Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah178: i shared the same thought as u. Its mostly about bussiness lately.

Look like they will give eveyone award as long as they attend

since yeh already got 2 already, then they just gave her that

Guest 50julieng

I should not sleep..I know you guys going to have fun without me, not fair but can't fight with time zone here.. Thanks for all the pics...

Hello Kitty Emoticons YEH is gorgeous, the orange dress molds her body in all the right places..She is definitely a fashionista, I went shopping in the most trend places..1st come to my minds was why so many orange n mint colors everywhere in the these stores??  I can't wear these colors at my age...than here YEH wearing a beautiful orange dress in winter...surprised it's  HOT colors right now in State..

Free Hello Kitty SmileysYEH won 2 awards...I didn't know they have Hallyu award?Free Hello Kitty SmileysHGI won?

Thanks for the videos...best part YC put clothespin on YEH's hair...swoon Free Hello Kitty Smileys

Guest jjsweeter0211

She just tweeted
YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 @1003Grace

너무 정신이 없어서 감사한 마음을 다 전하지 못했네요..이재동감독님을 비롯한 우리 보고싶다 스탭분들,문희정 작가님,송옥숙선생님을 비롯한 선후배님들..추운데 이리저리 사건해결하느라 밤잠 못자고 고생하는 정우와 반사판없이도 멋있는 해리..그리고 부족하고

예민한 내옆에서 나를 잘 보살피고 위로해주고 존중해주는 주님안의 믿음으로뭉친 우리 더하우스식구들 (조상철 본부장님,문쌍민이,일태,엘은,덕은씨~유진이,혜림잉)항상 너무너무 감사하고 미안하고..당신들이있어 든든해용.알라뷰

그리고 9년동안 내머리를 책임쳐준 강수정실장님 .항상고마워 ~넌 나의 동생이상!알지?글구 라스텔라 식구들ㅎ원장님 저 상탔어용ㅋ 항상 이쁜옷을 입혀주시기위해 가장많이 고민하시는 강이슬실장님,민진이,병희씨. 지금함께 현장(전쟁터)에 투입된 화현이와 민정이

Hoping someone could translate :x

As I misunderstood from the rough translation, she said she is thankful for the awards. And she said that it's all due to the hardworking staffs and other casts who work days and nights with endless cold sleepless nights.

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Here's the 2012 MBC Drama awards :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVP-3Usq04

credit to @KMusicLiveShow

Waiting for the part 2 ...

Guest 50julieng

NEWS] 301212 Missing You Cast Awarded with Six (6) Awards at MBC Drama Awards 2012

Missing You drama cast won six top awards at the MBC Drama Awards 2012. Yoon Eun Hye led with two awards through Hallyu Star Awards and Most Popular Actress.

Park Yuchun was awarded with Best Male Excellence Award for Mini Series Drama category while Jun Kwang Ryul was Best Male Golden Actor through his role as Detective Kim

Both child actors Yeo Jing Goo and Kim So Hyun who played Han Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon won Best Child Actors Male and Female respectively. They also acted in The Moon Embracing The Sun

Awards Listing for Missing You drama :

1.Yeo Jin Goo won Best Male Child Actress Award
2.Kim So Hyun won Best Female Child Actress Award
3.Jun Kwang Ryul won Best Male Golden Actor Award
4.Yoon Eun Hye won Most Popular Actress Award
5.Yoon Eun Hye won Best Hallyu Star Award
6.Park Yuchun won Best Male Excellence Award for Mini Series Category

Shared by : postcardstoyuchun.com

http://postcardstoyuchun.com/2012/12/30/news-301212-missing-you-cast-awarded-with-six-6-awards-at-mbc-drama-awards-2012/

when I opened twitter there are 5 new tweets from yeh unnie :), I think she was tweeting about being a winner/drama award?..4 tweets are quite long, I tried to used translator but it couldn't worked I still didn't know the meaning :(

first: YEH was really beautiful at the awards night (from head to toe), her dress suits her well same with the shoes, in short, everything she has on her compliments her. YEH has matured (not that she isn't before) and more confident than ever. It really shows on how she carry herself.
second: I saw group pictures( from IMY thread)  YEH totally stand out from the rest of them. ( I wonder if anyone could dare wear that color and would look as good as YEH) ORANGE??? I dare any other k-celebrities to wear it and pull it off.
last: Congratulations to Ms YEH for her two awards, she deserved the awards more than anyone else in there(though i knew everyone work hard) well i don't care i'm biased.  She should have won every single category awards where she is nominated. 
conclusion: confused and disappointed when YEH didn't win that best actress award. I don't want to be consoled because it's what I feel after I've learned the result. YEH's acting in IMY is too good compared to her counter parts, HGI didn't even come close to 50% (on top of that the drama is not finished yet). for me it's not ok just because YEH already won two awards and the rating was not good etc. she didn't get it.  (TMTETS seaguk -- IMY melodrama) how can they compare the ratings when everyone knows K-people love Historical drama...aishhh (very different genre). YEH's acting in IMY (i said acting) can walk and run all over HGI's acting.
YEH, best of luck and good fortune for 2013
maybe i'll feel better after i sleep on the results. Good and Better new year to all YEH warriors here and everywhere...happy 2013 everyone.
p.s. @ozlemgurdal: i saved the pic hope you don't mind..YEH really look stunning in orange the lady has class and taste.thanks for all the pics and vids to those people who are kind enough to post.

