Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

@mariyeh: even though han ga in got criticized but her drama got more than 50% in rating... there is no way yeh could win that award, i feel like im actually happy yeh didnt win because i dont want ppl say that MBC just gave her the award even though her drama got poor rating

But i heard yoonchun won acting award.. Oh yeah, great... That freaking script was written for him

Who won the best couple?

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Is it just my imagination that when they actually anounced the winner for the FTEAA, everybody seemed to be so quiet?  It's as if you can hear a pin drop. 

Just look at people's reaction when they showed YEH's shower scene clip.  I rest my case.

Anyways, congratulations to our dearest YEH!
SerafinoSays.com-Winner.jpg

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Happy New Year everybody!

=D> =D> =D>

MariYEH said: I dont mean to sound like I am sourgraping but Han Ga In's Top Excellence Acting Award is ridiculous to me, she got crtiticized badly for her poor acting.  Almost everyday there was an article about her poor performance.  I would have been able to accept YEH's loss had Ha Ji Won won it, instead of Han Ga In.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mfuot89Dso1qjh47lo2_250.pngtumblr_mfuot89Dso1qjh47lo1_250.pngtumblr_mfuot89Dso1qjh47lo3_250.pngtumblr_mfuot89Dso1qjh47lo4_250.png
Hoping that she will receive Top Excellent Actress as well as Best Couple award 
in Seoul Drama Award and BaekSang Arts Award :xI'm so happy that she won 2 big award tonight :x

cr pics  to owner

Guest kevin1320

@rsu618: i know award is based on acting, but rating determines ur drama sucess, in order for u to get acting award, ur drama needs to have higher rating than other dramas.

WOW...loving the dress tonite. GORGEOUS!!!....she definitely POPS out among the sea of blacks and pastels....
CONGRATS to EUNNIE for winning an award tonite. She deserves the recognition for all her hard work. To all the other winners, also, CONGRATS, they deserve and was recognize by their peers and fans for their hard work. 
  :x

Han Ga In for best actress? Is MBC kidding me? The actress who played Han Ga In´s young character in the drama freaking outclass her in terms of acting!
Oh well, I am not going to even border getting upset. YEH won 2 wards today and me..I am satisfied.

The should stop calling this category of wards Best Actors/Actress and instead call them Best Drama Ratings Actors! 

Guest MariYEH

vegaspink said: MariYEH said: I dont mean to sound like I am sourgraping but Han Ga In's Top Excellence Acting Award is ridiculous to me, she got crtiticized badly for her poor acting.  Almost everyday there was an article about her poor performance.  I would have been able to accept YEH's loss had Ha Ji Won won it, instead of Han Ga In.

I just have to calm down otherwise I am going to use mean words.   Han Ga In can not be same category as YEH and won.  That should be happen in other parallel world.   I just can believe this because of it was Han Ga In in TMETS.   Other actors and actress are carried her.  (sorry for Han Ga In fans)

Guest Daryl1430275153

[720p] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 "Best Female Popularity" 2012 MBC Drama Awards 연기대상 121230 http://youtu.be/3qaL-p9OpLM

Guest santaiah178

@kevin1320, the selection of winner system for Korean drama in K entertainment industry is becoming a joke lately. It doesn't based on quality (acting skill) anymore but rather quantity (rating). It's clear that for those people drama awards is just a business, so the one who's got the most rating will get the highest awards regardless their acting skill. In this sense I'm not really upset YEH didn't get the best actress awards since we have to admit that MY's rating isn't as good as TMTETS. But in term of quality I'm sad that she didn't won considering YEH's acting is waaay better than the winner. But that's life, take it or leave it.I always believe there're still many other opportunities for her. So I keep my faith on her :x