♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest JooEunHyu

wahahah, I thought I got hyped up cause of this incident...

I didn't sleep last night..

just thinking if they're came together and left together too...

wahahahahahahah, just my little Wild imagination...

maybe they came in their similar van too..???

wew, maybe it was a same van at the end :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends to the way you translate the "hope" word...

so you chose to translate it in the way it would be beneficial to jjh and yeh fans eventhough you think it could have a different meaning?

the last sentence ended with the word 'came' isn't it? so she went there coz she hopes to be in the movie? wouldn't it be like she's trying to crack a joke if she said that?

And people won't sleep watching this

what part of YEH's statement in the caption did she mean this part?

i'm aware that korean statements when translated literally and figuratively may have different meanings, but this isn't the case here, is it?

could you also post the korean text for the rest of your translations? thanks.

xiaomaii, here the news, vid and transcript of the interview

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0000031630

for YEH's part: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-7wvz530I

-

don't get me wrong guys. it made me ecstatic and giddy too when i came to know about YEH attending Kitchen's premiere night. i don't care what made her go and see the movie, i'm just so happy that she's there looking great and happy.

i would appreciate translations about them as long as they're not biased.

Guest tinsky73

goong06.jpg

unlike that photo of yeh, i'm not mad that things are the way they are in this forum. so we're cool, shin. :)

i just remembered that episode of friends, the tv series, wherein monica & joey had separate parties and monica had all these rules . . . well, i wanna go to joey's party. . . if any of you guys get what i mean. if not, gosh i feel so old! :sweatingbullets:

so we can't post photoshopped pictures, we can't post anything that would relate to "shipping" jjh-yeh. what's left to post? recycled goong pics? c010.gif

rant over.... moving on . . .

wonder why there is very little media coverage on yeh's attendance? it's been two days and only 1 tv newsbit (that i know of) and 1 arrival(?) picture. surely, her presence there must've made a lot of fuss. tell me, jooeunhyu, are korean reporters really this unobtrusive and polite? how odd!

Guest JooEunHyu

ah..

"People won't sleep watching this.."

It's a korean's...

how to say it..

ah!

She wanna tell us that the movie won't make the viewers bored so they'll get sleepy..

So, she expressed that the movie is great...

that is _shin_

well, we all excited here, heard that YEH attend on Kitchen premiere...

I translate it while hyped up.. so

hahah, can't get too objectively

hope you can understand..........

[인터뷰:윤은혜]

Q) <키친>에 대한 내용을 듣고 왔는지...?

A) "자세히 듣진 않았지만 굉장히 재미있을 거라고 소문이 자자하더라고요. 그래서 영화에 기대감을 품고 왔어요."

that's the hangul of YEH's speech

is that the one you asked?

I'll insert the original korean for translations since now, thanks :lol:

Guest JooEunHyu

well tinsky73..

may I know.. the example of recycle pics of goong?? :lol:

yeah, we have no other choice to post anything beside gong's days pics

I bet you'll startled if you know this... :lol:

most of korean reporters...

even they caught their off screen photos or news about "something"

won't publish it if the actresses and actors don't wanna

well, strange huh?

but that's the policy

yeah, that's how korean reporters do...

since you're lurk in AF too.. I bet you know about my reporter friend?

yes, he told me there's bunch of photos... news...

on the archives.........

haven't published......

wew... you'll got a heart attack if you know some of them..

heart attack of surprise...

heart attack of happiness...

the one you can rely on is....

the fans

well paparazzi...?

never think of that

that's why many actors and actresses in Korea that can keep their relationship hidden until they're going to marry

very passive undeed those reporters and... the policy to not interfere in private life

unlike that photo of yeh, i'm not mad that things are the way they are in this forum. so we're cool, shin. :)

i just remembered that episode of friends, the tv series, wherein monica & joey had separate parties and monica had all these rules . . . well, i wanna go to joey's party. . . if any of you guys get what i mean. if not, gosh i feel so old! :sweatingbullets:

then go to joey's party. it's not as if 'monica' made these rules. :lol:

so we can't post photoshopped pictures, we can't post anything that would relate to "shipping" jjh-yeh. what's left to post? recycled goong pics?

what's wrong with recycled goong pics?

pics/posts become 'shipping' when we give malicious meanings or conclusions that they are dating and reacting as if those are true.

