Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

I'm glad so many updates about her lately, make me think that it's her plan to get more visible in domestic (Korean) showbiz this year. I hope the plan to release "After Love" movie will going smoothly this time. And I also hope she will take new project this year, whether it will be drama or movie.

My other wish, she will take some photoshoots project. It's been a long time since I see her grazing a magazine :blush:

Thank you to all of you for the updates ;)

• Like 6

7 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Three things that must be experienced in Seoul

Credit : Grace Yoon Eun Hye

It’s an amazing deed for her country. YEH is promoting Seoul, helping to further boost her country’s tourism (in her own way). I’m so impressed.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

I'm glad so many updates about her lately, make me think that it's her plan to get more visible in domestic (Korean) showbiz this year. I hope the plan to release "After Love" movie will going smoothly this time. And I also hope she will take new project this year, whether it will be drama or movie.

My other wish, she will take some photoshoots project. It's been a long time since I see her grazing a magazine :blush:

Thank you to all of you for the updates ;)

i second that! photoshoots juseyo

• Like 3

On 1/6/2019 at 7:04 AM, curiousyeh said:

It’s an amazing deed for her country. YEH is promoting Seoul, helping to further boost her country’s tourism (in her own way). I’m so impressed.

I notice she's the only Korean public figure who's hosting this show. The other are Chinese. It shows that she's still much appreciated by Chinese people/netizens.

PS Baidu Baike is a Chinese-language, collaborative, web-based encyclopedia owned and produced by the Chinese search engine Baidu.

It serves as an online encyclopedia as well as information storage space for netizens.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baidu_Baike

• Like 7

20 lines of "celebrity handwriting"

2019-01-10 18:04

'It was seen in the drama' was a topic of the font of the stars. The character seems to be seen in a plain and beautifully written text. The fonts are pretty. They are used as drama logos and various props, and I have arranged the celebrity fonts that fans have made. 

1. Yoon Eun Hye
img_20190110122810_bed8a816.jpg
The handwriting that appeared in the drama 'Palace' is handwritten by Yoon Eun-hye directly. She is famous not only for writing but also for the drawing on various accessories in the drama 'Coffee Prince 1st Shop'. 

PS : I omit the other celebs
  • Like 7

QalTEjSlUQP1635750996446682986.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C193&ssl=1MBC

REVIEW

K-Drama Time Machine: Yoon Eun Hye’s “Princess Hours” With Ju Ji Hoon Remains As A Classic K-Drama Favorite

By abbyinhallyuland | January 11, 2019

IT HAS BEEN 13 YEARS SINCE THE MODERN ROYAL ROMANCE STORY OF PRINCESS HOURS.

Ju Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye’s love pairing in Princess Hours was a mega hit when it aired in 2006.

Even BIGBANG’s G-Dragon followed it closely as mentioned by Seungri in a guesting at KBS variety show Happy Together.

princess-hours.jpg?w=405&ssl=1

TITLE: PRINCESS HOURS
NETWORK: MBC
THEME: DRAMA, ROMANCE
LENGTH: 24 EPISODES
BROADCAST DATE: 11 JAN 2006 – 30 MAR 2006
MAIN LEADS: JU JI HOON & YOON EUN HYE
OVERALL RATING: 4.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RE-WATCH VALUE: 5.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RELATED DRAMAS: MY PRINCESS, PRINCESS HOURS 2, LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT

Princess Hours pictures an endearing princess story that it’s not surprising how it has spawned early generations of avid K-Drama fans like me.

goong1.jpg?w=405&ssl=1

https://www.hellokpop.com/review/k-drama-time-machine-princess-hours/

• Like 4

Chuchaylovesyeh, our Princess YEH is a kind of person who always express gratitude. 

lonetwilight, thanks for the infos. 

My wishful thinking that the reason that she dyed her hair black is that she is considering a project.

• Like 6

Kim Shin-young "Fart on Yoon Eun-hye. I was surprised her and I apologized .. I was embarrassed"

2019-01-13 23:10:05

201901132244506710_2.jpg

Newsen Bae Hyosoo reporter] 

Kim Shin-yong unintentionally farts.

She confessed to the past that she humiliated Yoon Eun Hye. 

On January 13, JTBC 's "The Kids", Kim Shin - hyung and Han Hyun - min had a pleasant time to play with the children of MIMI Girls' High School. 

On that day, while talking about "Fart", Kim Shin-young revealed one episode that is laughable.

Kim Shin-young said, "I was farted because I thought there was no one in the restroom of the broadcasting station in the past". 

Kim Shin-Young added that she was sorry, "I know Miss Yoon Eun Hye Baby VOX. I apologize. I felt a shame," she added. (Photo = JTBC 'kids these days' broadcast capture) 

Newsen times hyoju hyo @

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901132244506710&r=1&http_referer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FIiFaaxEMHS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2