[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

i gotta agree with the netizens on this one.

don't get me wrong, i love BOF.

i love F4 & just about everything else.

but these past few episodes have been....

if not dragging, then useless? that's the nicest way to put it.

i mean, there are some scenes and moments that are useless.

but i can't wait for JD & JP reunion. *sigh*

buttttt that's just my two cents.

I think they should have stuck with whatever script they had in the beginning that way at least there's character consistency but oh well...no use crying over spilt milk. I'm with you...JD and JP need a reunion like yesterday! it's dragging and fans are so ready for some JoonDi moments! Waiting for JD & JP reunion...but because I've been let down before...I'm not expecting much.

Guest angg_jagiya

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

oooooo my god very sweet person.......

Guest purpletouch

this is what happens when ppl who aren't even trained think they now better just coz they've watched too many dramas.

what do they know anyway about the basics of acting.

i didn't notice jan di's overacting that much, maybe its because i don't understand korean

i've been hearing about it but i've thought of it as a comic relief coz usually when a character tries to be funny don't they overreact or exaggerated facial expressions

at first alot of people were saying that goo hye sun shouldn't have been casted as jan di coz she suxed at it

all because of her overracting

i was like come on people let's use our effin brains not our effin mouths here, how cud someone who sux at acting effin get 2 awards for acting in a row. for the record she got an award for best new actress! now if she really was that bad at acting then she must really be lucky to snatch those two awards in a row!!

as for ji hoo jan di or jun pyo jan di gettin less screen time. do they mean less intimate moments!! i like the direction its goin so far. i hate BOF to go down in the history of drama as yet another teen drama full of nonsense angsty moments!!

my only complaint in BOF though is the kissing scenes are all so grade school. give me a break do high school students kiss like that and pg 13 my richard simmons i bet you there were as many young teenagers that watch coffee prince as BOF.

i don't even get why they're makin a huge deal if there were to be some lip nibblings

haven't they been taught you can't pregnant from kissing!!

seriously after hearin this i get more annoyed at netizens!!! :fury: :fury: :fury:

isn't it also because of there nonsense talk that drove some actors and actresses to COMMIT SUICIDE

like how often do u hear about that here in US

i swear i wanna slap some sense to those eftard netizens

if the ending of BOF gets screwed up well we all know who to blame not jus them but also people who were against jan di's acting from before

no offense netizens..

but we do have to trust the PD and the script writer..

they also wanted the best from their side..

**i trust them**hehe

btw, i am drolling myself on getting the Haptic phone the same as JP's

but unluckily that they don't have it here in malaysia..

Guest MissJeannie

why cant i save GIF images? i keep saving the moving picture but it cant move. and i used windows media player only it moves. why?

What's the deal with the cast members getting into car accidents? Craziness! O.O

The female lead of the popular KBS 2TV's Mon-Tues drama series "Boys over Flowers," Koo Hye-seon, was involved in a car accident on Friday, dealing a blow to the filming schedule.

"Boys" will not be able to air its 17th episode as scheduled on Monday. Koo could not resume shooting on Sunday due to injuries that she sustained.

Instead, an "F4 Special Talk Show" will air Monday and the 17th episode will air Tuesday. The 17th portion was fully shot before Koo's accident.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...3124_28572.html

Guest Bamidele

I think the PD is trying to drive fans crazy. I will faint if it turns out that JP for some moronic reason actually marries JK. That will be unforgivable and inexcusable in my eyes. I mean why must they take JK that far....how much longer are we going to have to deal with no JP/JD.

I am beyond annoyed with the interaction between JD/JH....this is not the JD/JH story....their relationship is too friendly. JH does not need to put every single fire out for JD...my goodness she is not supposed to be a damsel in distress and JH her knight in shining armor.

I get that JH is the sweet and kind friend but seriously back the heck off from JD.......PDnim please stop going to randomness and pull the story back to its heart and soul.

