F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^i agree, the japanese version is the best for Hana Yori Dango =]

i want to read the book.. but there's no english one~?~?!!

You can buy the manga at any bookstores such as Borders, Barnes and Noble etc., if you don't want to buy the manga, then you can read it online http://www.onemanga.com/Hana_Yori_Dango/, I however alway recommend supporting and buying the mangas so more will be translated overseas.

Guest thereprisal

i was wondering when HYD korea would air? i know it's slated for jan 5th but i heard the world we live in has just ended at 16 eps?

then what's airing on 21st, 22nd, 29th and 30th?

According to TNS Media Korea, East of Eden obtained 32.3% yesterday which was 2.7 percentage points higher than Monday’s rating of 29.6%. In contrast, SBS Terroir got 8.4% while KBS The World That They Lived In ended its run with only 7.7% (I thought it was 20 episodes, but it has ended at 16). It must be worrying for KBS since despite it being the finale, a good script, Song Hae Gyo and Hyun Bin, the poor ratings didn’t really balance it out. With the follow-up drama being Boys Before Flowers, will the ratings slump continue?

source: coolsmurf.wordpress.com

Guest ldh-ldw lover

yeah eoe is a tough fight ya know. hahah:D i am a eoe supporter and i really wanna support boys over fower too. i have a thing for high school dramas.

but see, korea= ageing population. so more people watch eoe. hope boys over flowers will do well though!!! at least cross the 20% mark!!!!

anyone has nice bob avatars? i will give credits!!!

Guest satisfaction!

Honestly, I'm still a bit disappointed that Kim Hyun Joong is gonna play Rui >___<

Rui was my ultimate favvvv in HYD...but you know what, the casting has been done so I should just stfu. lols.

Other than that, I absolutely cannot wait to see this drama!

The trailer looked pretty good.

Guest virvir111

jina_bing_bang

Everything i make can be used by anyone anywhere. So go ahead! I approve stealage! ^_^

and ur hella good at it too.. god..lol.. im soo bad with computers,,

Guest virvir111

did any1 notice..in the very beginning of the sneak peak,,, u see one of the guys play golf,, with like 5 security guards around him,, n the big richard simmons building behind him....i was like "holy mini cooper!"...

Guest koalabear07

I can't wait to watch this...after watching the HYD movie I wonder what else the korean version will offer...I hope the characters have chemistry cuz if they don't then i'm going back and rewatching the matsu and inoue beautiful love story!!

Guest MiyuKanata09

did any1 notice..in the very beginning of the sneak peak,,, u see one of the guys play golf,, with like 5 security guards around him,, n the big richard simmons building behind him....i was like "holy mini cooper!"...

you notice it too?.. that was sooooo cool.. wow they really really seem so rich.. out of F4 i think korean has the one really prove that F4 is not just 4 guys controlling the whole school.. they were the riches of the rich people..

taiwanese and japanese was not bad also but i can't see them play different kinds of sports.. i think they only play 2-3 sports.. like basketball, billiard.. and ohh..i can't remember the others..

Guest WitchGoddess

I have to say I think they did a great job picking the guy who was junpyo. He looks kind of like jerry yan who was my first impression of the character.

Honestly, I'm still a bit disappointed that Kim Hyun Joong is gonna play Rui >___<

Rui was my ultimate favvvv in HYD...but you know what, the casting has been done so I should just stfu. lols.

Other than that, I absolutely cannot wait to see this drama!

The trailer looked pretty good.

tahaha finally someone who understands me too :lol:. yeah i totally felt the same way but then thought that too. so yeah we'll just have to find out *crossing fingers*.

Guest freda_hero

hey.. how u guys think about the OST of the drama

OST actually plays very important role to succeed a drama

i totally love the songs inside japanese version HYD

such as Flavor of life by utada n planetarium by ai ostuka..

so i really hope the korean version HYD OST is not going to disappoint us

PS: do u guys realize tat there's never a korean drama which gains such HUGE attention BEFORE it aired?

only BOYS OVER FLOWERS made it

i cant wait 5/1/09 to come !! T.T

Archived