[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG....this is definitely one of my favorite melodramatic movies....i love this movie so much!!! ive seen alot of 'terminal illness tearjerkers' but this is definitely the best. da storyline is so tragic and heartbreaking....i felt for these characters sooooo much!!! Especailly for Choi Chol-Soo...he has to deal with the sad realization of his wife's fate....

...i actually watched this film a second time since i LOVE it so much & its still incredibly heartbreaking da second time around.....this is definitely a tearjerker no matter how many times u watch it!!! The saddest part in the movie for me woz when Chol-Soo woz reading the letter Soo-Jin left for him....& she woz saying all the feelings she felt for him before she would forget....OMG...then he woz clutching the letter to his chest and calling out her name. That woz sooooo painfully sad to watch....

But i did like the ending, although we know there is no happy ending for the couple...the director tries to end the film on a positive note.....i liked that false sense of hope it creates.

i watched it first time by myself and i was teary eyed.. second time with my roomate.. she was literally bawling in my room. In the end, she claimed she will never see another korean tear-jerker with me again. =P

my favourite moment in the movie :

the first time they play grift (?) the card game, and when she lost.. she tips over her toe to give him a kiss. It's how she tells him, i like you and when he simply smiles and continues.. he tells her i like you too. Not in so much words but the understanding between them... somethings in life arent meant for words but between glances and a look from one person to another.

=) this is the first korean movie i've watched.. i'd say.. it's not so bad.

AMTR is a good movie.. I had watched it for 3 times, but I am not sick of it.. just tired, as basically i cried throughout the movie.. it's heart wrenching, but i like it :P

I am glad that AMTR is doing well in Japan as well... It is a movie that can't be missed...

I :wub: the pairing of JWS and SYJ...

Can anyone puhlease translate?

2006-01-04 posted by Louis in iyejin.com

200601040909021120_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 도쿄 이태문 특파원] 일본이 권위있는 영화상 가운데 하나인 제48회 블루리본상의 각 부문 후보들이 3일 결정됐다.

블루리본상은 1950년부터 시작된 영화상으로 스포츠닛폰, 산케이스포츠, 스포츠호치, 닛칸스포츠 등 수도권 7개 스포츠신문사의 영화담당기자들이 뽑는 영화상으로 '일본영화기자회상'이라고도 한다.

먼저 작품상과 외국영화상은 득표 상위 20편이, 그리고 개인상은 상위 5명이 후보로 올랐는데, 8일 기자단에 의한 본선 심사로 최종 수상작과 수상자가 결정된다. 그 결과는 1월말에 신문지상을 통해 발표되며, 시상식은 다음 달인 7일 개최된다.

후보작 가운데에는 작년 제29회 일본아카데미상에서 13개 전부문에서 수상을 한 히트작 '올웨이즈 3쵸메의 석양'(ALWAYS 三丁目の夕日)과 구로츠치 미츠오(黑土三男) 감독이 15년이라는 세월에 걸쳐 완성한 '세미시구레'(蟬しぐれ)가 7개 부문 가운데 5개 부문에 후보작으로 올라 높은 평가를 받았다.

한편, 20편의 외국영화상 후보에는 2005년도 하반기의 화제작으로 높은 관심을 모았던 영화 '외출', '내 머리 속의 지우개', '친절한 금자씨', '효자동 이발사' 등 한국작품이 4편이나 올랐다.

일본 내 역대 한국영화 가운데 최다관객을 동원한 '외출'과 최고 흥행기록을 갈아치운 '내 머리 속의 지우개', 공포영화의 새로운 지평을 열었다는 평을 받는 '친절한 금자씨' 등 한국영화의 선전이 돋보였던 지난해의 활약이 과연 어떤 평가를 받을 지 수상여부에 귀추가 주목된다.

[사진=일본 블루리본상 후보에 오른 한국영화 '내 머리 속의 지우개', '외출', '친절한 금자씨', '효자동 이발사']

(도쿄 = 이태문 특파원 gounworld@mydaily.co.kr)

Hello! i just finished watching this movie today.... I want one JWS!!!! :wub::lol:

I would cried a bucket if I watched this movie at home...but I watched this movie at work hehe....