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

class="entry-title"Yoon Eun Hye Takes Hallyu Star Award and Female Popularity Award for Missing You on MBC Drama Awards 2012 December 31, 2012 by

Considered as Philippines’ K-Drama Queen, Yoon Eun Hye takes 2 awards on the recently concluded MBC Drama Awards 2012 for her drama Missing You a.k.a. I Miss You.

mbc drama awards 2012 yoon eun hye

Eun Hye is a very popular Korean actress in Philippines due to successful broadcast of her Korean drama series which were aired by 2 major rival networks in the country, ABS-CBN and GMA. The Kapamilya network (ABS-CBN) aired her dramas such as Goong or Princess Hours and My Fair Lady  while the Kapuso network (GMA) broadcast her series namely Coffee Prince and Lie To Me. All four dramas have remarkable ratings on their respective time-slots.

YEH takes the Hallyu Star Award for her international fame and recognition as a dramatic actress. She also won Most Popular Actress of the Female Popularity Award for her hit drama I Miss You which garnered 6 awards for the night. 

On the contrary, she missed the Best Actress Award which is ultimately a disappointing decision by MBC (I thought) because she delivered a superb performance in this drama portraying a raped victim who wants to erase the bad memories of her childhood especially to that particular event. But it would still a happy awards night since she got 2 awards.

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Here's part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRVN-0SazvQ
cr uploader

The feeling I described earlier I guess was mainly in the acceptance speech part or am just so stunned.....1:26:38, 1:27:20 & 1:28:17....

Guest patricedee

I have a translator app and I tried to translate YEH's tweet... It's not accurate but the thought is there ^^
 [TRANS] Hectic with writing even though I'm begging you understand typos @1003Grace 정신없이 쓰느라 오타있어도 이해부탁드려요ㅎ

why my heart beat so fast.  :x why my face blush like this. :\">why i want to kiss you right now. :-*why i want to hug you so tight. >:D<why i'm drooling so much. =P~why i'm crazy about you. 8-}what am i saying, . :))sorry just a pervy agasshi. :D

Is it normal to have a girl crush (as a girl) right? haha ;))

YEHMBC2012SMALL_zpse4c96d88.gif

Guest Daryl1430275153

[720p] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 "Hallyu Star Award" 2012 MBC Drama Awards 연기대상 121230 

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - Red Carpet 2012 MBC Drama Awards 연기대상 121230

Credit: FrenchNeri

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I went through some pages and did not see these captures posted. Just wanted to share Eun Hye's and Park Yoo Chun's captures from MBC Year End Awards.

I'm also including the interview. These were all posted at Missing You / I Miss You thread, but I'm posting in here in case anyone did not go to that thread. :)

[Trans] Best Couple interview - PYC & YEH

KH: Here's Park Yuchun & Yoon Eun Hye couple!
SH: Yes, it's true the drama "Missing You" is a hit lately!
KH: When we say "Missing You" couple, we think about the clothespin, right?
Earlier, Yeo Jingu and Kim Sohyun showed us so both of you please show us too
KH: Here, sunbae-nim.
YC: Ah, with the clothespin...
KH: Yes
SH: Yes, directly
KH: With a line too
YC: Don't I have any script?
KW: There's no script
SH: Just show us please
KH: Lately, you were recognized for your good acting, right?
KH: Just quickly show us please
YC: Usually, when I clip it, there's no special line. I just clip it like that and... "Suyeon~"
KH: Sunbae-nim, you have to do that too
SH: I'm so envious, can't you clip it on me too?
KH: Forget it, I'll do it myself!
KH: Alright, thank you sunbae-nim!
YC: Thank you.

Source: http://youtu.be/Yd7MgzMzfSo (you can right click and open in a new window to view the clip)

Translated by Sheena

Thanks to ngthuhien149 @ Missing You thread for posting the translation.

Captures of the interview:

sv78tw.jpg

r86u5u.jpg

344xsaw.jpg

2rhwpw6.jpg

2dqnjur.jpg

17fymc.jpg

mjbtar.jpg

2elt5y8.jpg

e874hv.jpg

11a8k7t.jpg

Captures by sunshine4ever @ Soompi

Guest sunshine4ever

You can view the gifs of the captures above that I just posted here:
http://youknowmaximum.tumblr.com/post/39217772674

Thanks to ngthuhien149 @ Missing You thread for posting the link.