F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest virvir111

The "Someday" song is called Can I Love Again? by 4Men and Park Jung Eun

both are beautiful songs and can't wait for the OST too

andie39martinez

virvir111

his voice is hot too. you got that right!

yup..someday members are the members from 4men.(.i think they changed their name,, well thats what the info said..) lol i know his voice is sooo hot!!!!! i was like dang...lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ii_christie

Can I Love Again by Someday/4MEN is really good for the OST =) What song of SHINee's is going to be in the soundtrack, something new or In My Room? Thanks virvir111!

HJ arrived and soon got on another one to Japan for activities with SS501

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/shar...4b930f0880d.jpg

Cred to DC and SS501 dong

^^Gah, poor thing looks so tired!!

Min Ho's hair straight of the plane looks sooooo good XDD

The soundtrack looks like it is gonna downright be awesome <3

15 sleeps to go! Get over Christmas already!!

Guest MiyuKanata09

OMg those caps are make me anticipate more and more.. but the high quality trailer.. i can't watch it.. i hope someone will upload it to youtube..or elsewhere... :(

btw vivir111 thank you so much for always updating us!!! thank you thank you...

Guest virvir111

Thanks! :) Are the F4 boys are wearing the school uniform? They look hot! I like the background music., makes me want jump up and down.

Can someone translate what they are saying in the trailer, please?

jun pyo's scene..

the secretary guy says " they have been waiting since yesterday (prolly corporate ppl to meet )"

jun pyo says " so you want me to change all my schedule just to hang out with those guys?"..

n then kibum's scene says in english " this ones better." i think.

Thanks! :) Are the F4 boys are wearing the school uniform?

they changed some of the stories in manga such as f4 wearing uniform. LOL. its not a big deal but F4 aren't supposed to wear uniform and stuff like that since everyone looks up to them as the 'gods'. They rule the school. Their parents are the reasons why there is such a prestigious school like that. everyone spoils them. and to make them even more high and mighty, they dont wear uniform.

the new trailer. OMGOOOSH~ hyun joong's smile is adooooooorable.

im to ecstatic to see this!

Guest virvir111

they changed some of the stories in manga such as f4 wearing uniform. LOL. its not a big deal but F4 aren't supposed to wear uniform and stuff like that since everyone looks up to them as the 'gods'. They rule the school. Their parents are the reasons why there is such a prestigious school like that. everyone spoils them. and to make them even more high and mighty, they dont wear uniform.

the new trailer. OMGOOOSH~ hyun joong's smile is adooooooorable.

im to ecstatic to see this!

no they arent wearing uniforms because in the storyline that KBS put up it says " F4 STUDENTS that dont wear uniforms in school.." or something like that,, i think they just put them in uniforms for the photoshoot to show they are actually highschool students.since the viewers dont really know about the storyline to begin with...but i think like once in awhile they'll wear uniforms.. i think atleast once they will.

OMG,.. seriously, do they really have to torture us??? ugggghhh.. we need more trailers :lol: ! Hopefully this coming week they will release a longer version.

Mannn... Hyun Joong's expression is looking good! And Kim Bum.. hmm.. smooth..! It seems like we don't have to worry about their acting skills. They all look awesome!

I agree with Vivir, I think the uniforms are intended for the pics only. Thank you for the trailer!

Guest inyeon.

okay, i wasnt really interested in this...until i saw the trailer a couple of minutes ago. O_O its way better than i expected it to be.

all of f4 is really REALLY handsome. KIMBUMMMM :o

i also like the hq-ness too. xD

Archived