Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

50julieng said:

:x Lhay those dresses too revealing for MBC award, except the last one..Love the 1st one n the white one..the red one too  swanny for me...YEH will looks hot in those dresses, I think she will covers herself in long dresses sis..too cold anyway!  Keep dreaming sis.. 

It is true..most actors acted with YEH ended up in army...that is funny though!

Guest santaiah178

YEH's dresses for awards from time to time
KBS drama awards 2006
kbsawards2006.jpg
MBC drama awards 2007mbcawards20072.jpg
KBS drama awards 2009kbsawards200928.jpg
Baeksang Arts Awards 2008baeksang2008arrival1.jpg
Baeksang Arts Awards 2009baeksang2009pose14.jpg
Pusan International Film Festival 2007pusaninternationalfilmf.jpg
So what do you think about her dress in MBC drama awards tonight will be ? Something revealing, unconventional or classy & elegant ? :-?

Online voting for MBC DRAMA AWARD is only until 6:00pm (KST) today.WRONG INFO:  YOU CAN STILL VOTE UP UNTIL NOW :D Yoon Eun Hye is officially attending :D Let's make sure it's worth her time by making her win an award so let's continue casting our votes. 
For step by step instructions, please refer to this link --> http://avidneri.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-register-in-imbccom.html  (THIS IS  NOT A SPAM)
To vote directly:    (LOG IN FIRST : click 로그인 at the upper part , beside MBC word)
 for Popularity Award --> http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/popular/ for Best Couple Award --> http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/couple/
YOON EUN HYE FIGHTING! :D
oh, I'm anticipating her fashion today ^_^  Edit: Ooops ^_^ Hahaha. I sort of don't likey-likey her fashion on the awards night except for the KBS drama awards 2009 :D  Okay, does not matter. 

I like what she wore for the MBC Awards Night when she got an award for Goong.
I also liked what she wore when she was a co-presentor with Jae Hee for an Awards Night.
But the best for me was her over all look and the gown that she wore for a MAMA event. She was ultimately stunning there.

Guest kevin1320

I just love her gucci dress at KBS drama award 2009, but i wish she would wear a christian louboutin pumps instead of those shoes. I think actors will win award if they attend because im sure they dont wanna waste their time showing up for nothing

rsu618 said: I like what she wore for the MBC Awards Night when she got an award for Goong.
I also liked what she wore when she was a co-presentor with Jae Hee for an Awards Night.
But the best for me was her over all look and the gown that she wore for a MAMA event. She was ultimately stunning there.

YoonEunHye FanClub @Neri1003

오늘 MBC 연기대상 시상식 윤은혜님 응원을 위해 왔습니다. 은혜님 화이팅!!! pic.twitter.com/os2WdP4x

A_W9jtVCIAAdkeK.jpg:large

6002SKY Team @6002sky

Song Ok Sook, Jo Seung Ho, Park Yoochun, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim So Eun, Kim Jae Joong same table! 김재중 송옥숙 박유천 윤은혜 김소은 조승우 같은 테이블♥ (DCPYC)

Yoon Eun Hye no. 1 on Nate Live Search right now. and she's hasn't show up yet.

eunhye1230_zpsd25a3c59.jpg