♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinsky73

maybe they had amnesia? hahahah!

actually they could have gone to the event separately and there's really nothing wrong with that.

what's strange is, they are friends, they have common friends, but when they appear in public places such as this, they're like... strangers. wheehee!

it only makes them look like they've got something to hide. the stars from mnikss (except hb & ksa) hang out together even in public events and no one from the media makes a fuss.

Guest always_bb

i have this drama and i can't get enough of it.

yoon eun hye is soo hilarious and ju jihun is soo handsome

they are perfect. this movie is really good.

Annyong!

Well its nice to see them have a great time supporting their friend's movie premiere... I do feel its a bit odd when they attend the same event and not give sweet pleasantries to each other... even as "close" friends... Huhuhu! :tears: I hope next time this comes around, they would both try giving us hyoonies bits of happiness to ponder with...

Which makes me remember a famous line from a TV series in the eightees:

"We may never be together... but we will never ever be apart"

Singing patiently... Somewhere down the road, our roads are gonna cross again. It doesn't even matter when... :rolleyes:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I finally found this thread.

Before I was lurking at the Goong Princess Hours thread, but it wasn't what i was looking for actually.

Cause I'm looking for JJH-YEH fans :D

They are both a wonderful couple. Hahahha, hope everyone can be more active :D

Guest meimoo*

Royal Couple <3

perfect in every perspective

wish they would just give us hind.

however im still supporting them no matter what

kuz no one can rock my world as dorky as these two are..

hiyeee! wow!! welcome everyone! so nice to know that there are still gung/yeh-jjh fanatics out there! please keep on posting!! ^^

let's all wish that someday we'll see them again together in another project! ^_^

15-stars.jpg

it only makes them look like they've got something to hide. the stars from mnikss (except hb & ksa) hang out together even in public events and no one from the media makes a fuss.

well..that's JJH and YEH. they're friends but they're like..hmm..yeah...strangers. :lol: c'mon, if there's nothing romantic about you two, can't you just act like what friends normally do??? :D

well..that's JJH and YEH. they're friends but they're like..hmm..yeah...strangers. :lol: c'mon, if there's nothing romantic about you two, can't you just act like what friends normally do??? :D

maybe jjh-yeh are trying to set a new trend? or one owes the other a huge amount of money? maybe? must be.

could be that the bali thing was blown out of proportion and both were traumatized by the hype. yikes this news feels so old. :ph34r: ho- hum.

whatever it is, all we're saying is, hey, it's been almost three years. a little of hi hello won't do them harm. lee da hee - lee dong wook do that. kang ji hwan - han ji min do that.

after all, most of their respective friends are hanging out with each other. how did A got to C if there was no B? lucky kim jae wook got the best of both worlds as our two protagonists rendered support via vid msgs in his recent jp fanmeet.

they themselves had so many fanmeets after goong but they never said nor did anything for each other in public.

i also notice how korean stars support even their CF partners! jeong ryu won attended lee seon gyun's premiere, hyun bin attended sma's go go 70.

jjh attended sma's go go 70 and ktw's apple. yeh attended lsg and oh man suk's premiere night previously too.

but...

i won't be counting on a yeh appearance in the coming antique bakery premiere. (if there's gonna be one) nor will jjh give yeh a vid msg on her coming fanmeet.

because one still owes the other a huge amount of money. wahhahah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kinomichan, yup..their kiss still haunts me sometimes. haha!

i won't be counting on a yeh appearance in the coming antique bakery premiere. (if there's gonna be one) nor will jjh give yeh a vid msg on her coming fanmeet.

because one still owes the other a huge amount of money. wahhahah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so that's the reason? hahaha!

i believe YEH will attend the premiere of Antique Bakery, she has to show her support to Kim Jae Wook. :P

and i'm expecting Song Jihyo and Shin Mina to attend too. JJH attended their movie premiere too..so they have to show support to their dear friend, who i believe doesn't own them a huge amount of money. :lol:

i believe YEH will attend the premiere of Antique Bakery, she has to show her support to Kim Jae Wook. :P

oh that was so insensitive of me! waah, forgetting kim jae wook's participation in antique bakery.

