Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Our Princess updated her weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4330513143857683

005Pamgsly8fuim6euv7yj30e80e83yr.jpg

尹恩惠_Grace 

1小时前 来自 聚美优品客户端

大家看得见这桃心吗?用米饼做了一颗桃心~(想看更多精彩内容,查看timeline_card_small_web_default.png网页链接

Can you see this heart? Make a heart with rice cake (google translation)

• 005Pamgsly1fzcxoc7gj4j30j30n7jw1.jpg
  • Like 7

Ahh Can't wait for Go Go Song! It'll be such an amazing birthday present for me :wub: I really get the impression that it's going to be one of those feel good type of stories that leave you thinking that there's still so much good left in the world. Completely satisfied with the direction of YEH's acting choices - you go, girl! 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

Ahh Can't wait for Go Go Song! It'll be such an amazing birthday present for me :wub: I really get the impression that it's going to be one of those feel good type of stories that leave you thinking that there's still so much good left in the world. Completely satisfied with the direction of YEH's acting choices - you go, girl! 

Yes I feel the same. Her choice of work may not following the mainstream now, having less coverage or viewers,  nevertheless it will leave deep impact to the people who watch it. 

I think the same reason could be applied to why she choses "Love Alert" among other else. It's a healing drama, make people think of the good things among the ugliness ...

PS : Is the broadcasting date of "Go Go Song" the same day with your birthday @asteria1003 ? Wow, happy birthday to you sis :blush:

• Like 4

News about "Go Go Song"

"Gogok Song" Yoon Yoo-Sun

First entry 2019.01.22 11:47:30

First image of the articleEnlarge image

[Daily News star Today Yeon News] 

The "Go Go Song, Yoon Yoo-sun praised the initiative which is rarely seen in the field. 

At the Seoul theater in Jongno-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of the first series of CGNTV drama 'Go Go Song' was held on the 22nd. On the spot, actors Ji Yeo, Yun Yoo Sun, Lim Dong Jin, Jang Kwang, Kang Min Hui, Baek Ji Yoon and PD Hyun Jung Hong were attended. Yoon Eun Hye was unable to attend due to overseas schedule. 

Yun Yoo-Sun said, "The shooting scene was not as hard as compared to the regular drama."

Yoon Yoo-Sun praised Yoon Eun-hye, saying, "Yoon Eun-hye is a woman's character" 

Yoo Yoo-sun also said, "I wish that it was a drama that has a lot of sympathy and comfort with young friends. There are a lot of people who are hurt and have a lot of pain. I would love it. " 

On the other hand, the short drama 'Go Go Song' was designed to show the best of what is inside us, the ability of a generous person, according to 1 Corinthians 13, "Love never fails." 

"Gogos Song", a two-part production, will be broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the 25th and 26th on the 26th. 

ksy70111@mkinternet.com 

http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2019/45144

"Go Go Song" Yoon Yoo-Sun : "Yoon Eun Hye, a sincere actor who takes the lead"

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=15481297321430620003

PS There's a video in this article but I couldn't post it here

[Photo] Baek Ji-Yoon's first acting challenge

20190122114612351.jpg

The production presentation of the CGNTV 2-part drama 'Go Go Song' was held on the 22nd at Jongno 3-ga Seoul theater in Seoul. 
Baek Ji-Yun answers the questions at the production presentation. 
Goo Eun-myeon's return work, "Go Go Song," brings together actors Yoon Eun-hye, Ji Il Joo, Lim Dong-jin, Yun Yusun, and Jang Kwang, among others, to tell stories about true love. 

Kim, Min-gyu reporter kim.mingyu@jtbc.co.kr/2019.01.22/

http://mnews.jtbc.joins.com/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB11760107

• Like 7

Another article ^_^

'Love is action' more love story 'Go Go Song'

Article approval 2019.01.22 17:00:03

CGNTV will show 'Go Go Song', a two-part love action drama series starring actor Yoon Eun-hye and Ji-il Joo, at 9:10 pm on 25-26th.

The 'Go Go Song' embodies the genuine love of giving generously according to the words of 1 Corinthians 13 in times of need for love.

The author, who wrote the movie 'Bungee Jumping' and the drama 'Kissing Kiss', has returned after 7 years and penning the drama.

