[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest galinda

omo! omo! I seriously am in love with this movie. I've rewatched it so many times and there are things that I catch everytime i see it. Chulsoo is the most idealized guy in a movie ever. I love it. A Moment to Remember tugs at the heart strings and it is a little cliche but it works. I think the characters are soo likable that it doesnt matter if the story has been done before.

I am currently watching Alone in Love with the subs made by With S2 and in one of the episodes someone tells Yoo Eun Ho (Son Ye Jin's character) "you have an eraser in your head" when she forgot her keys at her locker. That line made me smile much because its a blatant reference to this movie...

random question: which part made anyone smile watching the movie since it is a tearjerker?

mine has to be the part when Chulsoo asks her who he was and Soojin replied in an oh-so-cute manner "Choi Chulsoo" and when he asks her about her name and she said "Kim Sujin"... then he forgot his mom's birthday and she offers him her meds... it made me smile before the crying part begins again... but i love it...

i luv this movie! it made me cry so much especially the part at the baseball cage with the famous line "i have an eraser in my head" i was crying my eyes out! heehee. then the way he was willing to stay with her and be her memory, i fell in love with him then. that was real love! i told my friend to watch it and she cried too. it hit me so much coz it's possible to happen in real life.

Guest yufeifei

I have been wanting to watch this for the longest time ever! Anyway, I was also trying to stay away from tear jerkers/melodrama for a while so I simply tucked the DVD aside. Finally, something just hit me and I popped the DVD into my comp..and needless to say, I am blown away!

While I agree that SJY's performance was excellent, I have to admit that it was JWS who captured my attention most. There are no words to describe how powerful his performance as Chol Soo was. All his emotions are flawlessly potrayed on his face, whether it was bashful, frustuation, anger, anguish, sad, happy, joy or most important of all LOVE.

The kitchen scene, when he read Su Jin's letter, one of the most heartbreaking scene in a Korean movie. Mind you, it was only the interaction between Chol Soo and Su Jin's letter and although we get to hear Su Jin's sad voice narrating the letter, JWS did not and he did an awesome job conveying his emotions to us.

Also, when he asked the Doc whether he is the one Su Jin really loves, you could feel his heartache. I could and I felt as if I have been slap across the face, my heart beating rapidly.

This is definitely one of the best of the best K Movie in its genre. If you have not watch it, please do not procastinate any longer. Worth every minute of it!

Oh yeah, do try watch the Director's Cut version. Simply not to be missed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest claustrophobic

does anyone know where i can download this movie in HQ with english subs???

im dying to watch it...it seems like a classic romantic melodrama....and im a big sucker for those.

Guest falling U P

I just recently watched it again for the second time. This time, I cried ten times worse.

I wonder why is it that things always seem sadder the second time around...

Guest yufeifei

I just recently watched it again for the second time. This time, I cried ten times worse.

I wonder why is it that things always seem sadder the second time around...

I am up to the point where I can no longer watch it. Yes, it gets sadder everytime..that's the appeal of the movie. Even the MV and OST alone sent sadness all over me. Such a powerful movie! And excellent acting by both JWS and SYJ!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lucysweets

Just finished the director's cut version of this movie, wow, it is really powerful! I think my favourite scene is when she sends him off to work and he pops back at the window again.. The kitchen scene is really heart wrenching, esp. the part when JWS puts the letter to his chest and he couldn't really read it anymore. I don't know what happened when her ex-boyfriend went to their house. Did he make a move on her? Tried to kiss her or something??? I missed quite a bit of the movie cos youtube wasn't loading properly. I'm definitely getting the dvd!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bellegray

OMGOSH i just watched this movie last night!

SOO GOOD! I loved it.

Very saddd, but so much emotion!

And i loved the lead characters <3

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. Check out my avatar. :)

random question: which part made anyone smile watching the movie since it is a tearjerker?

When Su Jin was bugging Chul Soo to marry her, especially that one in front of the convenience store and Su Jin chases after Chul Soo. And when Chul Soo carries Su Jin into their bedroom and closes the door behind them. Hihihi.... :)

^ Haha. Jung Woo Sung's name in AMTR is Chul Soo also??? OMG. HAHA.

I guess "Chul Soo" is a very VERY popular name in Korea?

Perhaps like "Charlie" in US? :lol:

After "What's up fox's Chun Jung Myung's Chul Soo", then "Hyena's Kim Min Jong's Chul Soo", then "Fantasy Couple's Oh Ji Ho's Chul Soo", now we have in movies also... LOL!

I watched this movie a long time ago, and loved it.

Both JWS and SYJ are very very compatible together.

Lots of sweet and cute scenes too..

Guest devylann

whatta sad and true movie!!!!! omg!! real peeps are like that!~!!! he was soo good to her and loved her sooo much!!! man...wait unconditional love and patience!!!! LOL

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. Check out my avatar. :)

When Su Jin was bugging Chul Soo to marry her, especially that one in front of the convenience store and Su Jin chases after Chul Soo. And when Chul Soo carries Su Jin into their bedroom and closes the door behind them. Hihihi.... :)

Agreed!!!

Other scenes that also made me smile-

-The part when Chul-Soo unties Su-jin's bathrobe & questions whether she has cleaned herself properly, she just kinda shrugs.

-The part when they're walking on their bit of land talking about building their dream home...

-Everytime he does the grift trick thing.

-The bit when Su-jin wants to break up with Chul-Soo at the baseball field & he says that if she forgets him, he'll just pop up out of nowhere & hit on her (I was sobbing at the same time too for goodness sakes)

-The part when Chul-Soo is off to work, says good-bye to Su-jin through the window, turns to head off but trips over.

Can anyone pleaseeeeeee tell me where I can find the link for Gumi's song in AMTR, I think the title is nal geu man it juh yo. I'm looking for the full version, not the guitar version. I've been looking for the link and I can't find it anywhere, including the ost thread under resources subforum. Pleaseeeee help. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

i reallyy lovee this movie..its so realistic :]

lovee the pairr

but what i dont get is the ending......

are they gonna be together or they just parted

?

thanksss

Archived