[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest evie544

THERE WILL BE A WEDDING SCENE.... OMGG... i don't know if anyone translated the full article but here it is..

BOF, Details of Secret Wedding at Jeju Island

20090302161639873b0_162713_0.jpg

1.) Goon Joon Pyo and Geum Jandi happy ending. Or...

2.) Similiar ending to the movie, 'The Graduate'. Or...

3.) Goo Joon Pyo and Ha Jae Kyung wedding.

It has been revealed that the staff and cast of 'Boys Over Flowers' will fly over to Jeju Island next week in order to shoot Goo Joon Pyo and Ha Jae Kyung's wedding. Sports Korea revealed that this scene will air during episode 20. However, since the script has not been revealed to the public, details of this episode has been carefully guarded. The exact happenings of this episode has yet to be released. Group Eight, along with Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Jung, are holding their tongues and making sure that the filming will be done in secrecy. Many are curious for the outcome of this episode.

Scenario #1: Japanese Version <Hana Yori Dango> Happy Ending?

The Japanese version, Hana Yori Dango, ended it's popular series with a movie. The ending showed the wedding of Makino Tsukushi (Geum Jandi) and Domyouji Tsukasa (Goo Joon Pyo). As the other F4 members look on, the two main characters make their vows to love each other until death. Lee Min Ho and Goo Hyesun revealed in earlier interviews that the Korean version will end on a happy note. Many are assuming that the wedding scene at Jeju Island will end with a big, crucial twist. Fans are anticipating for a Goo Joon Pyo-Ha Jae Kyung or Goo Joon Pyo-Geum Jandi wedding.

Scenario #2: 'The Graduate'?

In 1967, the movie, 'The Graduate', left it's audience with an impressive ending. The main character, Dustin Hoffman, runs out of his wedding, holding the hand of his beautiful bride. Many are also guessing that 'Boys Over Flowers' will follow a similiar concept. During his wedding with Han Jae Kyung, Goo Joon Pyo will spot Geum Jandi and run out of the hall, grabbing her hand.

Scenario #3: A real Joon Pyo-Jae Kyung wedding...?

It is possible that Goo Joon Pyo will actually marry his fiancee. After his failed relationship with Jandi, he will turn to Jae Kyung and follow his mother's wishes. This ending would be different from the manga, the Japanese version, and the Taiwanese version. If the production team decide to follow along with this scenario, they will most likely be bombarded with angry complaints from the viewers. In the manga, the two main characters (Jandi-Joon Pyo) realize their love for each other and promise themselves to one another at the end.

'Boys Over Flowers' has currently aired it's 17th episode. Netizens have been busy creating a ending plot for the series. A representative for 'Boys Over Flowers' commented, "It is true that we have a wedding scene planned. However, no one, not even the actors, know what will be filmed. They do not know, in detail, the storyline of that episode. The producers and writers are working hard on making a good script."

credits: Tw1nkle, sportshankook.co.kr

---

oh wow i wouldn't mind number two at allll. that would be soo hot <3 haha i highly doubt they will give jaekyung a happy ending with joonpyo.. or everyone in korea will through a fit..

Calm down everyone! The PD's of BOF are NOT crazy enough to do that to their ratings. Plus, there was a picture of JD and JP in their wedding costumes floating around along with another picture of them walking along the beach holding hands. And if my speculation is right, this will probably end the Japanese way in which JK's presence is explained... if you know anything about the manga or the other versions. Unless the PD's and scriptwriters decide to turn this into a very bad Korean drama and have the wedding and some 3 years later thing going on. But I'm guessing that if that happens, the drama will still have a happy ending because this is based off a manga.

Guest XiahxTiffany

JP and JH becoming closer through these events love it :)

i just wish JP and JH will stay together as friends

and of course one of them does their best to let JD goo

cause obviously they both like her

Guest vthinkg

Hi everyone! Can someone point me in the right direction for downloading Ep 17 with Eng subs (prefer HD version if possible)? The source I have been downloading from have not post yet. If someone can PM me or reply to this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much! :)

Calm down everyone! The PD's of BOF are NOT crazy enough to do that to their ratings. Plus, there was a picture of JD and JP in their wedding costumes floating around along with another picture of them walking along the beach holding hands. And if my speculation is right, this will probably end the Japanese way in which JK's presence is explained... if you know anything about the manga or the other versions. Unless the PD's and scriptwriters decide to turn this into a very bad Korean drama and have the wedding and some 3 years later thing going on. But I'm guessing that if that happens, the drama will still have a happy ending because this is based off a manga.

I agree with you. Of course JP and Jandi will end up together. I'm not worried about that at all. I just wish we'll have more scenes with the two of them together - fighting the obstacles, which I'm sure will be plentiful.

Oh and the wedding pictures were photoshopped. :lol:

I was surprised when my sister texted me at work saying that JP and JK are going to get married lol! So obviously I had to go to soompi to check. I can’t believe the BOF thread was in a meltdown and that some of you think that there is even a slight chance of no JP-JD end to BOF. The producers might have tweaked some of the plots of the manga but they will NEVER change the ending not matter what.

Just because they will be a wedding scene in ep 20 doesn’t mean the JK arc will continue until then, as much as we find JK annoying and clingy, I don’t think she’s the kinda person to knowingly hang on to someone whose heart belongs to someone else. I think she will help bring JD-JP together.

