F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest MiyuKanata09

Teaser Caps...

(credit: Dennis O'neil of the other thread)

000096223725.jpg

000140222308.jpg

^wow 5 bodyguards..and that huge building..is sooo amazing

000185222309.jpg

000222222310.jpg

^minho was so hot while taking a bath..haha

000255222312.jpg

000328222314.jpg

^Jan Di looks amazing..

000404222316.jpg

000502222320.jpg

^love his seriousness..i can't help thinking about his wgm episode where he only know how to play one song in piano..lol

00573222322.jpg

^ he looks so gentleman here..

000671222325.jpg

^kim joon looks like a big boss..

000803222330.jpg

001049222338.jpg

001101222340.jpg

^Ji Hoo and Jan Di's date?

001252222345.jpg

^poor jun-pyo.. he definately look so betrayed..

Fanarts..

(credit: dudou25)

Jun-Pyo and Jan-Di

b3f753f6fe28123f730eec0a.jpg

Cute Fanarts

d4ebe20fef71f2fa37d122f5.jpg

d34303ef730df4e6b3fb9530.jpg

JanDi calendar so cute..

ccd57b3e2ae1dcf155e72387.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

OMGOSH! im sooooo looking forward to this<3

i loved both meteor garden and hana yori dango and im sure i will love this as much as the other two :D

Guest ldh-ldw lover

oh i see, jina_bing_bang.

yeah i did rather jec!!! HAVENT SEEN HIM FOR A LONG TIME!!! but wished it was more main a role. i wanted him as one of the four main last time. haha but well.. I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM!

Meh, the teaser was disappointing. Probably because I knew what's gonna happen between the characters... that it wasn't much of a treat or surprise for me. I like the setting tho.. the scenery was pretty captivating..

The glare of Jun Pyo at the end of the teaser... scary!

Guest infinityyy

the preview pictures! chaeyoung looks so pretty!<3

hyunjoong.. oohlala~ ;)B):P

can't wait til this drama starts airing! the actors/actresses are some of my faves!<3

JunPyo said to JanDi "Didn't I tell you, I can take what you dreamed of and make it come true daily" (walking on the beach and coming to the table)

JanDi voice over: Sunbae (like Senior or older classmate) if you are unhappy , then I become unhappy too (kiss and then JunPyo see's them)

hope that helped

Ahhh.. thank you very much!!

Btw, I read somewhere on the comment, "Korean loves Vivaldi".. so I'm not so sure if the OST was from Vivaldi, or he/she just wanted to say that.

Guest virvir111

Ahhh.. thank you very much!!

Btw, I read somewhere on the comment, "Korean loves Vivaldi".. so I'm not so sure if the OST was from Vivaldi, or he/she just wanted to say that.

lol.. wats vivaldi?? i've never heard that koreans loved vivaldi,, i thot the music was from boys over flower ost or something cuz the gal ppl in korea were like "is this one of their ost songs..?"

lol.. wats vivaldi?? i've never heard that koreans loved vivaldi,, i thot the music was from boys over flower ost or something cuz the gal ppl in korea were like "is this one of their ost songs..?"

Vivaldi was one of the classical composer. I really don't know where that BOF's trailer music came from. So many times korean dramas like to use classical music, such as one of the songs in My Girl, and they remixed it. If that was Vivaldi's or not, not so sure..

WOW! I can't wait for it to air!! It's so promising! The trailer was awesome & the scenery was gorgeous, especially that part with the water & the boats. I hope this movie will leave an impact like how the other 2 versions did. ^_^

Guest MiyuKanata09

sharry thanks for sharing the BTS pics...

can anyone here tell me the time difference between USA and Korea.. i wanna know what time in USA is the airing time of Boys Over Flowers in Korea...

sharry thanks for sharing the BTS pics...

can anyone here tell me the time difference between USA and Korea.. i wanna know what time in USA is the airing time of Boys Over Flowers in Korea...

it depends on where in the us u live in. I live in Puerto Rico so i have a 13 hour time difference with korea.The drama is at 9:55 pm korean time. that means is at 10:55 am my time.

BTW anyone knows of any programs that one can watch KBS on the net? TV ants does not have it.

edit----------------

Apparently The belt is really popular

4945f5b69c991.jpg

pp_30671_1_1229391168.jpg

Archived