Christian actors such as Yoon Eun-hye, Ji-il Ju, Lim Dong-jin, Yoon Yoo-sun and Jang Kwang-won and actresses Kang Min-hwi and Bae Ji-yoon will star.

"Go Go Song" describes the story of real love through Kang Won-hyeong, a woman who has married but is full of misconceptions about love, and the power to change people through love.

In addition to the protagonists couple are middle-aged and dementia couple, the couple in the nursing home who have not even been in contact for six years, parents and other people. These story that fill the drama.

At the production presentation held at the Jongno Seoul theater on the 22nd, Ji-il Ju said, "Go Go Song is literally going to love ('GO') and living a life together."

Yoon Eun-hye, who was absent from the production due to overseas activity, said in a video message, "My character is the hero who did not know how to love or learn to love little by little, she was able to look back on how she had misunderstood love " She said," It is necessary for someone to tell you that the Lord's heart will restores you"

Im Dong-jin, who visited his wife in a nursing home for the first time in six years, replied, "In response to the suggestion of true love in the era of finding a more stimulating materials," Im Hyung-jin said, "I will be able to meet with love, " He said." I hope that more works that deal with this genuine love and humanity will come. "

Yun Yoo-sun said, "Love has troubled young people deeply, and love will overcome it." I hope that it will be a comfort to young people and become a drama that will gain empathy beyond the characters in the TV channel. "

The actors also spoke about the shooting atmosphere they were in. A long time waiting for the filming with the meeting of the Christian actors became a fun time to share rather than be complained. Yun Yoo Sun said, Yoon Eun-hye took the initiative to take care of everything from small items to child actors, and filled with love. She's impressed with that impressions while they were shooting.

Hong Hyun-jung PD said, "I thought that love can solve the problem of this era where love is easily stopped and become antagonistic." "Non-Christians also dissolve in the drama, the props, the OST so that they can see and communicate through the drama" "Love is not just a word, but it is an act of love," he said.

'Go Go Song', which contains stories of people who love more, will be rebroadcasted continuously on February 3rd at 11 o'clock for 2 epi of trilogy.

Kana Han reporter hanna@kmctimes.com

http://m.kmctimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=52250

• Like 7

"Sympathy and comfort" ... 'Go Go Song' Yoon Eun Hye - True Love 

[Herald POP = Go Myungjin reporter] Yoon Eun-hye and Ji-ju give true love. 

201901221115422610821_20190122120924_01_

On the 22nd, CGNTV's live love action drama 'Go Go Song' production presentation was held at the Seoul theater in Jongno-gu, Seoul.On this day, actors Ji Il, Yun Yoo Sun, Lim Dong Jin, Jang Kwang, Kang Min Hui, Baek Ji Yoon and PD Hyun Jung Hong attended. Yoon Eun Hye was absent due to his overseas schedule. 

The 'Go Go Song' was designed to show the best in us, the abundance of love, in accordance with the Bible, I Corinthians 13, "Love never fails." 

It shows that the power to change people through love's hard Yoon Eun Hye main character is finally in love. In addition to the marriage, there is also a day-long love for the objection of the elderly couples, parents and surrounding people who have not been contacted for six years by a wife in the nursing home as well as a middle-aged couple and dementia as well as Kang Won- We share the love story of various couples such as Down syndrome couple married to live. 

Ko Eun-myeon, who has won the film screenings such as Dae Jong Sang and Blue Dragon Prize, returns with "Go Go Song" in seven years after the Channel A drama "Heavenly Flower Garden". The artist, who has been loved by the public with a drama of emotional intensity, will tell a story about true love through 'Go Go Song'. CGNTV director Hyun-jeong PD, who directed the CGNTV drama 'Back Spring' in 2017, won the CEVMA and the 2nd prize for the budget drama in Europe,

201901221115422610821_20190122121137_01_

201901221115422610821_20190122121137_02_

In the first week of the 'Go Go Song', the chef of Fusion Korean Restaurant, Gyeongsanggang Mani Kang Won-hyung will perform at the first glance in the public art

Yoon Eun Hye: "I was comfortable and had good breathing," said Yoon Eun - hye. "I was happy and the drama was happily filmed because of the good atmosphere of the scenes," she said. 