Good chemistry between the two main characters... :wub: definitely one that I would watch again.... :)

2006-01-08 posted by Louis in iyejin.com

私の頭の中の消しゴム SPECIAL BOX (初回限定生産)

発送可能時期:発売予定日は2006/03/10です。

B000AAER4U.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000AAER4U.09.IN01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000AAER4U.09.IN02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000AAER4U.09.IN03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000AAER4U.09.IN04.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000AAER4U.09.IN05.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

<商品仕様・特典>(予定)

【BOX内容】

●特製BOX収納

●DVD3枚組(本篇ディスク1枚+特典ディスク2枚)

●豪華デジパック仕様

●封入特典

・メモリアル・ポートレート(10枚セット)

・デスクカレンダー(封入のメモリアル・ポートレートやあなたのお好きな写真を自由に貼って使えます)

・マスコミ用非売品プレスシート(24P予定)※プレミアム・エディション共通

※商品仕様および特典内容はすべて予定です。予告なく変更になる場合はございますので、予めご了承ください。

【DISC1内容】

【劇場公開版本篇+特典映像】

※通常版、プレミアム・エディションのDISC1と同内容です。

収録分数本篇117分+特典約20分

特典

●日・韓劇場予告篇・TVスポット集

●削除されたシーン集

●メモリーズ

【DISC2内容】

【ディレクターズカット本篇+特典映像】

※プレミアム・エディションのDISC2と同内容です。

収録分数本篇144分+特典35分

特典

●メイキング・オブ・「私の頭の中の消しゴム」

●オフショット

●NGシーン集

【DISC3内容】

【特典ディスク】

収録分数約60分予定

映像特典

●日本のファンだけに贈る、チョン・ウソン&ソン・イェジン来日特別インタビュー・コメント映像集

●来日記者会見(チョン・ウソン+永作博美「PURE SOUL」主演)

●対談:チョン・ウソンと永作博美が「私の頭の中の消しゴム」を語る~読売テレビ特別番組から

●イ・ジェハン監督初映像作品「Parallel Action」(1分)

●イ・ジェハン監督ポートフォリオ(11分)

●スタッフ映像集(3分)

●ミュージック・クリップ「私を忘れないで」(5分)

●ミュージック・クリップ「童話」(4分)

●チョンウソン真夏の来日密着映像(羽田)

●ジャパンプレミア試写会映像

●製作スタッフ・現地インタビュー

私の頭の中の消しゴム プレミアム・エディション

B000DZV704.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000DZV704.09.IN01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

私の頭の中の消しゴム (通常版)

B000DZV70E.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000DZV70E.09.IN01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Guest samgirl

got to watch the director's cut! OMO i love this film..

tragic although light hearted

makes you believe that maybe that kind of love truly exist

‘내머리속…’ 흥행수입 250억원, 작년 일본흥행 14위

2006-01-12 posted by Louis in iyejin.com

200601120011.jpg

정우성ㆍ손예진 주연의 ‘내 머리속의 지우개’(감독 이재한)가 지난해 일본에서 개봉한 영화의 흥행성적 집계에서 14위를 차지했다.

미국의 영화업계지 스크린인터내셔널에 따르면 ‘내머리속의 지우개’는 2514만9153달러(251억여원)의 입장료수입을 거둬들여 14위에 랭크됐으며 배용준, 손예진 주연의 ‘외출’(감독 허진호)은 2259만4178달러의 흥행수입을 올려 17위에 기록됐다.

전체 1위는 조지 루카스 감독의 ‘스타워즈 에피소드3-시스의 복수’가 차지했으며 8269만8529달러를 벌어들였다. 이어 ‘해리포터와 불의 잔’과 ‘우주전쟁’이 차례로 2~3위에 랭크됐으며 미야자키 하야오 감독의 애니메이션 ‘하울의 움직이는 성’이 일본 영화로는 가장 높은 4위에 올랐다.

톱 10에 포함된 일본영화는 ‘하울의 움직이는 성’과 ‘포켓몬2005’(7위)과 ‘춤추는 대수사선3-교섭인 마시타 마사요시’(8위), ‘나나’(10위) 등 4편에 불과했고, 나머지를 모두 할리우드영화가 휩쓸었다. 한편, 일본 개봉영화의 총 흥행수입은 18억2000만달러(1조8000억원)규모로 전년대비 8% 마이너스성장을 기록했다.

