Quantcast

• Replies 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

Participated in OST of 'Go Go Song' after 'Sky Castle'

• 2019.01.24 10:35 

[Lee Seung-ju reporter] Chun Dan Bai will participate in CGN TV drama 'Go Go Song' OST. 

• 573406_248350_3341.jpg

•  On June 24, according to Double SJ Entertainment, Chun Dan Bai, who was recently selected as the first runner of the JTBC drama 'Sky Castle' OST, is expected to secure the title of OST by the title song 'Mullero' of the 'Go Go Song' OST. 

The song titled 'Going to the Moon', the song of 'Go Go Song' OST, which shines with the sensibility of Chun Dan Bai, was a mix of artists from Chans Line created by Hwang Chan-hee's composer.

• Though it is a theme song of the heroine Sunhwa (Yoon Eun Hye) in the drama, then Danny's 'Staying in Love' is a fear of love due to the scar from her father when she was a child, but she met the protagonist of the male main character (Ji il Joo). He expressed the heart of the woman he wanted to. 
  • The title song 'Mulleryo' of the CGN TV drama 'Go Go Song' OST that she sang is released as various sound source sites at 12:00 pm on the 26th.
  •  
  • http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=573406#_enliple
  •  

@winggers  I have no idea

• Like 5

Yoon Eun Hye updated her weibo. Indeed a caring person for animals. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4332041615072318

005Pamgsly8fuim6euv7yj30e80e83yr.jpg

尹恩惠_Grace 

3小时前 来自 聚美优品客户端

这只猫叫“库莫” 是我们楼里的人一起养的宝贝~ 第一次遇见它时,是在一个停车场里发现的,它连脐带都还没掉就被扔了,所以把它带到医院去治疗,抚养,回来的话语是说它……(想看更多精彩内容,查看timeline_card_small_web_default.png网页链接

This cat is called "Cumou". It is the baby we raised together in the building. When I first met it, it was found in a parking lot. It was thrown even if the umbilical cord was not lost, so put it. Take it to the hospital for treatment, raising, and the words that come back are to say it... (google translation)

005Pamgsly1fzht7svp72j30u00u0nbf.jpg

005Pamgsly1fzht7uiw5sj30u00u0tls.jpg

005Pamgsly1fzht7vrktgj30u00u0142.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Another OST for "Go Go Song"

Benji of B.I.G, sing for 'Go Go Song' OST

• 2019.01.25 10:46

Benji of B.I.G was selected as the main singer of the 'Go Go Song' OST.

On May 25, GH Entertainment said, "B.I.G's Benji participated in the CGNTV new drama 'Go Go Song' OST, "My Girl ".

574372_249504_447.jpg

'My Girl' is the main theme song of Gong Cheol-soo (Seung Ki-yoon), the father of the female main character Gong Sunhwa (Yoon Eun Hye). Gong Cheol-soo, who was a free spirit and neglected his family, showed the joy of first encounter with his daughter.

Benji, who has been challenging solo songs for the first time in this OST, is thrilled to sing about the melancholy of a man in love, who will add emotion to his song.

CGNTV The new drama 'Go Go Song' is a story of a social worker who is afraid when facing marriage in front of her, and the ordinary people surrounding her. Yoon Eun-hye, who starred in 'Suleim's attention', 'Coffee Prince's 1st shop', and Joo il-Joo, from 'youth age' and 'temperature of love' are the main leads.

574372_249505_4422.jpg

'Go Go Song' will be broadcasted by CGNTV in 170 countries. In Korea, it will be broadcasted on February 25 and 26 at 9:10 pm.

Benji's OST 'My Girl' will be available at various music sites on the 26th and 12th.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=574372&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#_enliple

• Like 4
2 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

She's good in playing a distraught character. I love her acting in this drama. And to think that she plays 2 different characters (in Love Alert & Go Go Song) in almost the same time just show you that she's a versatile actress.

Guys, where can I watch the full drama ?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

I would really like to know this too...there are a lot of restrictions on sites for viewing in the UK sadly...

Sorry I can't help you. It seems CGNTV didn't put the previous episodes (epi 1) on their homepage, so you  have to watch it live (livestreaming) on CGNTV channel in your own country. 

For CGNTV US the drama (epi 1) will be broadcasted at 22:40 (US time) today.

For everyone who want to watch epi 2 live this is the link :

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Despite the fact that I don't understand their language, I was moved by this drama Go Go Song. I literally cried and YEH delivered a very good performance. I love the  ending, something like La La Land. It's been a while since I saw her dance. A big applause to the writer, PD, the production team, YEH and to the entire cast.

• Like 5

For everyone who didn't have a chance to watch this mini drama, you can watch it on February 3rd at 11 o'clock (KST) for 2 epi back to back.

Anyway, happy to see YEH dance again at the ending :wub:

@curiousyeh I think YEH should tried a musical drama for her next project, just like La La Land ;)

The dance ^_^

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1089171845516021762

• Like 4
1 hour ago, curiousyeh said:

Despite the fact that I don't understand their language, I was moved by this drama Go Go Song. I literally cried and YEH delivered a very good performance. I love the  ending, something like La La Land. It's been a while since I saw her dance. A big applause to the writer, PD, the production team, YEH and to the entire cast.

I dint get to watch the live broadcast . Is Der any way I can watch it online elsewhere ?plz help .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

For everyone who didn't have a chance to watch this mini drama, you can watch it on February 3rd at 11 o'clock (KST) for 2 epi back to back.

Anyway, happy to see YEH dance again at the ending :wub:

@curiousyeh I think YEH should tried a musical drama for her next project, just like La La Land ;)

The dance ^_^

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1089171845516021762

Here is the ost song they danced on. I feel like dancing now. Watching YEH dancing smoothly is so refreshing. Thank you Unnie for all this energy and positive vibes. Please let us see more of this in the future. ^_^:wub:

Like why the drama had to only be 2 episodes, it's unfair.... huhuhu:tears:

• Like 7