Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

22 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

YOONEUNHYE enter list 20 The Most Beautiful Asian Women In The World Of 2018 by StyleCraze.Com 
_
StyleCraze is The Largest Beauty Community in The World to get solutions to all beauty questions and follow the latest beauty trends

The full article :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stylecraze.com/articles/top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-asia/%3famp=1

This news is a proof that Yoon Eun Hye name is still appreciated/reckoned by people internationally despite Korean netz said otherwise. 

Edited by lonetwilight
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

The full article :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stylecraze.com/articles/top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-asia/%3famp=1

This news is a proof that Yoon Eun Hye name is still appreciated/reckoned by people internationally despite Korean netz said otherwise. 

Thank you, sis. Despite her long hiatus, YEH made it.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

Additional info regarding YEH mini drama on CGNTV 

she will be playing the role of a social welfare worker named Gong Seon Hwa (32 yo)

The mini drama was crankup in mid December 2018

It's scheduled to air for the first half of 2019

Thank you. Who is the male partner in the drama?

• Like 1

XI don’t know if YEH visit soompi. But I’m sure she reads English. 

This is my prayer for  YEH.

I pray for God to continue to embrace her with His overflowing blessings & graces. May God continue to shield her from people who never stop to hurt her, spreading lies just to put her down. May God continue to  comfort her from people who are hurting & abusing her kindness.

YEH seems more happier, thanks to her faith and stronger trust in God. She has her family and friends who love her to keep her going. I know she recognize the support of her fans, that’s why she is active in social media.

Fighting. 

Thank you to her fans who update us and continue to give her love & support.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Additional info regarding YEH mini drama on CGNTV 

she will be playing the role of a social welfare worker named Gong Seon Hwa (32 yo)

The mini drama was crankup in mid December 2018

It's scheduled to air for the first half of 2019

do you know the name of the mini drama ? So i can add the info , thanks .

• Like 1

I'm glad so many updates about her lately, make me think that it's her plan to get more visible in domestic (Korean) showbiz this year. I hope the plan to release "After Love" movie will going smoothly this time. And I also hope she will take new project this year, whether it will be drama or movie.

My other wish, she will take some photoshoots project. It's been a long time since I see her grazing a magazine :blush:

Thank you to all of you for the updates ;)

• Like 6