Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Cheer up everyone!! As long as our dearest YEH is on screen I'm happy!!! She always deliver in all her projects! Her chemistry with her co-stars are always sizzling!! I bet she can even have chemistry with a brick if need be!!! As long as we fans stand by her and support her! So far i'm very happy with Love Alert....i've yet to watch episode 10 but i have faith things will work out fine with the story!! Fighting!!

• Like 7

The Top K-Drama Stars On International Fans’ Radar For November 2018

Dec 4, 2018
by J. K
76db3999f57842b0a18fde32584e1e28.jpeg?s=

There are some rising stars on the November 2018 edition of “Viki Top Celeb,” a monthly list of top celebrities followed and visited by viewers on the Rakuten Viki site!

Yoon Eun Hye is making her debut on the chart as she enters at No. 5 among female actors! She recently made her return to Korean dramas after five years away, and is starring in the Viki Original drama “Love Alert.

EXO’s Sehun also enters the chart for the first time as he grabs the No. 4 spot among male actors! He played the lead role in the Viki Original drama “Dokgo Rewind.”

The Rising Star for November on the chart is ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo. He has acted in dramas including “My Brilliant Life” and “Revenge Note 1,” and most recently played a starring role in “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty.”

Explore more on viki.com/celebrities, and watch the full Viki Top Celeb video below.

You can bring your favorite star to the top by visiting viki.com (or downloading the app) and going to their page and following and/or commenting!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1273087wpp/top-k-drama-stars-international-fans-radar-november-2018

PS : Not bad for someone who's just making a comeback after taking hiatus for 5 years B)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Dtex1z2V4AEuxob?format=jpg&name=orig

Dtex5lOUUAMnGsW?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 IG Update #LoveAlert #설렘주의보 'Patagonia' Women's R1® Yulex® Back-Zip Full Suit $429 cr to owner

DtfAb6GUUAImIdu?format=jpg&name=orig

DtfAeCRVsAEL_EI?format=jpg&name=orig

DtfAepiVsAE_89T?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama #설렘주의보 'SANDRO' floaty pyjama-style shirt $259 and 'SANDRO' wide-leg printed trousers $185.50 cr to owner

DtfClb_UUAE4y72?format=jpg&name=orig

DtfClnHU0AEbj3U?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.10 #설렘주의보 'MARNI' pannier bucket bag $2,190 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 6

It's great to hear that YEH is trending on Viki. There are a lot of idols and actors nowadays and fans tend to be fickle so this means a lot to me as a long time YEH fan. 

Unnie more projects please. I hope she gets advertising and magazine offers too because I would like to see more of her. She brings freshness and charisma in ads and shoots. I haven't really seen that in other kstars or maybe my eyes can only appreciate YEH. :joy:

• Like 6

YEH's  body in bathing suit is praised by many K netz 

Here some articles about itB)

Using Google translate

The performer, Yun Grace, revealed the Neulssinhan body.

" I took a picture of myself "taken by the beach on Instagram in 3 days.

20181203165552_5.jpg

She wore a full-length swimsuit. Even in a very tight fit, the body is seemed. Very impressive.

20181203165557_6.jpg

Yun Grace has a chic vibe. I ran the beach and drove directly to the car. Passionate look

20181203165529_2.jpg

He said, "It was a little scary, but it was so much .

On the other hand, Yun Grace is hot-rolled in the recent MBN ' Sulrem advisory '.

Cr:https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1587467#_enliple

"Beware of this body"... Yun Grace, wearing sexy beauty with a surfing suit 

Actress Yun Grace boasts a sexy body.

The last two days of his Instagram, "It's just a little scary, but it was so much fun," he posted several photos with the word ".

In the photo, you can take a look at a surfing suit and pose. He stares somewhere and draws a V. His perfect body line, which was revealed as a surfing suit, attracts attention.

On the other hand, Yun Grace is currently appearing in the MBN drama "Seorak Watch".

Cr:https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S8BZK5ILK#_enliple

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Don't want to be a debby downer but I've been reading some negative comments on YEH's comeback in the FW forum. Feedback ranges from how YYJ is styled including makeup, YEH's voice, and YYJ's character. I don't really understand korean so if there is anyone kind enough to explain if this is true, I'd really be grateful. I'm kind of confused because I've read positive comments in this forum. Is the reaction mixed?

