[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mpark

This movie is DEFINITELY my favorite. I was crying so much. I like the male character now. I forgot his name...uhh...yea... i blanked out, but its that guy in the poster on the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sonickim

oh!! i just rewathed it last night!!!

coudln't tell when i cried the most in countless time i've rewatched!!

all i can say!! i adore and love Woo Sung everytime..

the very reason i cant just let this movie go!!

i especially love the part where Chul So found out Su Jin sickness..went findin her all over and finally saw her at the baseball firing lane and he just cant help but cry while convincing her to stay together..and the time where Su Jin write heim the goodbye letter..he was crying like a baby..so helpless!!

my heart is in pain seein Woo Sung cried!! poor Oppa!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saranghaeB

Juz finish watching tis movie.. Well wat can i say.. Wat a winderful love story indeed.. Ye Jin n Woo Sung paired up superbly well.. The chemistry btw them is juz perfect.. Love tis movie~!!!

• 1 month later...

OMG OMG...this movie is considered old already in Korea....and i've always had the DVD rip version downloaded in my hardisk....downloaded it cos of son ye jin....(loved her in summer scent...then watched alone in love, the classic, art of seduction...) so in conclusion....started downloading all her shows and movies...

and then suddenly last week i paid a visit to my local cinema in Malaysia.....OMG OMG i was screaming when i saw a poster in cathay cinema that read COMING SOON! 3rd AUGUST 2006...A MOMENT TO REMEMBER.....i was like shites i must watch this no matter what...

So today in between work....break from work was 3-5pm and the show was screening 3.05pm....dun care wateva...late or die...dun care....must watch.....and damn was it worth it!!!! kudos to SYJ again...she never fails.....oooh and her guy is surely HOT HOT HOT in here...so hot that u wanna bite him HOT....

but it was CZ watching it and then running back to work with red eyes (cried quite a lot)....oh yeah...one hell of good movie....i feel like its better than the classic even....but i wished the director's cut parts we'rent cut though....oooh sizzling chemistry....

Guest smiless

God. This movie was amazing. It definitely lived up to its reputation. I highly recommend this movie to everyone. They were the best couple ever... =D

^^ Sarah143- You can watch it on youtube but its private. So add h0pezz as a friend and you can watch it. She has a bunch of other movies too. Here's her profile link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=h0pezz

Guest LolitaMan

Oh man just watched this tonight, and can't recall a movie that touched me so much....breaking into tears in numerous scenes. So sad, a classic movie for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

this movie was like an emotional rollercoaster for me. one minute ill be laughing next i would be crying like crazy. JWS was awesome in this movie. he didnt have much to say in MUSA but he looked hot w/ long hair. my sister downloaded AMTR and we cried buckets. i was really in tears by the end of the movie, when he finally tells her "Saranghae." tears were just coming down. another marvelous movie w/ SYJ. ive seen most of her movies and this tops them all. very heart wrenching movie. i think ill watch this tonite.

Guest znarfuol

i bought a copy of this at ebay... it was recommended by a friend, i am such a sucker for k-movies... we watched it together with my dorm mates, 5 to be exact... :)

can't imagine we were all silent the whole time, just tears flowing from our eyes.. sniff sniff sniff!!!!!!!

after the show... it was the subject again for discussion... LOL.. can't believe it! IT"S SUCH A GREAT PLOT... Kudos for the writer and director... plus of course, the actors... THEY DID A GOOD JOB... :)

Guest fattycake

it's definitely a tear-jerker.

i mean, i cry all the time while watching romantic movies, but this movie was just made so well and the storyline was so pure and realistic about love.

the last scene in the movie made me bubbbling crying mess for about ten minutes.

not a movie you want to watch with a guy you're trying to impress, because if you're like me, all the eye makeup's gonna turn into a black and not-too-attractive mess.

i wanted to marry Woo Sung after this, no joke.

Archived