[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ml_87

My thought for future storyline/speculation. This is MERELY a speculation, stemming from my own brain based on the original manga!

oh, yr speculation is very reasonable. congrat! :rolleyes: just 1 thing: why Jp has to go shopping with JK? he can go himself :tongue2:

My thought for future storyline/speculation. This is MERELY a speculation, stemming from my own brain based on the original manga!

Tada, the end! Don't worry, I think the story pace is going just right and all this JP/JK wedding speculation is just shameless publicity stunt by Group 8 to make sure viewers tune in, believing that there might be a change in the original storyline. Personally, based on all the news articles that are pouring in, their plan is working. Talk about free advertising of their drama, no? =P

Thank you dear for sharing your speculation :)

From remembering the events of the manga and considering where we are now in the drama and what there is to come, I think your speculations are pretty spot on. I think the reason why it feels like the pacing is dragging at the moment is due to a few things

1) b/c we only had one episode this week, so instead of the whole love-quad thing wrapping up this week like we all speculated before, it won't wrap up till next week

2) b/c even though the fiancee arc has only technically been about 3 episodes so far, it seems a lot longer (aka we're so much more impatient for JunDi moments) since JP and JD have not been together since the end of episode 12

I just like to add, in my opinion, JIHOO is deliberately very sweet with JANDI, ( not that he isn't sweet) He makes a lot of effort to make JP jealous so that JP will make his move, just like he did the first time during season 1. We all know JIHOO loves JANDI but JANDI Loves JUNPYO, he is just waiting for JUNPYO, "Why do you think that Junpyo was there in his house, to see JANDI, because JIHOO called him & informed JP,He just wants JUNPYO to see he is very sweet to JANDI,I know he really appreciate JANDI so much, he want JANDI to be happy, because She was very good to him before,just like the flashback of JANDI putting a hankie to his finger, he loves JANDI that's why he deliberately made the kissing of JANDI'S HAND very long so that JUNPYO will see that and get jealous, so that

Sorry to cut your post.

I really enjoyed reading this! It was very insightful.

I would've never looked at Jihoo's actions like that at all. I always just see it as an act of kindness and friendship but only towards Jandi and not to JunPyo, but now that you've explained it, it really does make sense that in a way, Jihoo is actually helping JunPyo to be man and fight for jandi.

No offense taken...

I really like how we keep our posts civil except when we rant against the PDs... LOL

I like the speculation above although I really hate the 'amnesia' arc.

At the moment, there are speculations everywhere about the wedding plot.... I think I will reserve judgment until I actually watch Ep 20. I mean, sometimes things in the previews are not accurate at all.

I remember reading about how the JK / JP kiss were making people upset with JP UNTIL they actually watched the kiss and realise that JP was so emotionless when he did it. Then people forgave him :P

Guest iumin

i hate the fact that JP has to endure this pain...he and JD love each other so much...hichic...can't wait for the next part...

athough JK likes JP,but i feel annoyed when she's around JP..

and by the way i really like the2 ost of this drama....has it released??? where can i download it???thank for your help

Guest carlamelissas

Hii guys Its is my first post here.. and I am very excited :rolleyes: haha.. well lets see talking about if JP could marry his fincee could be true!!!. <_< I don`t know if one of you watch the anime... well in the anime the ending is like that , he marry her, but it was a fake marriage arranged by f3 :wacko: , with the purpose that Makino and Domiogy (JD AND JP) travel together and spend the honeymoon together .. but with the consent of JP`s mother :ph34r: .

Well i didn`t like that ending i prefer the ending od the japanesse drama .... but they change the manga a lot... well we just have to wait and see :excl: ... but sometimes big productions in Korea .. i don`t know if you think the same ... sometimes the end is not like what you expect .. I feel that something is missing .. I hope here It will not happen here...

