[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i LOVE this movie!!! SYJ and JWS looked sooo good together :blush: the story's bittersweet and very romantic, i love how Chul Soo took care of Su Jin when she had an 'accident' during her mother-in-law's birthday, *sigh* he's such a great actor, he can pull off acting tough and tender at the same time *sigh again*.... and SYJ looks so pretty when she cries :) definitely one of my faves along with The Classic and Windstruck :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

Thanks for the pics quteacho! Mm.. I love this movie. I'm glad it was fast-paced and didn't drag along. Although the storyline wasn't original, SYJ and JWS truly made their presence onscreen. Their chemistry is amazing and goodness, I cried buckets towards the end. Chul-soo and Su-jin's unconditional love is so endearing. Their love was sweet and playful, but not overbearing. Definitely worth buying.

• 4 weeks later...

just finished watching the movie and just wanted to say that omg...this movie was really sad...i didn't really get the ending though...but overall...good movie...the story-line just seemed so realistic...

just finished watching the movie and just wanted to say that omg...this movie was really sad...i didn't really get the ending though...but overall...good movie...the story-line just seemed so realistic...

She recovered her memory. But ofcourse that isn't permanent. The director choose to end it with a happy memory instead of with the end doctors allready said will be comming. Thats my take on it anyway.

She recovered her memory. But ofcourse that isn't permanent. The director choose to end it with a happy memory instead of with the end doctors allready said will be comming. Thats my take on it anyway.

wow...now that you say that....wat a really good way to end the movie then....i guess i really don't like sad endings, so with this ending...it makes me kinda happy... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MissMonika

I finally got around to watching this movie. Omgosh, so heartbreaking yet such a beautiful story. As painful as it was to watch the sad scenes, I really love the chemistry between the main characters. Makes me believe that love as strong as that can truly exist in this world.

After 3 years, finall I got to watch it. lolz...

It was wonderful.. I didn't read the synopsis nor anything, so that I would watch it with no expectations. The storyline is awesome.. I was expecting a sad ending, but it's not really a sad one.. thank you for that. The lines, were incredible..

my fav line: You knew? I have an eraser in my head. Don't be so nice to me. I'll forget everything. Don't worry, I'll remember everything for you.

That is just sooo good. JWS's acting was really great....And those oh-so-melting smiles and hot bod! But what caught me was the anger, the crying scenes. so was SYJ. She did well..

hmm, i wonder where can i d/l the ost?

Guest asiandreamer117

This was my first ever Korean movie, and I have to say it really blew me away. :tears: I don't think I've cried so hard over a movie before. The performance by the actors was absolutely amazing! The plot was heart-wrenching and :blush: it was just all around a great movie!

Guest jicks

hmm, i wonder where can i d/l the ost?
We Love Asian OSTs >>> AMTR

I think you'll have to sign up first but it's free & totally worth it lol

*SIGH* I love this movie so much!! I think it's time for them to throw Woo-Sung & Ye-Jin in something together again :blush: Pleeease!!!

We Love Asian OSTs >>> AMTR

I think you'll have to sign up first but it's free & totally worth it lol

*SIGH* I love this movie so much!! I think it's time for them to throw Woo-Sung & Ye-Jin in something together again :blush: Pleeease!!!

thanks... ^^

Yeah.. this movie is so awesome...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived