♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubbles02

aww. i miss them so much.

thanks for creating this new thread just for our favorite couple.

i'll some photos from my pb. i'll post it here.

didn't know asianfanatics have this kind of goodies! :w00t: *must try posting there*

six degree of separation...haha! so at least it's one reason for YEH to attend Antique's premiere? :D

ubbie, shouldn't you make one of those top 10s why YEH should attend the premiere? :lol:

waves at tinsky, mench and raine!^^

--

and oh..production of Personal Preference got cancelled. and it wasn't offered to JJH in the first place.

well..in their own time..we'll see them again together. fighting! :D

top ten reasons Yoon Eun Hye can't attend Antique's premier

10. she doesn't have sweet tooth.

9. she's not feeling well.

8. she doesn't have anyone to go with.

7. kim jae wook is not attending because of filming.

6. she doesn't know yoo ah in and choi ji ho.

5. she has already read the manga and seen the j-dorama.

4. she has probably watched the advance copy.

3. she has prior commitments.

2. she doesn't want intrigues.

1. she owes Ji Hun a lot of money. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

top ten reasons Yoon Eun Hye should attend Antique's Premier

10. she's got a new stylist.

9. her friends are going to be there.

8. she loves baking.

7. kim jae wook is going to be there.

6. she has free time.

5. she likes comedy.

4. she hasn't read the manga nor seen the j-dorama.

3. she often hangs out in that mall.

2. she's curious about kim jae wook's acting.

1. she had already cleared her debt. :ph34r::lol: :lol: :lol:

Eun Hye's recent posts in her cy revealed how she felt about the news that came out that same day. What PP producers did to her is parallel to what olive9 had done to JJH when negotiations for Hong Gil Dong failed. (I also remember JJH's mgmt saying in a phone interview that they haven't confirmed his participation yet the news already broke out that he has accepted the project.)

It's sad that artists like them seemed to be powerless compared to these giant productions' machineries.

Silence should still be their best defense.

:w00t: my wish granted! :lol:

top ten reasons Yoon Eun Hye can't attend Antique's premier

10. she doesn't have sweet tooth. -it's not as if she's going to eat the movie :rolleyes:

9. she's not feeling well. - a valid reason..but i hope she stays healthy though.^^

8. she doesn't have anyone to go with. -she can go with the same girl she went with at Sagwa premiere! or her coordinator/stylist (who was/were at the last shooting day of Antique) :P

7. kim jae wook is not attending because of filming. - fine! <_< LOL!

6. she doesn't know yoo ah in and choi ji ho. -well..it's possible. but they're friends with the late Eon..so i'd thought she knows them? :D

5. she has already read the manga and seen the j-dorama. -eiiiguu~..but this is the korean movie version..she should check it out!!

4. she has probably watched the advance copy. - how's that possible? aahh..KJW might've given her a copy noh? :D

3. she has prior commitments. - her schedule at Neri says she's free on Oct. 28..unless it's something private?

2. she doesn't want intrigues. - as expected! thought so too! they've been avoiding each other for 3 long years already. one movie won't break their habit. lol!

1. she owes Ji Hun a lot of money. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: - LOL! LOL!

^my comments in red. hehe!

Eun Hye's recent posts in her cy revealed how she felt about the news that came out that same day. What PP producers did to her is parallel to what olive9 had done to JJH when negotiations for Hong Gil Dong failed. (I also remember JJH's mgmt saying in a phone interview that they haven't confirmed his participation yet the news already broke out that he has accepted the project.)

It's sad that artists like them seemed to be powerless compared to these giant productions' machineries.

Silence should still be their best defense.

ditto! i just realized when you've mentioned about the HGD saga. :( hope YEH feels better now. fighting!

Hahahahaha! Ubbie, love your top tens! :lol:

...reasons why YEH can't attend:

10. she doesn't have sweet tooth... at least she knows how to bake sweet things ryt?! I remember seeing her cookies... ...well, I myt be wrong you know but I'm pretty sure she did post a pic once..? and she can get hired to be a barrista at the boss' bakery ...coffee and cake do match you know!

and of course the best part that really made me super curious...

1. she owed Ji Hun at alot of money... Hahaha! at least she can pay him back by selling her baked goodies during the premiere... with her famous siggy for starters! 'joke' :blink:

Its very entertaining indeed! but I prefer the reasons why YEH can attend part better! :phew: me feeling giddy while doing "Tell Me" dance moves! :w00t:

Love it really... and its sending loads of ideas :ph34r: to my brain!

Thanks!

