[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minamijaa

Yup, this is a good film. I like the transformation that the main actor had. At first, CS is kinda bad-tempered and messy. After they dated, he tries to shave, uses that sweet-smell after-shave. He even controls his anger in front of SJ's parents. Do you ladies seroiusly think that in real life, guys can actually do that....I mean transform? :P hehe..

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

One of my favorite korean movie these past years i really do luv this movie.... :w00t: I like the chemistry between SYJ & JWS :wub::wub: So sad & touching movie....worth watching movie.... :tears::tears::tears::tears: Recommended for those who love sad & romantic asian movies :rolleyes::phew:

I have many pics of this movie....how many can i put in here????

keainode-to.jpg

sugoiiiiromanchiku.jpg

kawaiidanefutari.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cjgp016

hi! :) can someone pls upload the DIRECTOR'S CUT VERSION of AMTR.....pls...'cause the one in the Dldble section doesn't work for me....pls.... :blush:

Guest polabola

good movie but I was expecting the lead to die in the end lol, but didn't and I'm so disappointed :(

Guest cjgp016

good movie but I was expecting the lead to die in the end lol, but didn't and I'm so disappointed :(

AD is a slow pace but progressive disease.....they usually occur with old people but she has a rare one that occur on a young age...these people usually die when their really old....you know, until they become bedridden and very dependent to others......maybe that's why she didn't die in the movie to make it more realistic. also, lots of sad,romance movies has their leading character dead in the end so maybe they want to be a bit different. :D

Guest polaris

I seriously think SYJ and JWS are the best on screen couple ever. They just match really well both physically and in their acting. :)

Guest itz_n_obsession

for some reason this movie made me think of Daddy Long Leg, the korean movie. Since i saw DLL first i liked it more than AMTR.

Guest Elee

oh haha:P same here! but i wasnt disapointed, but i was anxious...did the girl die? what happened after that ride? lol...so many questions!

Guest cjgp016

oh haha:P same here! but i wasnt disapointed, but i was anxious...did the girl die? what happened after that ride? lol...so many questions!

IMO i don't think the girl will die... :D ...as i said people with this disease die at a very old age....but i'm sure that her mental state will gradually worsen through the years until she'll become incontinent, very confused and agitated, agressive behavior(they'll harm you emotionally, mentally and physically)...bedridden, etc and then eventually of course death comes...i think for me it's the most tragic disease that i know(for me it's worse than cancer) ...'cause you won't even remember the precious moments that you had, you'll be very confused about the things around you(unable to understand the what, when, where, how or why things happen)...and you wouldn't know that the one in front of you is the love of your life...it's really, really tragic. :tears:

Guest sonickim

i miss this movie..higly recomended..a must watch k movie

it may be simple but has a great impact in me..

it lingers forever in my mind and soul...

Woo Sung is sooo amazing and superb in his role...

Guest nikkainah

When I first heard of this movie, A Moment to Remember, I already knew that it's going to be a sad ending, :( but nevertheless, i watched it...

This movie was indeed touching... you can feel the love between the couple and Jung Woo Sung and Son Ye Jin amidst the crisi that they were going through... they were very natural in their acting...

I agree with Nique that this movie made an impact on me as well..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Akire

Hello!!! Can someone help me where to download the subtitle for the 2nd cd.. I already have the subtitle for the 1st one and I'm trying to download the subtitle for the 2nd cd in clubbox but it's not downloading and I tried to get some on kloofy.net but it's different, they only have the dvd subtitle... can someone help me?? pls..

Guest kittylovespaolo

I LOVE THIS MOVIE :)

how i wish i can own the dvd set. sigh.

fave scenes:

payback time: when he drank her cola. hot!

when he made her wear the "welding shield" <so funny!>

i-love-your-smell-scene, lying on floor. sweeeeettt.

that sequence when he was complaining why they had to get married, why he had to say i love you... aaaww giggles!

when she tried on her wedding gown and the look on his face when he saw her. love, love, love!

after she took a shower inspection <hehe>

playing cards

peek-a-boo in the window

*i think i'll probably mention all the scenes in the movie at this rate so i must stop. hehe*

does anyone have all the screencaps & generous enough to share them? please? pretty please :blush:

Guest xoxdumkrngirlxox

Well i watched this movie because a lot of people were recommending it, but when i saw it i guess i was a little disappointed. I love sad movies, but when i saw this i didn't cry, and some parts were kinda boring. I didn't hate the movie, but i didn't love it ethier.

Archived