Im Dong-jin said: "I have a lot to deal with sensational and stimulating love stories, and I thought it would be desirable to create a work such as" Go Go Song "in the Christian Broadcasting System and for it to enter the world." Im Dong-Jin is now a pastor. 

Im Dong-jin said, "The core of true love is the love of Jesus, and there is a sacrificial love to endure and endure to endure and endure to the end." "The role of Jesus in referring to the end of the week is like  Jesus. I want to have a look at the character of the week. " 

Yoon Yoo-sun said, "Yoon Eun-hye is a woman's character, and she took the initiative in the field so that we did not know whether she was a staff member." "I filmed with love, and the scene was fun." 

Yoon Yoo Sun said, "I would like to see young people sympathize with the 'Go Go Song' and to see it become a drama that comforts them. I hope that people with many injuries and suffering will sympathize and be comforted." 

Meanwhile, 'Go Go Song' will be broadcast on CGNTV TV at 9:10 pm on the 25th and 26th.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

MK scene] `Go Go Song` Yoon Eun-hye `Love action drama

0004292930_001_20190122141604261.jpg

[Daily Economic Star Today Kim So-yeon reporter]

The drama 'Go Go Song' featuring Christian efforts to reach non-Christians comes. 

At the Seoul theater in Jongno-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of the first series of CGNTV drama 'Go Go Song' was held on the 22nd. On the spot, actors Ji Il Joo, Yun Yoo Sun, Lim Dong Jin, Jang Gwang, Kang Min Hui, Baek Ji Yoon, Ko Eun Myeong, and Hong Hyun Jung PD were present. Yoon Eun Hye was unable to attend due to overseas schedule. 

'Go Go Song' was designed to show the best of what is inside us, the ability of a generous person according to the Bible, I Corinthians 13, "Love never fails." 

It shows that the power to change people through love the main character Yoon Eun Hye is ultimately to the beloved. The drama title 'Go Go Song' means a warm love song that says 'GO' to those who are caught up in old wounds and can not go one step further. 

Yoon Eun-hye and Ji-il Joo played the lead role, and Ko Eun-mun who wrote a hit such as 'Bungee Jumping' and 'Playful Kiss' is a new work that was introduced in 2011 after the Channel A drama 'Heavenly Flower Garden' Turn it off. 

Hong Hyun-jung, the director who directed said, "It is a story of people who love more."

Recently, young people are conflicting and repeating. I want you to open your mind and let me prejudice Christian drama. I hope that it will be a chance to solve the problem through the power of love. "

Hong PD said, "What was in mind while producing the gospel drama that portrays youth?" 

Hong PD said, "I should go to non-Christians, I thought what I could communicate with them." I do not think the movie "Ben Hur" is a Christian film, but I wanted to approach it with friendly and natural code. " "I created a new genre called Love Action," he added.

0004292930_002_20190122141604282.jpg?typ

Yoon Eun Hye is in the 6th year of social welfare worker 

Ji il Joo took a role as a chef in the Korean fusion chef Kang Won-hyung. I was proud of breathing. 

"If more than 200,000 Instagram students follow, I will shoot and share anything, such as singing or dancing." "The increase in followers is a dispute that the drama is loved and passed on to the population. I also made a follower pledge.

0004292930_003_20190122141604295.jpg?typ

Actor and pastor Lim Dong-jin said, "I thought how good it would be if a story of a true person, a movie revealing an anthropomorphism, or a drama would come out. I thought it was desirable to make such à work in the broadcasting station and enter the world," he said. 

"The main subject of true love is Jesus' love (in the script), and I saw sacrificial love to endure, accept, encouragement, and endure to the end." One week was the role of Jesus in reference to the end, I wanted to have a lot of feelings, so I participated in a lot of emotions. "

0004292930_004_20190122141604306.jpg

Yoon Yoo-sun, who played the role of the mother of Goryeon, said, "The shooting scene was not so difficult compared to the drama." "Yoon Eun-hye took the initiative in such a way that she could not know whether she was a woman's character or a staff member. She praised Yoon Eun-hye and boasted Kimi. 

