[Movie 2004] A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우

dearskye.

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

I love this movie I downloaded it long time ago but I watched it just last week. :sweatingbullets:

The scene where Woo Sung was reading Ye Jin's letter for him makes me cry.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching the Director's Cut of this movie. Simply put, it was amazing. Seriously amazing. Frucking amazing. Without a doubt, this is popping out to be one of my favorite movies.

The movie was 2 and a half hours, but the pace was right, so I didn't feel anything dragging at all. OMG, I am a total mess right now. I just kept crying till the credits rolled even though the ending was definitely a happy one. I expected someone to die, most likely Su Jin. I was so relieved to see that nobody died, just some memory died. What's weird tho is that as I was crying, I was just washed over by this feeling of satisfaction, of relief, of content, of joy. I think that only truly good and impressive movies can make you cry and be happy at the same time.

Anyways, first off, hats off to JWS and SYJ. Both gave an outstanding performance, IMO. I've seen SYJ in Art of Seduction before, and a little bit in Alone In Love and I have heard a lot about what a great actress she is. But I was not prepared to be blown away so much by her portrayal of Su Jin. She was cute, she was lively, she was innocent, yet you can tell that she was capable of a lot more. I had laughs and chuckles when Su Jin was being her adorable self. Yet, I can't help but feel so sad when she began to lose her memory. JWS, on the other haremind, I had never seen (yes, an absolute stupidity on my part). But dude, I'm in love. I am in love with him and I cannot wait to see every single movies or dramas or MVs he's been in. On this movie, tho, he was just equally superb. I am glad that between JWS and SYJ, they were able to individually perform brilliantly yet still keep the dynamic.

Ah, the dynamic. The chemistry. Definitely one of the best chemistry I have ever seen so far. I kept replaying their scenes together, cause I just really loved them. For instance, the first meeting was replayed twice, the second meeting was replayed like three times or so, then the whole 'meeting parents' deal was replayed twice. There were so many things that got me sighing and giggling and smiling. In fact, even though things got rough, I could still smile at how devoted Chul Soo was, and how he loved SJ so much. Props to both JWS and SYJ for having such amazing chemistry. Hopefully they would have another project together cause that would be so cool.

One of my favorite things about this movie, I guess, is how they told the story from the first meeting, to the marriage, to the disease. We see everything, without feeling bogged down by a lot of stuff or anything. And it was great how SJ and CS were just average Joe and Jane who happened to meet and like each other. I half expected CS to have known or loved SJ before (like a guy from her past) because well, korean movies do tend to veer to such cliches. But I was so glad that CS and SJ didn't have that kind of cheesy secret. AMTR is definitely a movie which could turn usual disease plot bunny into something incredible. Bottom line, I love love love this movie.

Now I wish I didn't finish the movie so that would have more AMTR to see.

Guest john_anderton

saw this movie last week and it was nice.. now i know why alot of people look up to jung woo sung.. he do action (musa) and drama (a moment to remember) really well.. very versatile actor.. :lol:

as for son ye jin.. she looked nice and can act too.. but i really liked her most in "the art of seduction" with song il kook.. very funny character (she protrayed) hehehe... :lol:

Guest znarfuol

the best romantic drama i've ever watched. amazing plot and amazing characters... and of course, amazing actor and actress... highly recommended!

Guest yahlucky

the best romantic drama i've ever watched. amazing plot and amazing characters... and of course, amazing actor and actress... highly recommended!

I really want to say that both JWS & SYJ are the best Korean couples with lots of chemistry on screen I ever watched. I hope they'll be together again on any new projects, but sometimes I really, really, really want them to be truly together in their real lives !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

tearjerker ):

i stayed up till 4 waiting for it to download & to finish watching <33

loved itt alhtough it was sad.

jungwoosung is amazing & sonyejins so pretty(:

Guest torrent

Does anyone know a place still selling the limited edition version of this movie? or anyone selling a used copy? the only one i was able to find was like $85......

Guest ssyc

I just finished watching this movie recently...so touching and yet sad...

Son Ye Jin & Jung Woo Sung did a great job :wub: Great chemistry!

Definitely a MUST watch movie [5/5]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Syjfan

There are many sweet details in this movie. Like for instance, she wrote in the letter that Chul soo has never said "I love you" to her. Finally in the last scene, Chul soo said it to her while she temporarily regained her memory....definitely A Moment To Remember for Chul soo and Su Jin.

Guest jicks

Does anyone know a place still selling the limited edition version of this movie? or anyone selling a used copy? the only one i was able to find was like $85......
^There's one seller offering it on eBay at $79.99 plus p/h >>> LINK

I purchased my copy from them a little while ago & I am extremely happy that I did it ^_____^ I think it might be hard to look for a copy now as it was a limited edition thing & I believe it maybe out of print.

Fave movie of all time!!

Guest Junanni

omggg i love this movie! I just watched it a couple of days ago and I cried like a little girl toward the mid-end. It was so depressing when she realized she had mistakenly told "I love you" to the wrong man. This is my favorite movie of all time, and like Deeta said, I don't think any movie can make you feel that hurting crying feeling while feeling happy at the same time. =) PLUS, I think Son Ye Jin was gorgeous and Jung Woo Sung so so sexy. hahahaha

Guest koregurluver

SUPER DUPERRRRR

TEAR JERKER!!!!

Especially the scene when JWS said "Let me be your soul..." coz SYJ said that her Soul would be lost too if she Lost her memory..

:(

Guest ogurishunuiyeonin

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! This movie was so touching and I just loved watching it. I especially liked what Son Ye-jin said about nurturing hatred in your heart so that there won't be any space left for love and you'll be left out in the cold all alone. I started to like Ye-jin after I watched this movie.

Archived