Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Ok, too many post in IMY forum and I just wanted to ask this question here....
Did Harry apologize to LSY for pushing her around the next day?!

Gosh, I used to love Harry´s love...or the love he showed to LSY in earlier episode but this devil I see now...[-X

Guest santaiah178

An article about LSY's transformation into Zoe/Joy after she work at Belluz (HJW stepmom's boutique)
http://news.nate.com/view/20121226n32923
201212262329206710_1.jpg
I love how the writer make the main female character as LSY and Joy back and forth. LSY's described as a vulnerable and kind heart girl but strong when she defend the love one (HJW) whereas Zoe/Joy is confident & sharp when facing something she's not comfortable with (like when HMR falsified her works). Their differences are showed not just by attitude but by appearance too. LSY's character is showed by minimal make up & dress while Zoe's character on the opposite. And YEH's acting make it believable ;) yoonaki said: hi!
After LSY comes back from her stroll with HJW
Harry waits with Soju/ snacks and says this

Harry- " I have been punished for three hours waiting for you."
Harry- "I didn't know how to make up because it is my first time too(fighting with you) so I arranged this." He points at Soju and snacks that LSY likes.

So, I guess he didn't apologize perse but kinda tried to make up for it with Soju (hahahaha he has gone totally crazy)
But LSY is not amused and gets right to the point! So yeah! I want a tough Zoe who is going to put him in order.

Guest mayzie10

truetaoyehwarrior said:
Yes, I know this is only a drama but seeing YEH being pushed like that, pains me.  If this is an action flick as in Mr. & Mrs. Smith style, I think, I'll be fine with that. Can't imagine it 'coz I think I'll be one crazy ajumma/cleaning lady hunting anybody that hurts her. :-t  X(

Anyways, just voicing it out.  Again this is only this ajumma's POV.  No offense-intended.

A couple of pages back I think I told everyone I'll see you next yr  :) i'm in a middle of nowhere right now where internet is quite impossible to have.on a vacation at a time like this (watching a good show) is quite irritating though i still enjoy the quiet atmosphere.  I haven't watched the new episode yet, just the trailer and my two eyebrows met together when YEH was pushed down  to the floor, like @avidneri1003 and @truetoyehwarrior, i was hoping that didn't happen to her ( like i could stop it, it's a drama for crying out loud and i'm sure YEH was not hurt.) I think this is not healthy anymore :P. going out of the way to have an internet just to read update on a drama your watching while vacationing is totally absurd in my opinion. Seeing new pictures and reading opinions makes me wanna go back to the civilization. 
Thanks for all the new pics guys, Yeh in that wavy hair wants to start a new hair trend again, i guess..she's awesome now i can't decide which is better long straight hair or that new hair do. So i'm gonna miss two episodes this week and another two next wk, can't wait to go back to human race again (i'm not harry i need to interact with people or i'll go psycho too.) 
Happy 2013 to all YEH warriors..Best of luck to everyone..

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo1_250.giftumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo3_250.giftumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo2_250.giftumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo4_250.giftumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo5_250.giftumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo6_250.giftumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo7_250.giftumblr_mfnha1CUxI1rxddqeo8_250.gif
“I’m going to put up with this, but I’m not sure if I can put up with next one when these things happen again.

cr to owner

Guest novchime

Did you notice the red eyes of YEH in episode 15?  I hope she is not sick again, like before IMY began.  She needs rest.  It is Thursday, rest day for the production.  I hope she recovers.

Guest 50julieng

I hope they extending some episodes, just to see more of YEH..I like MY since it has suspend/romance/action with issue ..with English translating at dramafever make more sense after I watch 2nd time or more...I like their dialogue written so meaningful...OMG!  YEH is turning back the clock in this drama, she looks young n beautiful...her face features looks like she still in Goong in her ep 15..with her short skirt, panty..YSH holding to her legs...time stop!..All these actors deserve recognition for this drama..

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁  

50julieng

said:

I hope they extending some episodes, just to see more of YEH..I like MY since it has suspend/romance/action with issue ..with English translating at dramafever make more sense after I watch 2nd time or more...I like their dialogue written so meaningful...OMG!  YEH is turning back the clock in this drama, she looks young n beautiful...her face features looks like she still in Goong in her ep 15..with her short skirt, panty..YSH holding to her legs...time stop!..All these actors deserve recognition for this drama..

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