Yoon Yoo-sun said, "I would like the drama to give a lot of empathy and comfort with young friends." There are a lot of people who are wounded and painful and want to have a lot of empathy with their parents. I would love it. "

0004292930_005_20190122141604319.jpg

Jang Gwang, who plays the role of director of social welfare center Kim Chang-kwang, said, "It was so beautiful when I took it at Yeoju Vision Village. I gathered early in the morning and waited for a long time to shoot. Pastors, elders and deacons gathered for a revival meeting. " 

"CGNTV does not advertise and broadcasts to 170 countries. It is broadcasting in a place where there is not broadcasting well in the world in foreign countries. It is such a gospel broadcasting but it is silent. Who can watch the drama and the drama of the gospel broadcasting, I thought it was a work that can express what I am pursuing the most."

"It is the only drama that can be seen in the Amazon, the Himalayas, the Poles, etc. The evil spreads quickly, but the good spreads quickly, the providence and the lessons of God are in. I showed my expectations." 

The drama 'Go Go Song' for the non-Christians will be broadcasted on September 25th and at 9:10 pm on June 25th. 

ksy70111@mkinternet.com 

CGNTV's viewers please watch Yoon Eun Hye and Ji Il Joo and Yoon Yoo Sun's drama "Go Go Song". 

Let's enjoy it to the fullest and hope that it will be translated thanks to love everywhere that it can be. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Yes I feel the same. Her choice of work may not following the mainstream now, having less coverage or viewers,  nevertheless it will leave deep impact to the people who watch it. 

I think the same reason could be applied to why she choses "Love Alert" among other else. It's a healing drama, make people think of the good things among the ugliness ...

PS : Is the broadcasting date of "Go Go Song" the same day with your birthday @asteria1003 ? Wow, happy birthday to you sis :blush:

Tbh as fans, we will always want YEH to be at the top of the food chain, top of all the actresses in terms of recognition and success. I feel that YEH's mentality now, compared to 10 years ago, is that she is doing things that have importance in both her life as well as her viewers'. Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady, Lie to Me etc were all works which she needed to do to prove herself as an equal (coming from a singing to acting background), as an established actress and someone who has accolades and awards in her own right. Even her 'bad' dramas weren't really bad at all - they just lacked something - mostly the story/script. YEH as an actress was always consistent. The YEH now has already 'been there and done that', you know? She's already gained that peak in her career and she's a household name in pretty much all of Asia. Does she really need to continue to do mainstream anymore? In my opinion, nope. She can do whatever the heck she wants - she's a veteran now (for lack of a better word). I am glad she isn't going for coverage and viewers. One thing for sure, her fans are loyal. She may need to up her choices if she wants newer, younger fans but as far as popularity is concerned, she's pretty much still relevant because we keep her relevant. My point is, and I think this point has always been the point, that she should just keep her work/acting coming. Big/small -  that's irrelevant to me. 

'Love Alert' was not bad. Honestly, it's not a 'I can watch it a billion times' type of drama, it's more like, 'I will watch it now and again because I need a pick-me-up' type of dramaPrincess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady and Lie to Me fall under the former group while Love Alert and The Vineyard Man go under the latter. Missing You and MHIYD were 'one time watches'. I find it interesting that you can categorize the handful of dramas she's done into all 3 of the major drama groups. Anyway, coming back to what I wanted to say - 'Love Alert' did not conform to the expectations of probably 90% of kdrama viewers because they are all programmed to accept whatever is the current rage on TV and because their brains have become such that they can only take things at face value. While the rest of the 10% of the viewers actually understood the drama's message and the tiny nuances here and there that were, a work of art. You know the type of art in a gallery that has hidden meaning and you have to ponder and think about it for a few minutes before you can interpret it?  That's the type of art it was. People forget that drama and serialization of a story, from 2D to 3D, is an art form. Yeah, there's the directing, graphics, the lightening blah blah, but they're all physical and technical aspects of a drama. The emotional and philosophical art comes from the actual story, acting, character chemistry and script. You know, I didn't love Love Alert. I liked it. There's a difference. And I feel liking something requires more of an effort as well as conscious involvement in comparison to loving something. It may sound like I'm trying to justify a bad drama to myself as well as everyone else, but I'm not. I'm just a little tired of seeing very shallow and vague, hateful opinions everywhere about something that wasn't given a chance because gallery viewers glanced at the colours on the canvas, rather than comprehended the whole picture. Sad, really. But I hope that whoever comes across Love Alert doesn't throw it away because of what it isn't, but learn from what it is. 