ehhh, gotten these pics from a hardcore hyoonie over the other forum. and since this is a k-celeb photo section, i'll let these pics do the talking.

credit to the legendary dunhill of asianfanatics.net :w00t:

Apple2copy.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll216/a.../GoGo70copy.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll216/a...rainless/6D.jpg

Guest tinsky73

the way they avoid each other in public like the plague is what's exactly stirring up "trouble" for them both. for two people who have worked together, claim to be friends, hang out with the same group of people, why can't they go to each other's premieres or show support in each other's fan meets? i don't see any reason for them not to. could the borrowed money theory be true? ;):lol:

And I just watched episode 23 again last night...hehehe....

This two really seems mysterious...why are they avoiding each other?..and when they meet again lets say as presentors in an awards night...they have that look for each other that I can't explain...(sigh again!!!)

well that's what keeps me hanging on to them even after three years...

and I'm counting that YEH will attend the premiere of Antique Bakery...i see it coming....

Guest raine0829

yeah, these two really have that certain something between them. :blush: and they both claim that they are friends. however, as we can perfectly see they seem to avoid each other... never wanting to be seen together in public.. (sigh!) hmmmnn.. oh well, whatever their reasons are, i'm happy for them.. their mystery is probably one of the reasons that i'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they will be a REAL couple soon.. it just depends on them how soon.. hehehe..

i also hope YEH will attend the AB premiere... for kim jae wook (?)... *wink* :lol:

didn't know asianfanatics have this kind of goodies! :w00t: *must try posting there*

six degree of separation...haha! so at least it's one reason for YEH to attend Antique's premiere? :D

ubbie, shouldn't you make one of those top 10s why YEH should attend the premiere? :lol:

waves at tinsky, mench and raine!^^

--

and oh..production of Personal Preference got cancelled. and it wasn't offered to JJH in the first place.

well..in their own time..we'll see them again together. fighting! :D

250s3lk.jpg

i6bigy.gif

dcgung

Guest raine0829

waves to _shin_ and to everyone in this thread! *-* :P

hmmmnnn.. _shin_, i just thought that pic of oppa and yeh running hand-in-hand looks familiar?... only on that pic/BTS they were running side-by-side holding hands.. hmmnnn.. :blush:

i really miss seeing these two together... :tears: although PP got cancelled, i'm still hoping that someday they'll still do a project together...

Guest da_thao

just went through all the pages.didn't realized how much i missed this couple.they should have photoshoot together again =] just randomly.does anyone know what's their next project will be?

waves to _shin_ and to everyone in this thread! *-* :P

hmmmnnn.. _shin_, i just thought that pic of oppa and yeh running hand-in-hand looks familiar?... only on that pic/BTS they were running side-by-side holding hands.. hmmnnn.. :blush:

ooh yeah..i remember that scene. episode 23, the last scene..

and i think it's the number one (fave) scene (along with their kiss in ep23) voted by her fans in Japan (out of all her dramas).

credits to Bessko of asianfanatics

(excerpt from her fm in japan-sept. 19, 2008)

She said at that time they were still not that close so it was a bit awkward. They both are very afraid of making any mistakes (as they are new comers in acting world) and they were talking "Where is the camera? where do we stop? Is it here? our hats ..... poppo (kiss)?" so it wasn't that romantic according to YEH.

And after filming this scene they started talking more and becoming close.

da_thao, their rumored project together was just cancelled. it would really be nice if they do a photoshoot!! :wub:

JJH is currently promoting his movie Antique which will come out on November.

YEH will be going to New York for a photoshoot on oct. 16-23. She has yet to decide on a new drama i guess.

for more details..please visit their indl threads. :D

+edit+

oooh..i topped a page! no pics to share...sorry! :lol:

Archived