Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Woow..DC LTM(Lie To Me) supported Missing You on Christmas Eve...they gave YEH,PYC,YSH, director, writer,n other actors gifts...

viewimage.php?id=lie&no=29bcc427b68377a1

Yoon Eun Hye fans from DCLTM (Lie To Me) held a supporting event for YEH's current drama "Missing You" on December 24th.^^ The event was held under the name of "DCLTM (Lie To Me) Supporting Event For Missing You"

Food, drinks, cakes, candies, cookies, fruits, winter warmers and etc. were prepared for the "Missing You" team.

DCLTM also prepared Christmas gifts for Yoon Eun Hye, Park Yoo Chun, Yoo Seung Ho, the director, writer, staff members, and other senior actors^^

It's amazing that a drama forum of a drama that ended so long ago can come up with such event.
Hand made Christmas cards, cookies and etc. given to the entire staff members and actors show how carefully and personally these gifts were prepared.

They even noticed from previous interviews that Yoo Chun can't drink coffee and Yoo Seung Ho loves tangerines (Keeps eating on filming set) and presented Yoo Chun with chocolates, hand made cards, and photos of his scenes from "Missing You" along with other gifts. They presented Yoo Seung Ho with tangerines, hand made cards, and photos taken of scenes from only Harry's scenes along with other gifts.

Note: The Christmas cake eaten after the filming of "Missing You" on December 24th was from DCLTM^^

They were able to say hello to Park Yoo Chun and Yoo Seung Ho and complimented both actors which made these two actors happy and smile~!!

DCLTMers were very happy when Yoon Eun Hye came over to say hello and spoke to them. Yoon Eun Hye seemed very touched (Hiding tears???^^) as she was looking at the personalized gifts and supporting items that the fans prepared!!

Very touching event indeed^^

Click the link to see the picts~!! (Hope they won't get deleted, hehe)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=bogo&no=28221&page=1&bbs=

credit CDBloom@Yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/8?replies=147#post-18345

DC Bogo

Guest kevin1320

class="topictitle"Popularity Ranks For Chinese PPTV

29958649.png

As "Missing You" enjoys popularity amongst Chinese PPTV viewers, the main actors are enjoying high popularity on Chinese video site PPTV.

Yoon Eun Hye is currently number 1 amongst female Korean entertainers.
Park Yoo Chun is currently number 6 amongst male Korean entertainers.
Yoo Seung Ho is currently number 7 amongst male Korean entertainers.

=)

http://www.pptv.com/page/239642.html (PPTV, Missing You page)

"Missing You" is also receiving 9.6 ratings so far^^

cr: cdbloom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/popularity-ranks-for-chinese-pptv

Guest 50julieng

:x I am happy to read this about YEH

A Muggle (non fan) also bumped into the filming crew yesterday when YC and YEH were filming their Christmas Eve scene. She said YC is super handsome and his face is so tiny in real life. He only wore a brown jacket and a VCut sweater in a heavily snow night, which is not warm enough. She could not see YEH up front even though YEH was standing right next to YC but just from the side view, she said YEH is effortlessly prettier than on TV, like a real star.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mflq3th2aV1rimmx0o1_250.giftumblr_mflq3th2aV1rimmx0o2_250.giftumblr_mflq3th2aV1rimmx0o3_250.giftumblr_mflq3th2aV1rimmx0o4_250.giftumblr_mflq3th2aV1rimmx0o5_250.giftumblr_mflq3th2aV1rimmx0o6_250.gif

Not only Han Jung Woo waited for you for 14 years.

I waited for the same amount of time. Han Jung Woo can’t be. Forget him.

cr to owner

Guest MariYEH

chichocs said: Woow..DC LTM(Lie To Me) supported Missing You on Christmas Eve...they gave YEH,PYC,YSH, director, writer,n other actors gifts...

Yoon Eun Hye fans from DCLTM (Lie To Me) held a supporting event for YEH's current drama "Missing You" on December 24th.^^ The event was held under the name of "DCLTM (Lie To Me) Supporting Event For Missing You"

Food, drinks, cakes, candies, cookies, fruits, winter warmers and etc. were prepared for the "Missing You" team.