@lonetwilight Yup, my birthday's on the 25th Jan so I'm super looking forward to watching raw on the day and subbed versions during the weekend haha (hopefully!) And thank you very muuuch, hun:wub: Also on a side note, YEH's overseas schedule?? I wonder what it is! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

On 1/23/2019 at 2:36 AM, asteria1003 said:

Tbh as fans, we will always want YEH to be at the top of the food chain, top of all the actresses in terms of recognition and success. I feel that YEH's mentality now, compared to 10 years ago, is that she is doing things that have importance in both her life as well as her viewers'. Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady, Lie to Me etc were all works which she needed to do to prove herself as an equal (coming from a singing to acting background), as an established actress and someone who has accolades and awards in her own right. Even her 'bad' dramas weren't really bad at all - they just lacked something - mostly the story/script. YEH as an actress was always consistent. The YEH now has already 'been there and done that', you know? She's already gained that peak in her career and she's a household name in pretty much all of Asia. Does she really need to continue to do mainstream anymore? In my opinion, nope. She can do whatever the heck she wants - she's a veteran now (for lack of a better word). I am glad she isn't going for coverage and viewers. One thing for sure, her fans are loyal. She may need to up her choices if she wants newer, younger fans but as far as popularity is concerned, she's pretty much still relevant because we keep her relevant. My point is, and I think this point has always been the point, that she should just keep her work/acting coming. Big/small -  that's irrelevant to me

'Love Alert' was not bad. Honestly, it's not a 'I can watch it a billion times' type of drama, it's more like, 'I will watch it now and again because I need a pick-me-up' type of dramaPrincess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady and Lie to Me fall under the former group while Love Alert and The Vineyard Man go under the latter. Missing You and MHIYD were 'one time watches'. I find it interesting that you can categorize the handful of dramas she's done into all 3 of the major drama groups. Anyway, coming back to what I wanted to say - 'Love Alert' did not conform to the expectations of probably 90% of kdrama viewers because they are all programmed to accept whatever is the current rage on TV and because their brains have become such that they can only take things at face value. While the rest of the 10% of the viewers actually understood the drama's message and the tiny nuances here and there that were, a work of art. You know the type of art in a gallery that has hidden meaning and you have to ponder and think about it for a few minutes before you can interpret it?  That's the type of art it was. People forget that drama and serialization of a story, from 2D to 3D, is an art form. Yeah, there's the directing, graphics, the lightening blah blah, but they're all physical and technical aspects of a drama. The emotional and philosophical art comes from the actual story, acting, character chemistry and script. You know, I didn't love Love Alert. I liked it. There's a difference. And I feel liking something requires more of an effort as well as conscious involvement in comparison to loving something. It may sound like I'm trying to justify a bad drama to myself as well as everyone else, but I'm not. I'm just a little tired of seeing very shallow and vague, hateful opinions everywhere about something that wasn't given a chance because gallery viewers glanced at the colours on the canvas, rather than comprehended the whole picture. Sad, really. But I hope that whoever comes across Love Alert doesn't throw it away because of what it isn't, but learn from what it is. 

@lonetwilight Yup, my birthday's on the 25th Jan so I'm super looking forward to watching raw on the day and subbed versions during the weekend haha (hopefully!) And thank you very muuuch, hun:wub: Also on a side note, YEH's overseas schedule?? I wonder what it is! 

Wow thank you for the long reply. You know, what I appreciated more about Neri (YEH's fans) is that they aren't just loyal but also wise, could see beyond a mere facade. What you're saying about YEH is so true. She doesn't have to prove herself that she's an established actress, her works speak for itself. No matter what people say about her career it won't change her decision to chose the things that she feels good and enjoy the most. She isn't a calculating person. She isn't a greedy one. She's happy with the way she is now. That's what I see.

I think being a devoted Christian has strengthened her in facing the problems. It also make her more wiser & caring for other people. Both dramas "Love Alert" and "Go Go Song" are the manifestation of her faith and what she believes in.

