F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chimeraspunk

OOH the trailer looks good. Loving the scenic location spots. What ideal places to hold the various incidents concerning the love triangle that happened in the early part of the drama..

Having watched both Japanese and Taiwanese version, I was drawn to the Korean remake of it. I was curious of their take on it and also cos it featured the lovely KHJ from my beloved SS501 and JoongBo couple. :)

So far... Im loving the Korean adaptation.. The laundry business and Jandi's swimming passion is interesting.

Junpyo is doing good with the arrogance, but he could lap it up more. The Domyouji and Daoming Si I've seen were unbearably haughty. One thing I've yet to see also is the innocence that the character is supposed to have. Domyouji is supposed to be ignorant, childish and at the same time self-important. I'd like to see more of that dramatic irony (?) when he thinks he's all amazing but he actually isnt. That side of him is immature but forgivably so due to his childlike softness.

Jandi! She's effervescent, a total comic character. Fumbling all over the place. I like her so far.. She's a lil different from both Shancai and Tsukushi. She seems hardier. I felt that both Shancai and Tsukushi looked weaker than they actually are. But Jandi seems like a real force to be reckoned with. She didnt seem as breakable as the other two portrayals were.

KHJ!!!! I mean Yoon Ji-Hoo. I was worried since its his first serious acting debut but I now I feel like my worries are unfounded. :) The trailer did it for me with that one special scene where he arrives riding a motorbike and flaps up his helmet's visor. Hotness personified. I also cant help but giggle a little at his feminine wardrobe. Especially that scene where he returns Jandi's anklet to Junpyo. He's wearing this lavender boatneck tee that looks like those ballet/dance tops and in sucha pastel colour!! And whats with that headband. It looks like what my mother wears at home to hold back her hair! But wellzzzzz, HJ can be in a rural ahjumma's clothing for all I care, and he can still swoon me anytimee.

About he other two F4's development, it isnt noted much in the trailer. Especially KimJoon's character. But I think KimBum is doing awesomeeeeeeee. He's sucha playaaa.

Okay tts all. Im very exciteddd. Isnt everyone!!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

hm...just watched 7 minute trailer...it makes me feel that goo hyesun is not right for the part...she's too cute/pretty and she kind of exaggerates...in like a bad way. and i don't like how she's always dressed so nicely! i didn't read the manga so i dono if that's how the girl dressed in the manga. but i guess i won't kno for sure if goo hyesun fits or not until i watch the actual drama...kim bum is doing a surprisingly good job at being the player! hahaha. Junpyo's hair does look a bit... odd... HyunJoong is doing well. I think the 3 mean girls are good...

eh..didn't like trailer too much. seems like the people are trying too hard. like the people making the drama, i mean. but whatever. still want to give it a chance :]

don't take what i say too seriously cuz it's what i'm getting from the trailer. now the drama..i must wait and see :]

my opinions may be more positive after i watch the drama itself. i hope so >.<

^I happen to like the way GHS portray Jandi, it is KOREANIZED lol, and thank goodness it's different from the way the previous actress portrayed Makino. I read the manga and watched both the J version and the TW version and so far, the explicit expression aka by some as exaggeration are similar to the expression Makino has in the manga. Overall, from the trailer I'm excited and am looking forward to the drama.

I think the F4 of the KR version look the best when compared to the TW and JP versions ;D

(Though the JP version left a really good impression on me!)

While watching the trailer, I seriously think that the skirts the girls wear in that school are too short!!!!

*is reminded of her homestay in Japan and seeing girls in tiny skirts in the middle of winter*

Tsk tsk tsk. lol

Anyway... Anticipating the first episode~

I'm actually looking forward to it more and more.

Keke. I can't wait for 10 days to come sooner.

hm...just watched 7 minute trailer...it makes me feel that goo hyesun is not right for the part...she's too cute/pretty and she kind of exaggerates...in like a bad way.

Yeah Goo Hye Sun is a bit too cute for the part.

But I can't really find anyone else to play it. Keke.