Are knetz really saying that Unnie manager is a better fit for the lead? This makes me sad. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lunchbox manila said:

Don't want to be a debby downer but I've been reading some negative comments on YEH's comeback in the FW forum. Feedback ranges from how YYJ is styled including makeup, YEH's voice, and YYJ's character. I don't really understand korean so if there is anyone kind enough to explain if this is true, I'd really be grateful. I'm kind of confused because I've read positive comments in this forum. Is the reaction mixed?

Are knetz really saying that Unnie manager is a better fit for the lead? This makes me sad. 

Please read my post at "Love Alert" thread (FW forum)

• Like 1

Why do we need to care so much about what others think of YEH. To me she's so beautiful in every way, inside & outside. As for ep 10 of FW, the direction of the story may go this way for a reason. Wait till we see ep 11 to see how things unfold. Don't let negativity bothers us fans. As i mentioned before YEH is not altogether perfect but her imperfection is the one that makes me able to identify with her and love her. GOD grants her success in everything that she does. GOD Bless FW too!

• Like 8

In the media world, its called mind conditioning/mind manipulation. They have been using mind Control techniques to influence people to dislike YEH. Sad to say, YEH is a victim of that all the time. 

I was hurt for YEH. Anyway, the Blog of @pacmule3 about Love Alert is very good. The discussion among her friends there are noteworthy. They critic but within the bounds of truth.  

YEH is a very good person, that’s why  I Love her

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@ Yoon Eun Hye _Grace [certification] when they meet Photo #YoonEunHye # also personally wrote the words to [Yoon Eun Hye's Chinese net] - the "Chinesenetwork, bless you love! Do you guys in theChinese network feel that they are very happy the people of our heart give us the blessings?

676a7df7gy1fxnnj8g5a5j20vy13y1kx.jpg

676a7df7gy1fxnnj9s78yj21oo2dc7wh.jpg

Cr: Yoon Eun Hye China weibo

• Like 3

7 hours ago, yippeeyeh said:

Why do we need to care so much about what others think of YEH. To me she's so beautiful in every way, inside & outside. As for ep 10 of FW, the direction of the story may go this way for a reason. Wait till we see ep 11 to see how things unfold. Don't let negativity bothers us fans. As i mentioned before YEH is not altogether perfect but her imperfection is the one that makes me able to identify with her and love her. GOD grants her success in everything that she does. GOD Bless FW too!

It's not that I care what they think but it's more of I'm worried how much it will impact her comeback. Being a long time YEH fan, I want FW to be her jump point to be active again but it will be difficult given that there are a lot of unwarranted critisms that personally I feel to be below the belt. So as a non korean fan I want to know the general public's thoughts because as much as her international fans rally behind her, SK population will still be the deciding factor.

I don't want to bring negativity just want to share sentiments but Wednesday is here so I'll just shift my attention to that.

Que sera sera

2 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

@ Yoon Eun Hye _Grace [certification] when they meet Photo #YoonEunHye # also personally wrote the words to [Yoon Eun Hye's Chinese net] - the "Chinesenetwork, bless you love! Do you guys in theChinese network feel that they are very happy the people of our heart give us the blessings?

Cr: Yoon Eun Hye China weibo

Was YEH in China? or did she meet her Chinese fans in SK?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lunchbox manila said:

It's not that I care what they think but it's more of I'm worried how much it will impact her comeback. Being a long time YEH fan, I want FW to be her jump point to be active again but it will be difficult given that there are a lot of unwarranted critisms that personally I feel to be below the belt. So as a non korean fan I want to know the general public's thoughts because as much as her international fans rally behind her, SK population will still be the deciding factor.

I don't want to bring negativity just want to share sentiments but Wednesday is here so I'll just shift my attention to that.

Que sera sera

Was YEH in China? or did she meet her Chinese fans in SK?

It's safely to say that it have mix reactions. At first most K netz giving negative reaction (because of the scandal), but latter as the drama in progress many give their appreciation for the main leads acting and their chemistry. Some still react negatively but it's understandable since even some of highly rating dramas is bound to have their own detractors.

Regarding her future project I'm not that worried cause even actors/actresses with much worse scandal are still working. 

• Like 4

Thanks graceberry, I read that some keep on bringing back the scandal plagiarism (baseless allegations). But YEH never run out of offers. I learned that she was praised and her chemistry with CJM was praised. Anyway, I have confidence that the industry still appreciate her

Lunchbox Manila, please visit bitchesoverdrama, Its nice 

• Like 5