Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

Cute EmoticonsLhay..wishful thinking! Hopefully they will do good job cutting n finalize this story in the best way..Did you cry in ep 15?  Why some people can't cry and here I am shedding tears in all episodes..just glancing at YEH's face. PhotoGrid_1356634841582_zpsa8166546.jpg

cr to owner

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Been chanting this since 3pm: finish or not finish...finish or not finish...refresh or not to refresh (page for dramacrazy- coz they were able to upload the sub yesterday only after 6 hours..waiting time started at 10am)... :-\" :-\"

So while waiting, am going to watch YEHs XMAN clips (my own laughter therapy =)) @4058d1 channel)

and then post...

To sis @50julieng, I too did not shed tears today mainly because LSY & HJW have just experienced a wonderful way of fascilitating healing in this ep: hitting HJW on the chest, telling him she wanted to die when he left her that tragic day, HJW accepting as can be seen at @lhay http://lhay.tumblr.com/
tumblr_mfp8usZdYt1qza98no2_250.gif

tumblr_mfp8usZdYt1qza98no6_250.gif

Then you have that ever so sweet moments
i.e. STWHH 'Sleeping Together While Holding Hands' tumblr_mfpb3levg81qza98no6_250.gif

then you have the smiles, the wink, etc. etc.  :x :\"> :x

My tears, I think,  were overshadowed by KHJ/Harry's evilness.  Let's give YSH a hearty round of applause ^:)^  =D>   because right now, am officially wanting to strangle his beautiful neck.  His sinister look in the ending scene wants me to scream:  "Take off your filthy hands away from LSY, you two-faced son of a ...(for a moment, I got carried away, oooozzza).

The following is for R15 so be warned else skip it (one scene is deplorable)...

YSH kinda reminded me of Ethan Hawke's character in Taking Lives opposite Angelina Jolie (a fan here).  She trusted him but was betrayed.  In the end, the girl gets the justice for all the lives taken by ending the man's vicious nature.  Beating him in his own psycho game.

Re LSY/Zoe's hair, I love however which way YEH styles hers.  Think the PDs changing them everytime something significant has just happened.  Remember when Zoe told HJW that she doesn't want to be LSY, they changed his also.  After that sob story of Harry telling Zoe that she can't be LSY else they'll both be in danger, they changed hers.  Nothing in this drama is left without any of them having meaning or signifying something.  Some of them are being pointed out in the IMY thread but most are better left unsaid unless you'll have a dose of 'analysis paralysis' yourself.  Overanalyzing things sometimes spoils things so let your heart decide and not your mind, after all, what matters most is what one feels not what one thinks (talking about kdramas here).

For writer-nim, if you're lurking round here, please, please give us something good out of something this tragic. The world is already full of hate please give us and kdrama a break.  There'd better be one but I'd say it once again, in a nice way, please.

See what waiting did to me, my fingers won't stop...I guess, better go back to chant finish or not finish subbing....

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

P.S.
Did I forget to mention that YEH is looking oh so beautiful as always and her outfits, oh MY, we'll all be broke if we even get one her wardrobe.   Beautiful inside and out indeed!

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

The k-drama gods  [-O< heard my chant...the subbed-eng are uploaded already at http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/missing-you-episode-15/.

Thank you, you uploaders you! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Guest 50julieng

:\"> Truetaoyehwarrior..LOL

let Harry won this round...JW wins the battle...You r my soul reader for sure...in Taking Live  sis..if only SY pretend pregnants with Harry n trick him while stabbing him..since Harry handsome n smarts but fails for the bake in oven...No man can.  MY's writer really make me go bonker, I try to figure out who corpse this time... blesses all fans not tearing at all why I am unblessed with tears falling easily..sis Dramafever has better translated in English but very slow...Vikii/dramacrazy is very fast but I don't trust 100% in English translattion...

50julieng said:

Cute EmoticonsLhay..wishful thinking! Hopefully they will do good job cutting n finalize this story in the best way..Did you cry in ep 15?  Why some people can't cry and here I am shedding tears in all episodes..just glancing at YEH's face. 

cr to owner

Hello YEH warriors!!
I am sooo happy YEH is back in the news for a wondeful acting, fashion, beauty, etc. I am just to sad she will disppear again after this drama is over and who know when next we will be seeing her act!!
Anyway, I visited the website Nate.com, which many people have been getting articules from and it was all in Hangul! hahahaFor some unknown reason, I thought it will be in English....how stupid of me!
Does this mean this site is used by people in Korea? So, news and postings from that site is directly from S. Korea...right? Excuse my ignorance guys but I want to understand this once and for all.
That website has A LOT of news concerning IMY. YSH is particularly popular this days after going to psycho land!  =))
So, despite ratings not being as high as we will like it, IMY is very popular...right? This popularity can help YEH win an award in the coming MBC awards ceremony...right? [-O<

Guest yellowumbrella

Thank you all Yoon Hye Warrior Godesses for the pics and news! XD
the recent pics makes me want to touch her face so badly...lol #pervertmodeon

Guest mayzie10

While rewatching some XMan videos of YEH in youtube, I came across this Happy Together guesting of YEH again.It amazes me everytime I click to watch a certain video just to find out that I have watched it before by seeing my comment which was almost a year ago or years ago in the Top Comments section. LOL.I never get tired of watching YEH's videos countless of times.

Anyways, I only got to know K.Will because of this video of YEH.And I was thankful that YEH chose him (well, maybe because he pointed at her while singing "Saranghae" LOL) since she usually goes for the Ajusshis as she always did during XMan. =))YEH was surprised when K.Will suddenly did that. Love her reaction! So cute! :x