I really want to see Kim Bum in action! xD

I don't think I've ever seen him as a "playboy" so this will be new.

The three evil girls are sooo pretty! O.O lol.

BTW Merry Christmas!!! :)

Guest MiyuKanata09

^I happen to like the way GHS portray Jandi, it is KOREANIZED lol, and thank goodness it's different from the way the previous actress portrayed Makino. I read the manga and watched both the J version and the TW version and so far, the explicit expression aka by some as exaggeration are similar to the expression Makino has in the manga. Overall, from the trailer I'm excited and am looking forward to the drama.

i agree.. i mean people are just comparing her to other version.. i think GHS really read the manga..as far as i know they did it for their preperation..so i think she really did a great job in acting as manga character..lol its a live version of it..and the only thing i will do when watching this one..is the fact that its the live version of manga not a remake of the other version..'cause i think people comparing their acting from the previous actor or actress.. which is i think is not good...because they have their own perception of the character..well what can i do..i hope it will be better since its the third time making it to live version..

christmas day but no updates..

oh well...

Bannercountdown2.jpg

credit: Cha_gurl

Guest manderley_angel

i agree.. i mean people are just comparing her to other version.. i think GHS really read the manga..as far as i know they did it for their preperation..so i think she really did a great job in acting as manga character..lol its a live version of it..and the only thing i will do when watching this one..is the fact that its the live version of manga not a remake of the other version..'cause i think people comparing their acting from the previous actor or actress.. which is i think is not good...because they have their own perception of the character..well what can i do..i hope it will be better since its the third time making it to live version..

^ i actually always found Inoue Mao's version of Makino to be really (almost too) plain... I like her an actress and her acting worked well for the JDrama... but here, I actually approve of how cutesy GHS's Jandi is... its very korean and recognizable to the korean audience... I think if you are an avid kdrama fan, you'd understand why she acts (as how other people put it) "exaggerated" -- kdrama heroines are like that.

Group 8 seems to have given us fans an x-mas present: a new teaser?!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kbs_d...6288&page=1

^ ROFL The new design of the 'red card' cracks me up.... @_@ xDD Not feeling the teaser yet, but I suppose it's just editing?

^thanks for sharing!

youtube link --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5l2WzNnp8g&fmt=18

Guest jaejoongie <3

^ ACTUALLY !!!!

^ ROFL The new design of the 'red card' cracks me up.... @_@ xDD Not feeling the teaser yet, but I suppose it's just editing?

I know it does. I'd think it would be more elegant looking... since it's f4 that hands them out. I guess not. xD

^ The link I gave isn't the actual full version, I think. The full version of the teaser was a couple of seconds longer... xD

And yeah, I expected it to be fancier, too, with like a gigantic curly F4 or something. The skull's more comical/childish than anything, but I guess it'll grow on me. xD These types of things always do. Plus, if Junpyo's the one who designed it or picked it out or something the childishness of it all would make sense. xD

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

oh my god the trailer.

you could tell they spend mad $$$ on this drama b/c it looks as though they traveled around the world.

I don't know, the beginning of the trailer seemed really "rui & makino" centered (haven't adapted their korean names yet, sorry)

Hyunjoong, looking fa-bu-lous as usual.

I think I may like this version better because the clothes that "makino" wears comparing to "rui" and the others really shows their difference in class, which IMO, is more realistic. The jdrama version, I felt like "makino" had a really nice fashion sense.

Anyways, it looks really really really good! Thank you for showering us with this blessing of a thread.

*LIKES THE RED CARD* LOL it was so unexpected to see the skull sign on it. I think the reason i am liking this drama more and more every time something comes out is because the story and the looks seems more believable. Even the red card. I think sometimes when writers (even fanfiction ones) when they write about the boys they just focus on the fact that they are rich, But they are boys also.Thy should like ,skulls ,cars, women, and all of the other stuff must guys obsess about. And i have a feeling we will get a more In-depth look at them. Also Jandi's pranks look waay more realistic also. Dunno. that's my take on it.

Thanks for sharing the vid guys!

