♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinsky73

33nu3hg.jpg

just wanted to share this from AF. awesome photoshopping skills! hope to see jjh & yeh in a similar & real photo really soon. . .

Guest JooEunHyu

wew, that photo....

I'm so surprised when AF said that it was psed....

wew, gotta kill my friend...

way to go for someone psed the pic..! You fooled me down to the bottomest hell... phew

Guest tinsky73

^^ hey, don't worry about it. i wouldn't have known it was photoshopped if nobody told me. the fan who made this picture is really good.

anyways, just got wind of the news that yeh attended the naked kitchen vip premiere. she might have read our posts here. ;) i'm sure she went there for sma or ktw or the pd.... anybody except jjh because they're not friends. :rolleyes:

she was interviewed too, and boy was she looking a tad bashful. not very comfortable in "public displays of support?" :lol:

Guest JooEunHyu

wahahahah, tinsky73..!

you made my day!!!!!

wew, so 2009 is the year of public support from YEH to SMA and KTW..?

wew, forgot to mention one actor played the role Don Juan??

:lol:

if she came to support SMA, didn't need to bashful.. rite?

wew, I'm dying want to know the video's title and where can I watch it..

tell me please...!!!

Guest karcorvil

I can't believe it! :lol:

Yoon Eun Hye went to VIP Premiere of TNK?! :wub:

Wow! :w00t:

I bet she went there for Shin Min Ah or Kim Tae Woo or the PD.....is she friends to those people i mentioned?

I saw the pictures from the VIP Premier. From the pictures I have noticed that Shin Min Ah was kinda quite and her and Ji Hoon were not talking

that much. Now I know why.....because someone was there watching ang might get jealous. hehe!

Just wondering what did she do during the intimate scene in the movie? Did she close her eyes just to skip that part? :)

Guest JooEunHyu

wahahah, I never heard YEH have some works before with the persons you mentioned karcovil..

heheh, I'm totally happy now...

maybe she went to VIP premiere because she wanted to witness the intimate scene in her very own eyes

:lol:

did you notice..?

the one that awkward to make a conversation between JJH and SMA is who..??

aww...

I'll bet YEH wen there to support someone played as Don Juan.. hehe

if she happened to know SMA, where did she know her..?

after The Devil..???

waw, way to go YEH!!!

Guest JooEunHyu

must I translate all of it..??

or just YEH and JJH's part???

Oh well...

Kitchen premiere held just yesterday on YongSAn movie theater.

the someone... (don't blame me, they didn't tell the name of someone asked around..!)

asked many invitees there..

She (it's a woman voice if you heard the video) asked Gong Hyo Jin.

GHJ just said that she went there to support SMA

(here it comes.. YEH)

Q: You came here to hear about? and how is the film? (she intended to ask YEH what brought her to come)

A: Many funny scenes.. but It would be better if more <deutjin> (I dunno the english, sorry)... And people won't sleep watching this.. I even hope I was on this movie..

SMA, KTW and JJH also being interviewed..

KTW: I felt this movie is interesting, even just reading the script.. Hope you can enjoy it also.

SMA: My body is exposed from the very beginning... Made me feel uneasy

JJH: I tried to not feel guilty on making adults scene... When we shooted I saw that SMA and KTW were so friendly...

hope this translation can help people here..!

pay attention to the bold sentences... hehe

(here it comes.. YEH)

Q: You came here to hear about? and how is the film? (she intended to ask YEH what brought her to come)

A: Many funny scenes.. but It would be better if more <deutjin> (I dunno the english, sorry)... And people won't sleep watching this.. I even hope I was on this movie..

hope this translation can help people here..!

pay attention to the bold sentences... hehe

hello. hope you don't mind, but did eune really say she hopes she was included in this movie? can you please give us the exact words in hangul from where you translated (or type it here) so we can check it out? coz baidu ji -eun didn't mention anything about this. if she said it, i'm pretty sure the shippers there would have already mentioned about this. thanks in advance!

hello. hope you don't mind, but did eune really say she hopes she was included in this movie? can you please give us the exact words in hangul from where you translated (or type it here) so we can check it out? coz baidu ji -eun didn't mention anything about this. if she said it, i'm pretty sure the shippers there would have already mentioned about this. thanks in advance!

a3953b2255c2d3ba4723e84f.jpg

Q: Did you hear about the movie Kitchen? (and come to watch it)

A: I didn't hear about it in details but i know it is going to be a good one. That's why I came with great expectations.

translated by thenatstory

(please feel free to correct the trans if deemed misleading^^)

minie!! glad to see you here!! :D

Hey gals, please pinch me! pinch me and tell me this is all real?! :blink:

At long last, the ICEBERG is starting to melt...