i love and enjoy bubbles, i feed on them! :D seeing how comfortable they are with each other, knowing how others think the same way as I do that they both look good together, that they also hope to see them collaborate in some project... but when we post things suggesting and claiming something without valid support which can tarnish YEH and JJH's reputation and can mislead fans who come here and read about JJH and YEH, that i won't take sitting down.

if you want to believe someone who claims a photoshopped pic to be true, someone who's so sure that a real magscan is photoshopped, someone who knows korean but mistranslates and misunderstands articles and statements, someone who has korean gung friends but is not updated with the latest news on JJH and YEH, then by all means..do whatever makes you happy. believe what or who you want to believe. but not at the expense of this thread. and not at the expense of JJH and YEH's name.

we're not here to out JJH and YEH or prove to others that they have a 'hidden' relationship.

is that the one you asked?

I'll insert the original korean for translations since now, thanks :lol:

i asked what part of "자세히 듣진 않았지만 굉장히 재미있을 거라고 소문이 자자하더라고요. 그래서 영화에 기대감을 품고 왔어요." did she say "People won't sleep watching this.."?

i also asked about the korean texts for the rest of your translations, JJH, SMA and KTW's interview. thanks.

--

rocksig.jpg

back.jpg

so we can't post photoshopped pictures, we can't post anything that would relate to "shipping" jjh-yeh. what's left to post? recycled goong pics? c010.gif

rant over.... moving on . . .

wonder why there is very little media coverage on yeh's attendance? it's been two days and only 1 tv newsbit (that i know of) and 1 arrival(?) picture. surely, her presence there must've made a lot of fuss. tell me, jooeunhyu, are korean reporters really this unobtrusive and polite? how odd!

hello!

we requested the thread master to start this thread for ju ji hun and yoon eun hye because we also wanted a couple's nest for them. but then wgm and fake coupling threads caught the ire of the mods that they are now imposing stricter rules. this thread had been mentioned in one of their warnings that's why we are taking it slow, making sure we don't break any rules. we've also asked the same question, what's left to post? but we choose to keep quiet, because we can't do much since we don't own soompi. pats on the back.

yoon eun hye attending ju ji hun's event made a lot of fans happy. people have been waiting for something to happen in this thread, like maybe, discuss the possibilities or reasons eune finally showed up, or maybe just celebrate and blow more bubbles up in the air. we are all celebrating, but the truth is, we can only say so much, because one attendance does not confirm anything. we are all happy, dancing and partying, but we are discreet enough not to blow things out of proportion.

lastly, words of caution to those who speak without discretion. be careful of what you post, you don't know who's watching your every move.

goong4castzr3dd4.jpg

dcgung

Guest xiaomaii

^ i totally agree with you lualm

^ thanks _shin_ for the source of the vid. i've seen them last night. whoah! :blush:

that's my concern too..they got more strict by the rules. i feel so happy with this thread, and what just happened in the vip premiere. :blush: And yet, Im here celebrating on my own discretely and try not to get to much comment on the basis, :unsure: since everyone's watching behind our backs.. :ph34r:

Guest tinsky73

goong2.jpg

well, i'm having my own party instead. tulum1mh.gif

hey, i ranted at the system and not against any of you guys. i've been through this thread from top to bottom at least 3 times and i know how it was fun at the beginning then it got lame when all the restrictions came in. this thread was basically dying a slow death before the "newbies" came to post. and then yeh went to the premiere and we should be talking about it but we can't because our hands our tied. when will we have another opportunity like this, next year? by then, this thread will have been buried down to page 99 and all your hard work will be wasted. sadly, none of us own soompi and if we want to continue with this thread we'll have to go by their rules. i get that. :blink:

for some odd reason, this is the most updated jjh/yeh forum i've ever encountered, despite the stifling rules & regulations. so, i'll probably continue lurking for news and just celebrate somewhere else. i'm too old for this anyways. way old to spot a ruse when i see one. though i'd like to be humored once in a while, i have enough serious in my life already.

so now what do we do for amusement around here? tlab06.gif

Guest JooEunHyu

"if you want to believe someone who claims a photoshopped pic to be true, someone who's so sure that a real magscan is photoshopped, someone who knows korean but mistranslates and misunderstands articles and statements, someone who has korean gung friends but is not updated with the latest news on JJH and YEH, then by all means..do whatever makes you happy. believe what or who you want to believe. but not at the expense of this thread. and not at the expense of JJH and YEH's name."

did you accusing to me?

here's the rest hangul interview..

if you wanna see that she talked about people won't sleep, try google ing it... google made the translation from words to words, not changing the proportion (I think)

[인터뷰:김태우]

"영화를 찍을 때, 시나리오도 물론 좋았지만 영화를 훨씬 더 재미있게 찍었습니다. 저도 오늘 영화를 처음 보거든요 여러분들과 같이... 그래서 더 기대가 되고요. 오늘 이렇게 귀한 시간 내 주셔서 감사합니다. 재미있게 보십시오."