Guest darcyausten86

^ ACTUALLY !!!!

Thanks for the video!

Love the part when she hits him with the ice cream. LOL

Guest virvir111

:blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yslpyf1cUsc

PUHAHAHAAH at the skull sign... but its cute..lol. it more making sense that its actually the BOYS OVER FLOWER,,now because of the scene of the red card... before i was like...is this BOF.???. since alot of the scenes werent what i had in mind about BOF... the second trailer is alot better in my opinion because it focused on the story that we are sort of familiar with..

they have definitely koreanized it,,lol... that word iono somehow fits,,n just explains everything.for me atleast..lol..

my fave scene has def got to be ice cream...loll.. its more funny that way.. not like she can punch or kick him due to the HEIGHT DIFFERENCE in the korean one...she goes up to like below his chest!! did u guys notice that?? i was like damn.. his tall..

alot of the scenes that have been released are just like 1% of the drama anyway so i never expect anything whenever ppl release trailers.. i mean if they all show the good parts in the trailer..then WHAT IS THE POINT i mean we would know the storyline and climax and everything..

definitely ppl are expecting alot for this,,,in like EVERY freaking asian country.. lot of pressure for the cast,, we should definitely save the bashing and judging until the drama ACTUALLY AIRS.. lol..

it hasnt even aired yet n ppl all over the freaking globe ( the ones that are interested in these series,,) are jumping all over the place with just these GOD dang trailers and pictures...(including myself..lol)

Guest MiyuKanata09

hayuna thanks for the link.. i thought there would be no updates until now..

manderley_angel thanks for the youtube link..

vivir111 thanks for sharing the whole version of the teaser...

i love the ice cream scene..and jun pyo prank..and most of all i love junpyo smile..he's making me to love him..

i can't wait to see how jandi will suffer in junpyo's hand..haha

And yeah, I expected it to be fancier, too, with like a gigantic curly F4 or something. The skull's more comical/childish than anything, but I guess it'll grow on me. xD These types of things always do. Plus, if Junpyo's the one who designed it or picked it out or something the childishness of it all would make sense. xD

if jun pyo is the one who design it.. i will be like it even more.. he's so cute if he really do that..

but honestly when i saw it for the first time..i can't keep myself to laugh..haha

*LIKES THE RED CARD* LOL it was so unexpected to see the skull sign on it. I think the reason i am liking this drama more and more every time something comes out is because the story and the looks seems more believable. Even the red card. I think sometimes when writers (even fanfiction ones) when they write about the boys they just focus on the fact that they are rich, But they are boys also.Thy should like ,skulls ,cars, women, and all of the other stuff must guys obsess about. And i have a feeling we will get a more In-depth look at them. Also Jandi's pranks look waay more realistic also. Dunno. that's my take on it.

Thanks for sharing the vid guys!

i like the red card too.. i can sense that the writer takes his/her time to prepare carefully even the small details..

i'm loving this version already..

------

i love the new word KOREANIZED..i agree to vivir that it explain everything..

LOL!!! I love ice cream, it was kinda unexpected to see her this way "punching" Junpyo. And that skull on the red card is cute, instead of just writing "F4" on it like the previous dramas. I was laughing at the scene where there's ducks floating on the pool.

And Junpyo's smile is <3 I'm fangirling over junpyo~~~~~~ Love the part where Jandi yell Gu Junpyo at frustration, haha~

---Caroline

Guest kimalli92

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I think I'll like this version more. KHJ IS SO SO SO SO FREAKEN HOT. KIM BUM IS ADORABLE! My faves will never change, Jihoo and Lee Jeong all the way. <33 I was screaming when Jihoo was driving the motorcycle. Damn it this is just a teaser and still, I went crazy. I'm liking Goo Hyesun's acting here.

I can't think of anything else to say except for: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I don't like to compare the manga to the drama but hell, I'm forgetting everything that happened in the manga because of this freaking 7 minute trailer.

Edit:

LOL Ice cream and skulls. So random yet so funny. xD

Archived