As a long time fans I've already at the age where I'll appreciated something more beyond superficial appearance (face value as you said) so I can get the message YEH wants to convey through both works (dramas). 

For a young lady (she's still young IMO) with a job/profession where face value is more appreciated & beneficial than talent/skill it's such a brave move of her to pick works against the mainstream. And I think she knows the consequences. Nevertheless I will be waiting for her next work whether it's big or small cause she's such a talented and dedicated actress, as simple as that.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

Participated in OST of 'Go Go Song' after 'Sky Castle'

• 2019.01.24 10:35 

[Lee Seung-ju reporter] Chun Dan Bai will participate in CGN TV drama 'Go Go Song' OST. 

• 573406_248350_3341.jpg

•  On June 24, according to Double SJ Entertainment, Chun Dan Bai, who was recently selected as the first runner of the JTBC drama 'Sky Castle' OST, is expected to secure the title of OST by the title song 'Mullero' of the 'Go Go Song' OST. 

The song titled 'Going to the Moon', the song of 'Go Go Song' OST, which shines with the sensibility of Chun Dan Bai, was a mix of artists from Chans Line created by Hwang Chan-hee's composer.

• Though it is a theme song of the heroine Sunhwa (Yoon Eun Hye) in the drama, then Danny's 'Staying in Love' is a fear of love due to the scar from her father when she was a child, but she met the protagonist of the male main character (Ji il Joo). He expressed the heart of the woman he wanted to. 
  • The title song 'Mulleryo' of the CGN TV drama 'Go Go Song' OST that she sang is released as various sound source sites at 12:00 pm on the 26th.
  •  
  • http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=573406#_enliple
  •  

@winggers  I have no idea

• Like 5

Yoon Eun Hye updated her weibo. Indeed a caring person for animals. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4332041615072318

005Pamgsly8fuim6euv7yj30e80e83yr.jpg

尹恩惠_Grace 

3小时前 来自 聚美优品客户端

这只猫叫“库莫” 是我们楼里的人一起养的宝贝~ 第一次遇见它时,是在一个停车场里发现的,它连脐带都还没掉就被扔了,所以把它带到医院去治疗,抚养,回来的话语是说它……(想看更多精彩内容,查看timeline_card_small_web_default.png网页链接

This cat is called "Cumou". It is the baby we raised together in the building. When I first met it, it was found in a parking lot. It was thrown even if the umbilical cord was not lost, so put it. Take it to the hospital for treatment, raising, and the words that come back are to say it... (google translation)

005Pamgsly1fzht7svp72j30u00u0nbf.jpg

005Pamgsly1fzht7uiw5sj30u00u0tls.jpg

005Pamgsly1fzht7vrktgj30u00u0142.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Another OST for "Go Go Song"

Benji of B.I.G, sing for 'Go Go Song' OST

• 2019.01.25 10:46

Benji of B.I.G was selected as the main singer of the 'Go Go Song' OST.

On May 25, GH Entertainment said, "B.I.G's Benji participated in the CGNTV new drama 'Go Go Song' OST, "My Girl ".

574372_249504_447.jpg

'My Girl' is the main theme song of Gong Cheol-soo (Seung Ki-yoon), the father of the female main character Gong Sunhwa (Yoon Eun Hye). Gong Cheol-soo, who was a free spirit and neglected his family, showed the joy of first encounter with his daughter.

Benji, who has been challenging solo songs for the first time in this OST, is thrilled to sing about the melancholy of a man in love, who will add emotion to his song.

CGNTV The new drama 'Go Go Song' is a story of a social worker who is afraid when facing marriage in front of her, and the ordinary people surrounding her. Yoon Eun-hye, who starred in 'Suleim's attention', 'Coffee Prince's 1st shop', and Joo il-Joo, from 'youth age' and 'temperature of love' are the main leads.

574372_249505_4422.jpg

'Go Go Song' will be broadcasted by CGNTV in 170 countries. In Korea, it will be broadcasted on February 25 and 26 at 9:10 pm.

Benji's OST 'My Girl' will be available at various music sites on the 26th and 12th.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=574372&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#_enliple

• Like 4