[인터뷰:신민아]

Q) 오늘 영화를 처음 봤는데...?

A) "저도 영화 오늘 처음 봤는데요. 저도 감독님처럼 관객입장에서 봤는데... 벌거벗은 것처럼 고스란히 다 드러나는 것 같고요."

[인터뷰:주지훈]

Q) 불륜 연기가 힘들지 않았나...?

A) "죄의식을 느끼지 않으려고 좀 했었어요. 촬영을 하다 보니까 (신민아, 김태우 씨와) 개인적으로도 친해지고 그래서 같은 공간에 있다 보니까 두 분이 촬영하는 걸 제가 보는 경우도 생기는데 그렇게 되면 죄의식이나 미안한 마음이 생기게 되더라고요."

here is the part YEH talked about you asked

"..굉장히 재미있을 거라고 소문이 자자하더라고요.."

statisfied now?

Guest tinsky73

most of korean reporters...

even they caught their off screen photos or news about "something"

won't publish it if the actresses and actors don't wanna

your reporters must be filthy rich then! imagine refusing to publish controversial photos that could be worth a lot of won?!?! i have much less scruples than they have so maybe you can hook me up with your reporter friend & we'd be selling those pics to the highest bidder! after sharing them with all of our fellow hyoonies here, of course. :D

Guest JooEunHyu

wahahahahah, I think so tinsky73..

but he keep telling me if he sell anything, he'll be fired in no time

come to think of it, he's right..

looking for a job is a tough one....

but he'll alive if he sell the photos in high prices for magazines abroad right..?

after I say that, he shouted:

"I'll going to be jailed sooner"

well, kind of off topic here...

I found this photos, dunno if people here have known it

http://i41.tinypic.com/2rrqo7r.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/24wvyjb.jpg

credit gungers

looked on YEH costume, it was goong's days..

but there's no such scene..

and it didn't look as it was psed right..?

then...

un aired scene???

looked at the man sat on the pic, he wore hanbok right?

The royal's library....??? :lol:

vip_jvc_esra, welcome welcome!!

did you accusing to me?

did i say your name? do the rest of my descriptions fit you? if not, then it's not you. if yes, then it's you.

here is the part YEH talked about you asked

"..굉장히 재미있을 거라고 소문이 자자하더라고요.."

so 자자하더라고요 means sleep? 자다 means sleep but not 자자하다, 아닌가요?

statisfied now?

not yet. but thanks for the transcript which i already provided in my previous post ;)

nice pics! thanks for sharing. hope they are real this time^^

---

Kitchen Fighting!

14746316flv_000127666.jpg

credit as labelled

baidu ji-eun

hahahah similar only, but not the same. but still, makes me smile

jhyehna2.jpg

Top Ten Reasons Yoon Eun Hye showed up in The Naked Kitchen VIP Premiere

10. she has paid ji hun all her debts :o

9. kim jae wook couldn't come, so he gave her his ticket (credit to maria pongpong :lol: )

8. she wants to get some tips in cooking :sweatingbullets:

7. she went there to look for the Aura stylist (credit to maria pongpong) :mellow:

6. she entered the wrong cinema house :crazy:

5. she's bored at home :huh:

4. she's fed up of being accused of hating ju ji hun :angry:

3. she's setting the record straight once and for all <_<

2. she's testing the waters. :unsure:

1. eun hye cares enough to go out of her way to support ji hun. :blush: :blush: :blush:

and i quote forrest gump, "my mother said life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you're gonna get." ;)

Top Ten Reasons Yoon Eun Hye showed up in The Naked Kitchen VIP Premiere

10. she has paid ji hun all her debts :o

9. kim jae wook couldn't come, so he gave her his ticket (credit to maria pongpong :lol: )

8. she wants to get some tips in cooking :sweatingbullets:

7. she went there to look for the Aura stylist (credit to maria pongpong) :mellow:

6. she entered the wrong cinema house :crazy:

5. she's bored at home :huh:

4. she's fed up of being accused of hating ju ji hun :angry:

3. she's setting the record straight once and for all <_<

2. she's testing the waters. :unsure:

1. eun hye cares enough to go out of her way to support ji hun. :blush: :blush: :blush:

:w00t: i love your list maria ubbie!

