Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

[★ Hash Tags] Yoon Eun Hye, more purity atmosphere, "dark hair color for a long time"

Enter the article 2018.12.26 at 05:40 pm

mb_1545813193771883.jpg

Yoon Eun-hye, an actor, has a lovely charm. 
Yoon Eun-hye posted a photo with the title "Successfully Relaxed" on her own instagram on the 26th December, "It was so tasty! I want to eat again ~ Dark hair color for a long time! 

In the photo she stares at the camera at the restaurant. Yoon Eun-hye beauty is emphasized with natural makeup. Especially when she smiled and made a clean atmosphere. 

Yoon Eun-hye played the role of Yun Yoo-jung in the MBN drama "Sureum cautionary" which ended on 20th December.

• Like 10

While waiting for YEH's next project I stumbled upon her short film, The Knitting in youtube.

Although I can't grasp the whole intent of the film, I was so touched and filled with emotions for unknown reasons Please do watch and share if you have time. YEH is truly full of talents, ideas, and artistry. 

• Like 7

Love-Alert-MBN.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C240&ssl=1

K-DRAMA

K-Drama Review: “Love Alert” Concludes With Satisfaction Despite Plain Story & Predictable Ending

By Emylyn Castalla | December 29, 2018

ENDING AS EXPECTED, LOVE ALERTGIVES ITS MAIN LEADS THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER, BUT NOT WITHOUT ONE LAST MISHAP.

Viewers have known all along that the Milk Couple will end up together, however, it is still exciting to witness how the drama pushed to achieve that conclusion.

Love-Alert1-e1541346669449.jpg?zoom=3&re

TITLE: LOVE ALERT/FLUTTERING WARNING
DISTRIBUTOR: MBN
THEME: ROMANCE, COMEDY
LENGTH: 16 EPISODES
BROADCAST DATE: 31 OCT 2018 – 20 DEC 2018
MAIN LEADS: CHUN JUNG MYUNG AND YOON EUN HYE
HIGHLIGHTS: LEADS’ CHEMISTRY, SIMPLE STORYLINE
OH NO MOMENTS: INSIPID VILLAIN
OVERALL RATING: 3.5.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
REWATCH VALUE: 3.5.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RELATED DRAMAS: LIE TO ME, FULL HOUSE

It would not be the story of Yoon Yoo Jung and Cha Woo Hyun if a mishap doesn’t occur. In this case, it happened on the day that is supposedly the happiest day of their lives – their wedding day! As they are about to read their vows, Woo Hyun’s father passes out which dampen the joyous mood. Since, Yoo Jung is about to leave, the couple promise to hold another wedding.

Love Alert2 (3)

Images from MBN

One year later, in the garden and in front of their families and closest friends, the wedding finally takes place – smoothly, this time.

Keeping its promise of giving heart-flutters, Love Alert sails through and somehow manages to keep viewers hooked. The story of an actress struggling to find the “One” and a dermatologist who did not believe in love sounds trite, but it also helps in watching the drama without too much expectation.

HIGHLIGHTS

Excellent Leads’ Chemistry

Because of its basic plot, it could have been a boring drama if the characters lack synergy. Fortunately for Love Alert, Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Eun Hye have sizzling chemistry. From their very first up to the last interactions, that connection is palpable. I find it easy to believe the progression of their relationship, from simple acquaintances to lovers, because both act naturally and are comfortable with each other. Every scene with these two never fails to put a smile on my face.

Love Alert1

Photo retrieved from MBN

Simple Story Line

Some may find Love Alert’s story too plain and cliche. It is true, but I love its simplicity. The simple narrative is easy to follow, and you can just sit and watch the story unfolds. With several dramas this year that have heavy and complicated plots, this one serves as a breather despite its weak conflict.

SORE POINT

Insipid Villain

As much as I love the simple story, it would not hurt to have an interesting antagonist. The daughter of the Kanghan Group is the character in this drama that did not resonate well with me. For someone trying to gain the favor of both fathers (hers and Woo Hyun’s), the things she did are over the top. She was a person wanting to have some influence and get acknowledgement but all she did was bark orders and use dirty tactics. I just could not understand the motivations behind her actions. Her continued meddling with the couple and their families has become tiresome that I see no redemption for her. Despite of the vile things she did, I still find her character lacking.

TAKEAWAY

It was a good finale for this sweet romantic comedy top-billed by Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung. People who needs to be reprimanded got what they deserved, and our couple finally got their happy ending after all they went through.

Love-Alert3-e1546068709374.jpg?zoom=3&re

Love Alert is an enjoyable drama if you are in the mood for something light and breezy. I watched it without expecting too much and it did not disappoint. Looking beyond the simple story and clichés, you will find that love is not without complication. Relationships may not start ideally, but the things you shared and the battles you went through together can only strengthen that bond, eventually earning that happy ending.

https://www.hellokpop.com/review/love-alert-yoon-eun-hye-chun-jun-myung/

• Like 7

Attractive winter lips ... Siero, 'oil plump · plump night' Olive Young Sun

Article Approval 2018.12.30 01:57:18

Sieri Cosmetics will show lip gloss type 'oil plumper' and 'plump pumice' at Olive Young.

59422_132947_5644.png

Oil Plumper' is a product optimized for the latest trend, Glossy Lip Makeup, which immediately inflates your lips and gives you a lip full of volume. Thirteen natural oils combine the moisturizing effect of lip balm, which keeps the lip surface moist as well as the inside of the lips, and the shiny glossiness.

It is a pale pink, transparent form. When used singly, it gives a natural glow with natural volume. It can produce a clear and vivid lip. It also adds a plump effect when used with other lip products such as tint and lipstick, Can be completed.

59422_132948_5656.png

On the other hand, Sieri Cosmetics will also release a special product called 'Plump Pump', which is sold exclusively by Olive Young. Recently released 'Yoon Eun-hye Lipstick' became a topic of 'Speed Plumper' in the lovely pink package of the best seller 'Pearl Lip Plumper' containing the formula, Lip balm only lacks color and lipstick is lack of moisturizing these days The utilization rate is even higher in winter.

Like a lip balm, it is a smooth and moist formula that creates an attractive lip without harshness and adds a lightly shimmering gloss to the soft color, doubling feminine charm.

Photo = provided by Siete

Editor's Wanted goolis@slist.kr

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=59422&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#05KU

• Like 7