Guest eternitygoddess

my only complaint in BOF though is the kissing scenes are all so grade school. give me a break do high school students kiss like that and pg 13 my richard simmons

I KNOW. I can understand if Korean viewers go up in arms over a sex scene, but KISSING? COME FREAKIN' ON.

I'm going to start questioning JP's "manhood" if all he settles for are light pecks. JP's testosterone level must be abnormally low (he should pay the doctor a visit), b/c usually teenage boys (much less COLLEGE GUYS) will never settle for a light, innocent "kiss". Hell to the no.

how cud someone who sux at acting effin get 2 awards for acting in a row. for the record she got an award for best new actress! now if she really was that bad at acting then she must really be lucky to snatch those two awards in a row!!

Acting awards doesn't necessarily imply acting skills.

Jennifer Hudson won an Oscar.

I rest my case.

Guest shamien7

I hope the PD's have heard of the quote "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" because they are going to have the fury of many women unleashed on them if they even so much as hint that JunPyo and JanDi don't get together. I will pretty much make them wish that they have never been born if they mess this up for me.

And I was just telling someone tonight how this is my favorite drama ever.

Don't. Prove. Me. Wrong.

In other news, I hope Hye-sun feels better! Mad props to her and her work ethic. That team better take good care of her!!!!!!!!!

kiwi18, luv that phrase....

They have absolutely no reason to drag JK till episode 20...4 episodes is wayy long enough...

I rather have my wrist slitted than watching more JK/JP...it hurts much more to watch JD and JP aching inside :(

I truly hope the PD and the writer do know what they are doing...cuz they really shldnt do anything that gonna cause all hell break loose :ph34r:

Guest purpletouch

I think the PD is trying to drive fans crazy. I will faint if it turns out that JP for some moronic reason actually marries JK. That will be unforgivable and inexcusable in my eyes. I mean why must they take JK that far....how much longer are we going to have to deal with no JP/JD.

I am beyond annoyed with the interaction between JD/JH....this is not the JD/JH story....their relationship is too friendly. JH does not need to put every single fire out for JD...my goodness she is not supposed to be a damsel in distress and JH her knight in shining armor.

I get that JH is the sweet and kind friend but seriously back the heck off from JD.......PDnim please stop going to randomness and pull the story back to its heart and soul.

i don't think its the PD tryin to drive them crazy, its the netizens screwing up everything for everyone as for ji hoo and jan di its always been like this even in MG or HYD its always been alon the lines of friendliness coz its not like ji hoo is that free to jus make a move on jan di he obviously have to take into consideration jun pyo who has been his friend since kindergarden

Guest ericmania

Guest ml_87

i have never been so awared of the influence of the Korean fans on Korean films before watching BOF.

i have to say: Korean fans, your words are really respected by the PD

- if u want JD tone down, she tone down. & now, u want her old self. i think during this part, JD acts very properly. if she keeps her old self like in the 1st season, we cant see that she loves JP that much.JP's love for her has changed her a bit, more womanly sometimes ^^ but she remains her power and i love that

- u say JD's outfit is ugly, she changed. and now u say why a poor girl can have such expensive things. OMG, she can! why not? her clothes and accessories may be fake. i myself dont catch that she wears expensive things until reading netizens' complaints.

- u want more YJ and Woobin' stroryline, but still want JP-JD more. and u know, they only have 24 episodes, how the PD can include all those things

and myself just have a desire: PD nims, PLS STOP JK'S STORYLINE IN THE NEXT EPISODE^^

Guest yolili

Epi 17...ermm, am getting a bit tired of BOF already, they are dragging the JK arc, sigh :tongue2: .

Actually fast forwarded Yi Jung's parts coz too boring n thought for once, KB was over-acting the shouting n glaring parts. :blink:

Why was the JP rescuing bit done sooooo fast instead of being dragged out??? Not enough JoonDi moments!!

Would have much preferred JD to revert to her spunky self by know and stop making 'puppy eyes' at JP every time they meet. Pull yourself up JD n show JP n the rest tht you are made of sterner stuff.