Hypothetically speaking: Even if our lovely princess went to the TNK premiere to show support to her friends SMA and KTW, wouldn't it be possible to consider that she was also giving some show of support for an "acquaintance/ friend from long ago" ? Isn't it also possible that YEH with her big heart and all the good deeds performed to countless people is also able to generously give "a bit" to those she worked with before? :rolleyes: Hmmm... ;)

Whatever the reasons or whatever the circumstances, what's imperative is at least its about TIME that YEH showed up noh!!! :D

I'll mark this day as a RED LETTER day for remembrance!

I think, I'll keep my center siggy for a while - it reads: HOPEFUL in Hangul!

Waves to ubbie, shin and JEH!

thanks _shin_ for the clarification!

how come i didn;t know this thread exist???? :fury:

hahah i never thought you'd be interested hahahah! hugs yah!

hi juyoon and everyone!

Guest tinsky73

last night's "activity" got me all excited. i've visited the threads more than 5 times already, hoping for more pics/info.

thanks jooeunhyu! so yeh didn't say who she was there for? as if she'd really say it's jjh.... as if they'd be photographed sitting together.... but at least she came. baby steps, right? it would really be interesting to hear reports on how she reacted during the love scenes, although for korean press that would be stretching it too much.

hey, everyone! Coucou24.gif how come i'm the only one who seem hyped up about this?

tinsky73 you are not the only one hyper about this. am tossing around right now in my bed like crazy :sweatingbullets:.

hi ubbie. is this the exact translation, we all want to be sure before we go screaming around like bunch of crazy heads.

OMG she went i still somehow can't believe it. unbelievable after all the avoidance, and she didn't say who she went there

to support but we all who :blush:

of course YEH was there for JJH, unless she's also close with the other two casts, SMA and KTW. same goes with Song Ji Hyo, Antique casts and JJH's model friends, who were there too to give their support to JJH. :P either that or they're just too curious about the movie. :D

JooEunHyu, please provide the Korean text for your translations. we may not be fluent in korean, but we can tell if the translations are generated from online sites. i appreciate that you provide us with translations, but please, be responsible by providing your source and be reliable when it comes to english translations. we don't care about the grammar, but what's important is the content and thought are not misleading.

just a friendly reminder, let's not turn this thread into a romance thing or a shipping thread unless we want this thread closed.

Rules About the Couple/Pairing Topic

Guest JooEunHyu

the hangul is same as the photo _shin_ brought..

I thought... It was like this on my ear and my awful english,

Q: Came hear to hear about? How is the movie?

A: ... I'm holding a great hope in the movie..

that's the point people confused about..

if you translate it purely from korean, it would turn out like that..

so that sentence come to 2 different things..

1. She have a great hope / expectations in the movie

2. She have a hope to be on the movie

It depends to the way you translate the "hope" word...

well, many different translation, since none of it fit the rightfully meaning in korean..

hope this can help people here, waves to every one!!

OMG I'm smiling like crazy in front of my office computer..they don't know what I'm smiling about....

Iis really great news that she attended the Naked Kitchen Premiere...i can't believe it...more news please... :rolleyes:

Guest xiaomaii

it's been so long and neither do i want this thread to be closed.. :tears:

it's in the rules to post and credit articles and pictures, originated in which site/forum.

i feel giddy about this, but im concerned too with whatever might happen..

hope to see the original content and video. :sweatingbullets:

Guest tinsky73

kabilag, thank you for sharing my enthusiasm! apparently, we cannot convey that too much here else the thread will be deleted. sorry, didn't get to read the rules beforehand. i'll just have to post my excitement elsewhere.

anyhoo....

Goong_3w.jpg

so near, yet so far . . .

Archived