이형석 기자(suk@heraldm.com)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

waves to vicodin!

dun know either wuz tat AMTR special box all 'bout...

am desperately seekin fo' a translation/translator cuz wanna buy one tOo.

har... har.. har... :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

i was actually a bit hesitant to watch this movie at first coz the plot sounded really similar to "the notebook..." i also thought that SYJ was gonna die...

but then i guess i was wrong...the ending was really sweet after all :rolleyes:

Guest shopgirl

aaaaaaaaaargh!!

quteacho!! what's that special box ?!

argh!@$@##$@@# i want that!!

can anyone transate it pls ?!!

Hahahaa... Sari... and I can see her drooling after seeing the box... Anyway hun, that's the Special edition DVD boxset to cater the Japanese customers. I got me the Korean special edition one awhile ago and it's not even as nice as the Japanese one. Haiz... and to think that I paid a lot of $$$ for that too. You can try checking out Yesasia.com of course or try your luck on Ebay. But the release date is still on March, eh? That long? I think you can pre-order tho, if you want it. But beware, the Japanese DVD sometimes only has Japanese subs.

I think the box come with photo spread (on the jacket), and photocards and calendar, and then it has 3 DVDs, 1 is the original cut (117 mins), 2 is the longer Director's cut (144 mins) and 3 is the extras such as behind the scenes, bloopers, etc.... wait I think the bloopers will be on disc 2... ah you get the point. Those nice extras sure are a treat!!! It has JWS interview too (on disc 3), if I'm not mistaken (trying to guess what I read, hehehe)... But it also comes with Lee jae han/ John Lee the director talking about the movie too... So don't expect JWS to appear a lot in the extras... So far I only read one segment that titled with his name... Oh and it's NTSC system with DVD region 2 coding. Better make sure your DVD player can accept it. I think that roughly what's in it... Ermmm I'm talking about the set on the top, not the one on the bottom. The one with the white box is the one that comes with 3 DVDs not the one with their faces on the box. The one on the bottom is just a 2 DVD set with only the original cut (disc1) and extras on disc 2. I think... :sweatingbullets:

Or perhaps somebody else with better than my crappy Japanese can help translate :P I'm just grasping in the dark here, hehehe...

Guest summermaniac1982

i was actually a bit hesitant to watch this movie at first coz the plot sounded really similar to "the notebook..." i also thought that SYJ was gonna die...

but then i guess i was wrong...the ending was really sweet after all :rolleyes:

yea you rigth...it's very sweet ending... :)

• 2 weeks later...

오리콘 챠트 - 관객이 선택한 2005년 베스트 무비 랭킹

2006-01-26 posted by Louis in iyejin.com

topimage_01.jpg

topimage_02.jpg

l_rank07.gif

photo_07.jpg

【공개 년월】 2005년 10월 공개

【출연자】 정·우손, 손예진, 페크·톨하크

【남녀별 랭킹】 남성:11위 여성:6위

2005년 10월 공개에도 불구하고, 현재도 롱런 히트를 기록.그것을 이야기하도록(듯이), 일본에서의 한국 영화 사상최초가 되는 첫등장 1위를 기록한 것 외, 일본에 있어서의 한국 영화 흥행 수입으로도, 배용준 주연의 「4월의 눈」을 빼기 신기록을 수립하고 있다.한류붐을 넘은 궁극의 러브 스토리로서 많은 여성으로부터가 지지를 받고 있는 것도 특징.

나가사쿠 히로미 주연의 드라마 「Pure Soul~너가 나를 잊어도∼」(01)을 리메이크 한 작품.가장 사랑하는 아내가 「청년성 알츠하이머」에 의해 기억을 잃어 간다···.그 사실을 안 남편과 아내가 괴로워하면서도 서로를 생각해, 서로 지지하는 모습을 그린 영구 불멸의 러브 스토리.한국 영화계 젊은이 No.1의 카리스마 배우 정·우손과 「4월의 눈」에도 주연 하고 있는 순애 영화의 신여왕 손예진의 명연기기술이 일본안을 감동의 소용돌이에 말려 들게 하고 있다.

• 1 month later...
Guest belly1988

can someone upload this in sendspace or filefront.....

puhlease i wanna watch it tooooo.........

Help me puhleaseeeeee

Archived