Kinda hoping that PD will put in the amnesia arc on JD instead of JP. JP will then have to work hard to jog her memories of them coz really, JP isn't doin much now to fight his mom or win back JD or resolve things with JK. The 'real' GJP would have kicked someone's bum by now & get things resolved, bleh.

Thanx for all the updates n latest news from everyone, really appreciate all the bits of news.

Regarding the netizens rants'...ermm, aren't all of us 'netizens' ranting about BOF here too??? haha. Just tht the PD n crew probably only monitor the rants of netizens on Korean sites only n modify the scripts to suit them.

Until Epi 18 then...

i think it will be weird if at the ending

jun pyo will not be with jan di

maybe yoko kamio(author hanadan) will feel the same too

maybe the ending i think the best will be like the japanese/manga version

*domyoji (jun pyo) takes the plane ,the plan is go to New York for 4 years in order to take over his father's company,but makino( jandi) refuse to come along.Makino(jan di) is troubled but later says that she will not go with him and that when he comes back she'll be waiting for him and will make him a happy man. The story ends with Domyoji(jun pyo) going to New York and Makino(jan di) watch his plane leave in the sky

Domyoji (jun pyo) told Makino (jan di) that he already paid for her four years of university to keep an eye on her. They agree to wait until Domyoji(jun pyo) was done in three more years.

During the countless times that they break up, Domyoji(jun pyo) goes crazy and returns to his "evil" and violent ways. However, when he is with Makino(jan di) he is tamed and kind. Because of this, everyone around them is always saying that he is no good without Makino(jan di)

at the end of the 4 years spent apart, they meet again and get married.

Guest tofumui

hmm i wonder when JaeKyung said she wanted to go on a double date (after she won the jumbo ramen challenge) and JunPyo said he "doesn't like anything double" if he thought back to the double date he had with JanDi's friend GaEul and that loser guy.. that double date was hilarious and maybe he thought it would be similar so he said he hated anything double.. but this date would be a double blow b/c it's with your "ex" and your best friend.. ahh i hope something will happen soon so that JunPyo and JanDi will get back together.. and none of this wedding stuff.. ahhhh that would be horrible

Production team stuck in the Middle, while netizens belatedly realize their intentions

it would have been great if the PD team just stuck with their script and not changed it to fit what netizens wanted and now that they get what they want, no one is happy.. sigh.. hopefully they'll fix it soon and just stick to their plan and not be swayed by comments and complaints..

Guest juneforest2000

My HOPE fpr the next few eps:

1. JK call off the engagement.

2. JP and JD will reconcile as soon as possible, it's getting very complcated and dragging now.

3. MORE PASSIOATE KISSES, PLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

4. Hv more LOVING SENCES OF JP & JD.

5. Mama Kang will realise her mistakes and accept JD.

6. JP will marry JD instead of JK.

7. JD stays as strong and dun cry so often.

8. No more crying from JP. (Very hurting to see him cry from these few eps, getting sick with that.) :(

9. JH will reconcile with his grandfather and his previous gf will come back.

10. YJ and GE will be a couple.

11. WB will hv a gf if the rest are all with partners and let him hv more scenes

12. Show a wedding scene of JP and JD and livig happily ever after.

I am not asking too much I hope. This drama is getting a bit out of hand already. Going further and further. Pls come back to the previous plot. I missed JD strong character and JP childish and cool acts.

I bet they will hv the maid scenes cos it's one of the most impt part in this drama. It shld not be left out. Some are thinking why she becomes a maid, for me I guess with Jandi strong character, she will not just stay at JP hse for free, so rather work as a maid to pay something like a rental to him. Regarding the wedding sence you guys mentioned, I am VERY SURE JP WILL NEVER MARRY JK!! I really hope the PD will let this drama hv a perfect and happy ending. and PLS PD dun rush to end, if the eps hv to be extend, be it, I will enjoy it.