Guest cheli001

:lol: nice top 10! thanks ubbie

she owes jihun a lot of money? lol! funny!! no need to hide from him noh with all the endorsement and cf kekeke. :P she can pay up her debt wehehe. :P

01mw1.th.jpgthpix.gif

credit dcgung

Guest tinsky73

i only found out through this thread that they at least have two matching accessories, the key pendant & the aviator sunglasses. i've heard that couple rings, couple bracelets, etc are big in korea so this should mean something, right?

i only found out through this thread that they at least have two matching accessories, the key pendant & the aviator sunglasses. i've heard that couple rings, couple bracelets, etc are big in korea so this should mean something, right?

the key pendant was photoshopped.

yeh wore a pair of knee -length denims in coffee prince with red outline in one of the back pockets.

jjh owns a pair of jeans with the same color, with the same red outline in one of the back pockets too. he had worn it to the airport on his way to Paris last year.

they have so many similarities in terms of apparels, eyeglasses, vehicles, places they've been to, but of course, we really can't use this to conclude anything. but it is always sweet to find these similarities, it's like putting the pieces to solve a big puzzle.

she can go with the same girl she went with at Sagwa premiere! or her coordinator/stylist (who was/were at the last shooting day of Antique)

ehhh _shinnie_, her stylist and her assistant you mean. but i think both have gone to the set not because yeh had anything to do with those visits. both might be borrowing money from ji hun too, you know. wahahhaha!

3e0b8ef9a62a4242252df244.jpg

baidu

hello juyoon and to everyone!

ehhh _shinnie_, her stylist and her assistant you mean. but i think both have gone to the set not because yeh had anything to do with those visits. both might be borrowing money from ji hun too, you know. wahahhaha!

ooh..was it assistant? sorry, my bad. :blush:

YEH's assistant and stylist know Kim Jae Wook too (since Coffee Prince era)..so they must've gone there for him. of course it had nothing to do with YEH..and JJH. unless, as you have said, they might want to loan or something. haha!

they have so many similarities in terms of apparels, eyeglasses, vehicles, places they've been to, but of course, we really can't use this to conclude anything. but it is always sweet to find these similarities, it's like putting the pieces to solve a big puzzle.

i agree. we can't consider those similarities and coincidences (eventhough there are just too many to ignore) as conclusive evidences that they have something romantic going on.

they have similar hobbies, dog breed, set of friends, love the same movies/OST, motto, Japan fanmeet organizer.. they even dislike similar type of food. :sweatingbullets: as a shipper, i want to give meanings to these similarities coz they make JJH and YEH look more like a real couple. but we can't be decisive just because of those bubbles. they sure do make our hearts flutter, but that's only that. :D

i'm just content that these 2 kids are at least, good friends.

but then again..it brings me back to the question..why aren't they even showing their support to each other like what they normally do with their friends/colleagues?

YEH can attend Gong Yoo's fanmeet, Eon's fashion show, Oh Man Seok and Lee Seon Gyun's movie premiere, give VTR greetings to Kim Jae Wook, participate in Kim Jong Gook's MV...

JJH had a photoshoot with Song Ji Hyo and even attended her movie premiere. He also attended Shin Mina's movie and even agreed to make another project with her...

oh well.. :lol:

but then again..it brings me back to the question..why aren't they even showing their support to each other like what they normally do with their friends/colleagues?

YEH can attend Gong Yoo's fanmeet, Eon's fashion show, Oh Man Seok and Lee Seon Gyun's movie premiere, give VTR greetings to Kim Jae Wook, participate in Kim Jong Gook's MV...

JJH had a photoshoot with Song Ji Hyo and even attended her movie premiere. He also attended Shin Mina's movie and even agreed to make another project with her...

oh well.. :lol:

it's funny how Ji Hun and Eune's JP fanmeets were organized by Frau, yet they couldn't get these two to record msgs for each other. Something's not right, right?

Ji Hun easily agreed to co-star with the lovely Shin Mina but Eune assumed Oppa probably doesn't want to when asked by a fan about a reunion project.

of course from a shipper's pov, every little thing they do or not do would mean something.

and there are also those things they do that are invisible to the naked eye. ;)

but of course, i know the answer to these nagging thoughts. Kim Jae Wook might be the real culprit. :ph34r:

baidu

th_3e168a197f2c2b69dab4bdf4.jpg

it's funny how Ji Hun and Eune's JP fanmeets were organized by Frau, yet they couldn't get these two to record msgs for each other. Something's not right, right?

Ji Hun easily agreed to co-star with the lovely Shin Mina but Eune assumed Oppa probably doesn't want to when asked by a fan about a reunion project.

of course from a shipper's pov, every little thing they do or not do would mean something.

and there are also those things they do that are invisible to the naked eye. ;)

but of course, i know the answer to these nagging thoughts. Kim Jae Wook might be the real culprit. :ph34r:

baidu

th_3e168a197f2c2b69dab4bdf4.jpg

And it's also comical how they act like if they say that they are friends the rest of the world will think otherwise. What's so bad about saying i worked with him as a college

and we are friends. what 's so bad about it. She knows almost all óf his friends and they are all models. I mean Helloo, they couldn't have hated each other that much while

acting together. I think she once said she didn't have his number later she said she sends him a note only on christmas. I for sure wouldn't send someone i don't talk to the whole

year a christmas sms because i mostly forget these people.

Guest kinella

i feel like having a marathon of goong, maybe this winter break! =D

yeah

gosh this thread is simply great

thank you all for the pics and memories :)

Archived