_1.jpg

MEET YOUR EVIL MOTHER.

JANDI'S DAD AN SEOK HWAN

BEC8BCAEC8AF-BFF4C0BD_uri235.jpg

A4BBA4BB12841882928453829_neko0922.jpg

010005703_L.jpg

IF U BASH... UR SOOOO OUT.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

..... What? Are you serious?

But most importantly who's who??

[Not very excited about this casting minus Kim Bum]

EDIT: Um... *sigh* If Kim Bum were the lead I might not be so wary, but at this point I'm not very sure what to think of this.

Maybe I'll just stick to re-watching Inoue and Matsu-jun. <3

EDIT2: Glanced over the article. Apparently this Lee Minho kid was in "I Am Sam"? Really now. Oh, he was that Heo Mose kid. I think Kim Bum's Sojiro and the other kid is Akira. The other kid, Kim Joon, is in T-MAX, which is a boyband. The PD's the one from My Girl and Delightful Girl Choonhyang. Hm. Apparently it starts in December.

Guest &anita_*

^yeah..i have to agree with you. By the way who is who?

but Kim Bum <3 and i'm neutral about Kim HyunJoong (:

but i hope they make a great series! I really love HYD japanese version <3

EDIT: OMGGGGGG I LOVE LOVE LOVE who is playing Makino <333 airing in Dec? ahhh cant wait for it :)

Guest goldenGAZE

FO REALZ!!!!!

Ok tell me whose who because i only recognise HJ. The other guys look hot too though. Can't wait for it to begin, i'm sure they'll definitely be a subbing team or two on this series!

You should probably put up credits and where you found your info before this topic gets closed for rumor mill-ing. I'd read of KHJ's potential casting but none of the other boys.

LMAO at the korean versions of the names...뭐야...이름들이 좀 아니다..-_-;;

Guest Aestas

I've seen Lee Min Ho on some video clip... he's mad tall... but he's not that (bad boy) handsome...IMO

i think Kim Hyunjoong would make a great Rui<3... i think Kim Bum is going to be Matsuda Shota's character - he has that traditional vibe

Guest xingjing

You should probably put up credits and where you found your info before this topic gets closed for rumor mill-ing. I'd read of KHJ's potential casting but none of the other boys.

LMAO at the korean versions of the names...뭐야...이름들이 좀 아니다..-_-;;

LOL, yeah the Korean versions of the names are pretty... ahem.

Tsukasa = 구준표 or Goo Joonpyo [uh...]

Rui = 윤지후 or Yoon Jihoo

Sojiro = 소이정 or So Ejung [this sort of sounds like it could be a girl's name]

Akira = 송우빈 or Song Oobin

Ahem.

Guest *КяίЅτΨ&#6

OMG hyunjoong as Rui <3333 goosh can't wait!!!

but haven't they casted the main girl yet o.O?

aah anyways the guys are hot! haha (A)

Archived