♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinsky73

Hi there!

Ji Hun was just sharing the story about what happened in Gung 1.5, where he thought everything was just a rehearsal. Then he asked Yeh, until when are they rehearsing and she said, what are you talking about oppa? (museun sori nyago oppa~? ponbang irago~) ...

credit to bielle@hunified.net

and thanks juyoon! :blush:

i wondered where this thread went. been looking for it for weeks.

anyways, did jjh really say that yeh called him "oppa?" hmmm.... interesting!

Guest gingercake

Hi everyone...

This is my first time. although I've been visiting here almost everyday in my last couple of months. Thank you everyone for pics, gifs and links. I love JJH-YEH so much and I pray everyday that they are true couple in real. I'm a superstitious and I think they are as well as married. In Goong (although only for filming), they have gone through the Korean traditional wedding ceremony and also in the Church in Maccau. Their Korean ancestors didn't arrange such sacred ceremony and traditional weedding outfits for nothing or only simply for a custom either. Each step of the ceremony must represent something that signifficantly bond them (the bride and bridegroom) as a couple. Well, it's a karma they have to live with. :blush:

baidu

ah.jpg

9da6b883759b70a76d811931.jpg

ag.gif

there wasn't a special or vip screening for antique bakery. what they had was a press preview, meaning they held a press conference right after the screening.

Warm greetings of yuletide cheer to all!

xmas.jpg

I know it's a bit early, but want to greet all hyoonies around the world

who have been sailing with this ship until now...

...and who will still keep on sailing together till it finally reaches home!

b16eb478.jpg

24gifX.gif

dcgung

it turned out the producers didn't even approach ju ji hun's mgmt at all. with PP's supposed schedule of airing right after Beethoven Virus, it seemed all the more impossible because Oct and Nov were promotional period for Antique Bakery. even if they offered jjh, i don't think it'll push through.

Guest toomuchsmiling

i LOVE this couple. I know it's late, but it was so popular, I bought the box set at Borders like a week ago and saw the whole thing.

It was my first real Korean drama that i've ever seen/owned. I love the couple to death. :lol:

I don't like that mustache thing he grew though. .__.

But, BEST DRAMA couple ever!! <3

Guest JooEunHyu

Hi!! Finnaly I can join this forum..

Just because my wildness about the Royal couple :rolleyes:

A bit too late? hahaha :sweatingbullets:

I'm used to be a member in goongers korea but now I stucked in Indonesia for my study,

so here I am still cannot forget about the couple, heheheh :lol:

I hope I will be welcome in this forum

sorry if my grammar is awful..

welcome toomuchsmiling and jooeunhyu!

i wonder if those people with cameras have already uploaded all the pics to the net. :lol: :lol: :lol: hope to see more never seen before pics.

54a88fee.jpg

dcgung

Guest JooEunHyu

I've seen that photo before lualm, thanks for the welcoming ^_^

If I want to post pics here it must be from link, yes?

i have a lot in my document, sadly I can't post it... :(

ooh too bad...

Any other news to our beloved royal couple?

I really hope for Presonal taste, even I know it canceled till now... <_<

Ah BTW lualm I totally adores your fanfics bout JJH and YEH

You got a talent to write story!!! I envy you! :wub:

I agreed with you, does anyone with cameras have upload all of their photos already?

Since there are only few photos about Goong in Macau, there are a lot of fans there, but why so few photos about it?

:lol:

welcome toomuchsmiling and jooeunhyu

jooeunhyu are you at AF?

ubbie i also want to know if all the pics are online yet. What am dieing to know is the 80 GB worth of pics and stuff that

rebby once mentioned. I bet there are lots of juicy stuffy in there.

New pics are coming out like everyday.

_1_1.jpg

khg.jpg

credit: baidu and as labelled

Guest JooEunHyu

Yes, i was there last time, kabilag

but now I moved to soompi, my friend told me this forum is more actine than others...

uh-oh, i'm sorry if there is a restriction to not join other forum, forgive me :unsure::tears:

I swear I won't post any things from here to AF

and from AF to here

Thanks for your attention and welcoming kabilag :blush:

too late to greet everyone! :sweatingbullets:

hi JooEunHyu and toomuchsmiling!

and whoah, JEH (hope you dont mind if i call you jeh .JooEunHyu.^^) you're from korea? hope you can translate recent news on our lovely couple! :D

the last thing i heard is that they will participate in eon's album (or something) ;)

if you wanna post pics, you can upload it to tinypic or imageshack, no registration needed. or we can help you post it ;)

thanks guys for all the pics!

Archived