Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@lhay dunno...but she nominated for female excellent acting awards...that's how korean ent system works...based on ratings n..so not surprised the moon couple won hehehe

anyway....I'm so happy that YEH won two awards tonight  :D

she so gorgeous

201212302149776834_50e038bfb8136.jpg
nate

Guest mayzie10

It's okay, guys. Calm down. heheI'll just wait for the Baeksang. It's more prestigious award since the directors are the ones who judge it (am I right? LOL)So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard that YEH will once again win Best Actress in Baeksang. :)
And I'm so thankful that she won 2 awards tonight =D> so it calls for a CELEBRATION!!! :)

Guest MariYEH

I dont mean to sound like I am sourgraping but Han Ga In's Top Excellence Acting Award is ridiculous to me, she got crtiticized badly for her poor acting.  Almost everyday there was an article about her poor performance.  I would have been able to accept YEH's loss had Ha Ji Won won it, instead of Han Ga In.