F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest virvir111

i didnt even notice the piercing,, its prolly to make himself look more like the player or something,, i dont really know the f4 characters well besides the main 2 lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saranghae<3

^ I guess it's to look more like Soujirou from j-drama version (i.e more bad boy/player) Imo, it looks good- I actually like it, haha. <3333

Anyway isn't Domyouji's hair SUPPOSED to be comical?

That's why, in the manga, people call him octopus or something like that, isn't it?

Yupp, Domyouji's hair is supposed to be permed (curly) haha Makino calls him octopus hair xD

But his hairstyle will change after he comes back from New York =] (Im not sure if they will do it in the Korean version.. but it happened in the taiwanese version, and also the japanese version? I don't recall much from the japanese version)

Ahh, they used an anklet in this one.. it was suppose to be a cellphone tho =]

I'm excited! But I dont like some of the facial expressions that Jandi makes. I will make my judgement when the drama comes out =]

Kim Bum looks so good<3 Soujiro~

I think this time around, I migh tlike Soujiro more than Rui ;o

EDIT:

BTW, Jandi (the character) is not suppose to be cute. She's tough, not cute.

AWWW I loved the 7min preview!!!

Thanks for the translation Virvir!!!!!

This drama is looking great (based on the previews only)! Minho is awesome as Tsukasa... he has the manly, strong, handsome look and at the same time he looks sweet! The rest of the cast is great too.

Guest manderley_angel

Thanks so much for the translation!!! I'm so excited over this drama.

I'm already fangirling over Junpyo, he's so hot!!!!!

It's kinda weird because i always like Rui's character better in F4 and the actors who played Rui are always my favorite among F4.

But this time i think i prefer Doumyoji<333 Minho has the character for Doumyoji~~

---Caroline

me too! well, i didn't really like Dao Ming Si (Domyouji) in the taiwanese version... and preferred Lei (Rui). But I loved MatsuJun's Domyouji... he was frikkin' hilarious!

here i'm fangirling over Joonpyo too... Lee Minho's acting (so far in the previews), especially when he's heartbroken over Jandi really makes me sad... I love how the actor portrays Joonpyo's naivete when it comes to love... the facial expressions are dead on.

Hyunjoong's smile = classic Rui

Kim Bum's smirk, and his "I'll add you to the players list..." line was great, he really is one of the most promising stars in Korea...

I think GHS was really cute as Jandi... especially when she thought Joonpyo was gonna do something bad to her... adorkable. People say she's overexaggerating... but I think she's better at it than, say Yoon Eun Hye (just imo). Its very endearing.

Guest virvir111

the mean girls names are going to be

GINGER

SUNNY

MIRANDA

lol.... GIN-SUN- MI in korean means the good and the beautiful. that'll prolly be their little trio name

Guest ii_christie

OMG! Thanks for the new YT trailer and translations! Gosh teasers of HYD make me want to watch it now ;O I can't wait 2 more weeks xD LOL Jandi thought Jun Pyo was going to rape her LMAO. How cute ^^;

Yupp, Domyouji's hair is supposed to be permed (curly) haha Makino calls him octopus hair xD

But his hairstyle will change after he comes back from New York =] (Im not sure if they will do it in the Korean version.. but it happened in the taiwanese version, and also the japanese version? I don't recall much from the japanese version)

Ahh, they used an anklet in this one.. it was suppose to be a cellphone tho =]

Ah.. hair again! lol....

Anyway, if it's in manga, he never changed his hair (only in the beginning of the story), his hair was still curly till the end. The taiwanese version, that's because they can't get Jerry Yen's hair permed. And they wrote into the storyline about Dao Ming Se changed his hair after coming back from NY (this is definitely not based on manga).

My fav pic is Jun Pyo's sleeping! lol...

Guest lillixe

:lol: i'm really excited for this, especially since i finished all the other possible HYD dramas

btw YAYY an seok hwan and han chae young is in here XD I totally love them from delightful girl choonhyang

Guest MiyuKanata09

wait whats on JanDi's mouth? is that a cigarette or lollipop? i'm guessing its lollipop...

i love the last picture.. venetian was really awesome..

so WITHS2 is going to sub this one? that would be a great news..but i was hoping they will sub it faster..

if i'm not mistaken they still subbing wolds within.. and they realise up to 6 episodes..and wolds within already finished.. so i think the subtitles were not that fast.. which also means i have to wait a little longer to watch boys over flower with eng sub..

i'm waiting for Jan. 5 but still i can't watch it on that day since i don't understand korean..well i don't want to watch without sub.. that would be so boring..

Guest mika.16

aww i LOVE the trailer!

but omg, KHS's "yah~~ etc etc" line in the beginning sounded SOO awkward =///

i hope all their acting is better T_T cause the drama seems really good. id hate ppl to be cringing while watching it lol. oh well, all of them are 'relatively' new (tho kim bum seems good)

Omg, Ginsunmi... They look so fancy/rich! o_o It's probably the hairstyles + uniforms.

I liked the girls in the japanese version too, but for some reason, they didn't seem very rich to me. The girls in this version look loaded, plus they're gorgeous. I can see why Jandi would look plain in that school with her haircut/sneakers. Like if you look at the pictures where they're staring at each other you can tell they're totally different....

Sakurako looks really cute/kind/innocent, too. <3 I can't wait to see Minji go psycho.

the 7 min trailer looks really good. Ginger, Sunny, Miranda, those names sounds so very well fitted to the three mean girls. From the trailer, I just hope Jandi doesn't act all cutesy like every other Korean girls in dramas. Yeah, she's still pretty new but again, I'm still looking forward to this version.

Guest virvir111

i used to think that goo hye sun was too pretty for the role,, but when i see her standing next to the the ginsunmi trio she looks kinda..plain...lol.. which is good.

Guest virvir111

aececf4ca787a145a16773da8dc120bd1230002803_full.jpg

8ffecaf62c5379e76e2650b33ba6593a1230002784_full.jpg

^ personally im dont really care for the comments on youtube because like half the ppl writing b.s comments are like...biased viewers for the other drama made ones,, its just obvious they r doing it on purpose,, they might not be.. but some of the ppl that have written those comments have been writing bashing comments on all the other bof korean version videos on youtube before anyway..lol.( can u make it any more obvious..) . yeah,,

krn netizens are actually liking the casting and everything.. which is amazing because they always have something negative to say.. like when goong casting came out.. krn netizens were soo mad that yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon got casted,,, goo hye sun the choice for the main role for goong too lol... but bof casting is prolly the only casting that krn netizens are actually positive about.. n they've said it themselves that they are surprised that they werent bashing..lol..

those scenes that has been aired were the scenes from the very first days of shoooting so it might be awkward.. personallly i didnt find any of their acting awkward.. since it was only junpyo and jandi talking anyway.. n junpyo's acting was good,, jandis ( da only part i found awk was when she dissed him out on the stairs..) but rest was normal.

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

OMGOOOSHERS! ^^

I can't wait! i'm excited to see this.

I love the fashion in it.

i think the cast looks GOOD. the mean girls look good TOO, i like their names.

I'd say this is the hottest F4 group. ><" but that's my opinion.

Guest goodnessgracious

At the beginning I was very exited about this drama and I thought that casting choice was good, but now I've seen the trailer....well....I am kind of disappointed. All the male leads are physically attractive, but only Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho can act. Hyun Joong and Goo Hye Sun are not good at all =((( I am not being biased, it is just you can clearly see it from the trailer. And also I can't feel any chemistry between Jandi and Joon Pyo. But anyway, I'll give it a shot. It might turn out better than I expect.

Archived