10. :lol:

9. it could be. haha!

8. *nods* it's possible. :D

7. LOL! but Jihun's hair is straight now. no need to punish the stylist. aigoo. :lol:

6. no she didn't!! she's aware that it's Kitchen's VIP premiere! :P

5. she's bored? nah. she should be busy with her upcoming drama right?

4. correct. correct! boo those who are accusing her of hating our hunnie! <_<

3. ooh..

2. testing the waters for what? for people to accept that they are actually friends? LOL!

1. aaww.. :blush: finally!

tinsky, i see you've found a new amusement around here huh? :D shall we start the party? :lol:

Guest tinsky73

GOONG2-1.jpg

this is what i'm sayin'! hijacked.gifparty4.gif

missed your top ten reasons, lualm!

looking at her pics and seeing how she behaved during the interview, i'd say #2. she seemed self-conscious and a bit apprehensive on how the media was going to play out her presence there. well, there was no uproar or anything so maybe she could do it again soon. . . like watch him in don juan next month? :D

shin, i've been wearing my party hat for 3 days already. surprisingly, still no hangover! i'll keep on wearing it too 'til we get another present. fest06.gif

jooeunhyu, too bad you can't persuade your friend to get another job. how about letting me steal his laptop instead? that's where he keeps those pictures, no? yaibo46x27.gif

hahah maria _shin_, that's a wonderful COUNTER TOP TEN! i'll count on your witty response each time i make one okie? hahahha!

looking at her pics and seeing how she behaved during the interview, i'd say #2. she seemed self-conscious and a bit apprehensive on how the media was going to play out her presence there. well, there was no uproar or anything so maybe she could do it again soon. . . like watch him in don juan next month? :D

shin, i've been wearing my party hat for 3 days already. surprisingly, still no hangover! i'll keep on wearing it too 'til we get another present. fest06.gif

hahahha, my pleasure.

there was no uproar so maybe she could do it again soon.

this is one of the reasons most hyoonies don't resort to hyping incidents such as the tnk premiere. remember how they were terrified after the bali thing, and since then they acted worse than strangers? we should give them space to breathe, in this way they won't feel like being under scrutiny all the time. whether they're just friends or anything more than that, they surely would like to have their private lives remain as, private. i'm happy her appearance in tnk vip was handled very decently by the media. imagine her trauma if she was being haunted by the press, that would spell disaster. she had this apprehension on her face because she didn't know how public would react to her presence after declaring estrangement from her former screen partner.

it's like, she went into hiding when the war broke out. now she's coming out of her bunker, finding no more missiles and bullets in the air, only birds and sunshine remain to welcome her back into the world.

dcgung

aa41.jpg

Guest JooEunHyu

wew, you're very addicted to steal my friend's laptop, noh?

well, he keep those news and pictures in his office archives, and the copy in his laptop..

if you're his next door neighbour, what will happen eh..? :lol:

so tired recently...

yeah, lualm.. It took 3 years for YEH to out from her bunker...

3 years filled with missile and revolvers..!

maybe she tought, "well, it's three years... I think their gossip about JJH and me have quieted down..."

than she decided to come...

(strange, I felt that she's nearly die because she wanted to show her support but she can't!:lol:)

about the photos on my last post..

I want to know if people here think that as psed or unaired scene of Goong..?

thanks anyway..!:lol:

I found this photos, dunno if people here have known it

http://i41.tinypic.com/2rrqo7r.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/24wvyjb.jpg

credit gungers

looked on YEH costume, it was goong's days..

but there's no such scene..

and it didn't look as it was psed right..?

then...

un aired scene???

looked at the man sat on the pic, he wore hanbok right?

The royal's library....??? :lol:

about the photos on my last post..

I want to know if people here think that as psed or unaired scene of Goong..?

thanks anyway..!:lol:

Gung7 nim doesn't do PS pics.

does that answer your question? B)

====================

old but not repost ;)

1b96214f.jpg

happy lunar new year everyone ^^

Archived