[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SimplySweet

I have two important questions!

Does anyone know where I can get music sheet for any of the songs from the OST?

Does anyone know where I can get vietnamese subs (soft subbed or hard-subbed) for this movie? I know of a place that offered hard-subbed viet subs but it was also dubbed in vietnamese (WITH the korean audio still in the background) and it was the kind where a male narrator was speaking on behalf of ALL the characters....grrr. Annoying. <_<

Guest kYUNGMi

i watched this movie a couple nights ago... i DIED

i havent cried that hard since i watched taeguki

definitely one of my new favorite movies. i loved the OST and the editing

Guest aznbabe

can someone kind enough to upload this in MU or sendspace or any link.

i keep on seeing people say it's a really sad movie and it made them cry like crazy.

I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD!!!! :D

i keep on seeing people say it's a really sad movie and it made them cry like crazy.

I actually got it from the Drama Links for Download thread, I'm not sure if the link given is expired or not though. :]

Guest nofear11877

im sure you won't see it in clubbox anymore cuz its been banned by nowcom. :(

i remember watching this.... and i was crying my heart out in the end. its so sad. :tears:

Guest melpbecky2

I already have the DVD of this movie but it is not an orginal one, so there's not much special features in this DVD.

Can anyone please reup (in mega, YSI, filefront..) some makings and NGs of this movie. I have some makings myself but I'm sure they are not all, just the poster shootings and the press conference.

Thanks in advances

Guest nad59

Hey, can someone help upload this movie for me (good quality RAW avi file) with separate soft subs??Any kinda link is fine..I'm really really desperate cause this is my favourite movie of all time but I lost it when my computer hard drive crashed a few weeks back! So please help a fellow soompi in need!!!

Guest smileforgrace

I just saw this movie and it was really really touching and sad.

You can go to youtube.com and watch it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yaeri

omg!!! i bawled watching this movie. its so sad but so sweet!!! i love how she talks about the smell of the cologne. whenever he started to cry i couldn't help but cry too. this was such a good movie!!! :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

the chemistry of the leads in this movie was amazing..son ye jin was so gorgeous here! i dunno y, but i feel like she was her prettiest in this movie hahahaha~ :lol:

Guest nikkainah

Was able to get a copy of this movie, not the original one, though....and watched it last week....

I was in love while watching this movie... JWS and SYJ had good chemistry in this movie... they acted natural and it really seems that they are husband and wife...

The ending was just too sad.... :tears:

Guest tuna_madunna

i watched this movie a long time ago.. such a tear-jerker film..! huhuhu..! question, where can i get the OST?

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

One of my favorite korean movie....so sad & touching movie....i also buy the dvd,worth watching movie....SYJ & JWS look good together in movie....perfect on screen couple i think.... :P:D:blink::rolleyes:

Guest BhUterFly05

I wanna watch this movie sooooo bad...ive heard it was really nice and a tear jerker...i love to cry...i have the movie but i just don't have the tym to watch it..although i think i have found time to watch it this weekend....ahhhh...can't wait...i wanna get my tissues ready...

Guest dearpaperheart.

I'm going to watch this tomorrow. I finish downloading it awhile back just never got to watch it. ^^; I'll be back with a comment tomorrow.

Guest BhUterFly05

:tears: just finished watching this movie and i cried fairly a lot....i cried at every part where the girl and the guy cried.... wenever they cried i was beating them to it...

I really like this movie....it was touching....

Love at first sight, meeting becuz of forgetfullness, and parting bcuz of forgetfullness....it is really sad just thinking about how much both of them loved each other and then nature takes over...

Just the idea having the girl forget the man she loved...is a very scary and deppressing thing.

I was really touched...... :tears:

Archived