Guest reenaminho

Hahaha...Carlamelissas...i know ur worry....even when i was watching the episodes in soju.com, i will be praying so hard that nothing unwanted happen....but...when i was watching an episodes with my sunbae, she was calm and "JUST WATCHING"....she didnt make faces or utter any resistance compare to me who was cursing GJP's mother...my sunbae later told me that, Boys Over Flower is the Korean version of Meteor Garden and of coz Japanese version of Hana Yori Dango...so...the ending will be the SAME...hahaha...but for Kim Bum's character, according to wikipedia, he'll be with JanDi's friend...heheheh :rolleyes:

Guest reenaminho

Hahaha...Carlamelissas...i know ur worry....even when i was watching the episodes in soju.com, i will be praying so hard that nothing unwanted happen....but...when i was watching an episode with my sunbae, she was calm and "JUST WATCHING"....she didnt make faces or utter any resistance compare to me who was cursing GJP's mother...my sunbae later told me that, Boys Over Flower is the Korean version of Meteor Garden and of coz Japanese version of Hana Yori Dango...so...the ending will be the SAME...hahaha...but for Kim Bum's character, according to wikipedia, he'll be with JanDi's friend...heheheh :rolleyes:

Guest flower pot

Hi guys! Would you know if Happy Together with the BOF gang is over? Any new juicy revelations? Kindly post links if there are already parts uploaded... Thanks!

Guest Jesw_21

Screencaps by me from Epi 17. cont' from my previous post.

Pls do not hotlink! thks...

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_001971803.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_001977675.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_001983081.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_001989787.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002447111.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002450881.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002475439.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002497995.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002505636.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002521552.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002522553.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002531996.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002549380.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002550481.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002559924.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002566096.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002588152.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002589653.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002615412.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002616480.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002620284.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002621251.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_002646577.jpg

ha ha i love their expressions when JK was stuffing herself with the big bowl of ramyeon, especially Junpyo's disgusted and bored face keke *_*

Guest xx-outsider-xx

just wanna share something before off to bed.

unsaidbnr.jpg

btw fallen*angel* thx for the link. enjoyed it, + nice song. wish there were subs tho.

I heard the possible wedding in episode 20 , and this is what i think if they really go down the JK and JP wedding route.

Since we know JK will probably have an inkling of JD-JP's relationship in episode 18 . And i don't think she is the sort of girl who would actually insert herself when not wanted. So she will protest against the wedding , but will be helpless to stop it , and just follows. We also know that JK and JP's parents will not give up getting them together and married easily , so JK will instead follow through with the preparations. She will insist that JD attends. And at the wedding itself , JK will publicly announce that she does not want to get married in front of all the guests and their parents. I think this will force JK and JP's parents from doing anything and hopefully kill any hope of them ever being together. And hopefully she'll pull JD out and announce that she thinks that JP and JP are suitable and in love with each other.

Well , its my idea and wish that the above happens if the wedding is really happening at Eps20.

Any news on the Happy Together tonight?

Guest kiwi18

Those screen caps are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! The ramen scene made me laugh just because of Jun Pyo's face when JK was eating the ramen. His look said "Really. My 'fiancee' is the queen of eating ramen? Awesome." Just the look of absolute disbelief and boredom and irritation at being linked to "monkey" was hilarious to me.

As far as all speculation goes, I think I have to cut myself off and not read anymore. I'm getting all sorts of wild ideas, none of them pretty, and all of them involving me not being happy with the end of this drama. I dont' want to think that way! I love this drama, it's my favorite... so I'm going to trust that they'll continue to do an awesome job.

Guest ahsieee

^ i agree with kiwi18~ the screencaps are AMAZING

JH's blank face, JP's disgust!

Thanks for all the screencaps :D they really make my day~

as for netizens.. korean netizens can be really harsh.. they're sometimes the reason celebrities commit suicide and stuff..

they sway stars.. i'm not sure WHY they listen to the netizens, but as a star, your popularity matters.. a lot more in korea since there are ALWAYS new stars popping up!