DCLTM also prepared Christmas gifts for Yoon Eun Hye, Park Yoo Chun, Yoo Seung Ho, the director, writer, staff members, and other senior actors^^

It's amazing that a drama forum of a drama that ended so long ago can come up with such event.
Hand made Christmas cards, cookies and etc. given to the entire staff members and actors show how carefully and personally these gifts were prepared.

They even noticed from previous interviews that Yoo Chun can't drink coffee and Yoo Seung Ho loves tangerines (Keeps eating on filming set) and presented Yoo Chun with chocolates, hand made cards, and photos of his scenes from "Missing You" along with other gifts. They presented Yoo Seung Ho with tangerines, hand made cards, and photos taken of scenes from only Harry's scenes along with other gifts.

Note: The Christmas cake eaten after the filming of "Missing You" on December 24th was from DCLTM^^

They were able to say hello to Park Yoo Chun and Yoo Seung Ho and complimented both actors which made these two actors happy and smile~!!

DCLTMers were very happy when Yoon Eun Hye came over to say hello and spoke to them. Yoon Eun Hye seemed very touched (Hiding tears???^^) as she was looking at the personalized gifts and supporting items that the fans prepared!!

Very touching event indeed^^

Click the link to see the picts~!! (Hope they won't get deleted, hehe)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=bogo&no=28221&page=1&bbs=

credit CDBloom@Yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/8?replies=147#post-18345

DC Bogo

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye of Missing You go on a Christmas date

December 26, 2012 5:00 pm dkrogers

20121226153634064.jpg20121226153634070.jpg20121226153634076.jpgPictures of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series Missing You were released on December 26.

In the pictures, Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye are wearing the same red mufflers and walking along the street sharing in the Christmas spirit.

Yoon looks surprised but Park is smiling at her while putting his arm on her shoulder. They look like a real couple and it made the audience wonder what will happen on the series.

Park’s smiling face and sweet behavior captured many female fans’ hearts.

The production crew for the series said, “Even though the weather was so cold, Park and Yoon performed perfectly as Jung Woo and Soo Yeon for the series. They went on a Christmas date and realized each other’s feelings but their harsh reality will make the series sorrowful. Please tune on the fourteenth episode of the series.”

The fourteenth episode of the series, in which Park and Yoon go on a Christmas date, will air on December 26 at 9:55 p.m.

Normally when you watch a high resolution/high quality video, you immediately see flaws on the facial features of the actors and actresses. Not that I am bothered by it. It doesn't really matter to me for as long as they are into their roles and are able to emotionally connect with their viewers...
But I am pleasantly----no, wonderfully surprised by YEH---she   looks  more stunning and beautiful in the HQ videos of IMY!

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

20121226222740789.jpg
Thank you @jjsweeter0211! :x

One-liner POV:
No matter how indebted you are to a person, that person has no right whatsoever to hit, hurt or push you around.  Period.

Harry pushing Zoe like that 'infuriates' me a lot!  He's really losing it. It's not frustration nor jealousy thats eating him up, its sheer 'selfishness' and 'madness'.  He wants Zoe & he wants to exact revenge.  If he can't have them both, nobody deserves to be happy i.e. somebody will have to die (as per his instruction on Ep15 preview).  Zoe is trying to be by your side but you're making it difficult for her just to be near you.  Her heart's telling her that she loves HJW but her mind's telling her not to.  At this rate, Harry, you will lose everything that you cherish the most, your mom & Zoe.

Yes, I know this is only a drama but seeing YEH being pushed like that, pains me.  If this is an action flick as in Mr. & Mrs. Smith style, I think, I'll be fine with that. Can't imagine it 'coz I think I'll be one crazy ajumma/cleaning lady hunting anybody that hurts her. :-t  X(

Anyways, just voicing it out.  Again this is only this ajumma's POV.  No offense-intended.

Anyways, kudos to the IMY team again! You've brought out every possible emotion from this ajumma.

A shoutout to DCLTM team, if they're lurking here, truly appreciated your love for our dearest YEH. 

You're all awesome guys! 

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Lol. haaahhaah.nado, @truetoyehwarrior. When Harry hurts Zoe, I was like --- SOMEONE DARE DO THAT TO YEH EONNI AND I'D BE GOING NUTS TO DEFEND HER !!!

By the way, I haven't seen the whole episode. Does YEH looks good on permed hair ?? Is it permanent in the drama already ? or just for a scene ? :D