After the whole JK thing is over which I’m assuming will be in ep 18 and after JP realises how much JD means to him....we will see F4,JP’s sis, JK and maybe JH’s grandpa unite together to help JD-JP fight against his evil mum.

I was going to post my speculations about the next few episodes but i agree completely with you blue_angel_1004

My thought for future storyline/speculation. This is MERELY a speculation, stemming from my own brain based on the original manga!

ahhh!!!!

am i the only Jan Di - Ji Hoo shipper here???

i do wish that they dont follow too closely as the Pd(s) have said

gosh--- almost all the episodes, they're making it look like ji hoo's the better half for jan di.

i really really want them to end up together....

although the manga did show that he gave her up for his best friend...

who knows?

now that in reality - Kim Hyun Joong does show more positive responses from the public - maybe the PD(s) will reconsider the ending???

okay, start disagreeing.....lol

Guest lantawmako

[http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/9694/0/boys-before-flowers-9-episode-18.html

not sure if this was posted (cn't keep up with the trhead)

preview for ep 18 at vikii

Hi...just wondering if there was another ep. of Happy Together cause i remember reading somewhere that there's a second part. Did it air yet? Oh, and btw, who are the "netizens" that the PD keep on worrying about? Are they like regular ppl who posts on forums?

Guest ayoepan

Blahh... the PD drag this fiance matter too long I guess...

draggy and soo typical korean drama...

In the manga and Jversion, it just short story...

But the bright side of JK matter is... JH overshine JP (IMO). hehehe :P

Dunno whether I need to say thanks or not for the PD.

haha.

As for Jejudo scenes..

I'm quite doubt that the PD brave and permissible to twist the original story....

JP and JK's wedding ?? Wowww... I doubt about that, even somehow I hope thats gonna be true.LOL.

I love to see JP torn and suffer (not tht Im hatin JP, it just... MH act as mentally and hearty suffer person is quite good u know :P), especially when he suffer watching JD-JH to be together.LOL.

But it's too naive if the PD twist the story that much... They will lose viewers...

:)

Guest funkindagirl

OMG...a wedding?

I dont doubt at all that JD & JP will have a happy ending, I know they're definitely going to end up together, the news just makes me worried about whats going to happen from now up to the end. Im so anxious for the next couple of episodes.

Wedding Scenario 1: Well that doesnt seem likely because if JD & JP get married in Ep. 20, what about the remaining 4 episodes? Anything occuring after a big wedding would be a bit lacklustre. The only thing I can think of that could top that would be if JD gets pregnant! Lol and the probability of that happening is 0.

Wedding Scenario 2: Hmm, wayy too cheesy for my liking. And that storyline has been soo overdone it'd be such a cliche to have JP running off with JD during his wedding with with JK.

As satisfying as that would be to see JK abandoned at the alter, it lacks any originality & is too overly dramatic so I hope that wouldnt be what happens.

Wedding Scenario 3: Dear god no. If JP marries JK then that means we STILL dont get to see a JD/JP reunion even at Ep.20

That would make it even more likely that we dont get anymore sweet JD/JP moments and when they do get together it'll probably be the last episode or something. =(

Which would mean we'd still have tons of JD/JH scenes in the meantime *sigh*

Production team stuck in the Middle, while netizens belatedly realize their intentions

New characters come in and out that have more screen time than Woo Bin ever had in an episode. What they want is a storyline for Woo Bin. However, according to this article, people want to cut the distraction and want more of JP/JD. They feel that the story line is "heading over the hill", meaning the story line could seems like it could separate from the manga at any moment. As you all have noticed, nothing is like how it was when the series first started.

Characters have come and gone with vague storylines. Because of this the JP/JD and JH/JD relationships have no time to take hold.

Viewers express their frustration, "As the series keeps going, the plot keeps straying." "If we compare it to the beginning, the second season plot doesn't suit BOF at all."

Haha I love this article because its practically mentioned all the things Ive said at one point or another.

I remember when BOF first started, there was nothing about it I disliked. I thought everything was fantastic until I started checking out other viewers comments and was surprised at all the things they thought was wrong with the drama like GHS's acting which I thought was cute and suitable for her character. Lol I really think netizens have only got themselves to blame for all the changes in events. They asked for it, they were given it so they've got to put up with it.

Just a shame everyone else who didnt find a problem with BOF now have to put up with 'unwanted changes'

Like the 'straying plot' - thats my only big problem. Apart from that I still love everything else.

If anything needs to be cut it's the pointless montages that do nothing but fill time. Did we really need Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo feeding each other to get across the plot point that they utterly fail as cooks? How long did the montage of Ji Hoo helping Jun Di clean go on for?

Yes those montages are occurring more frequently these days. They really slow down the overall pace but I think montages are common in kdramas generally, its just I pick up on them way more when Im watching BOF.

I guess if those montages turned into JD/JP scenes I'd be perfectly happy with them! haha

first time posting here but been closely following through all the posts...

well it was Meteor Garden that got me hooked up in the first place for Asian dramas & from then on I've started watching & collecting all possible good dramas there is either korean/jdrama/taiwan drama...

Ok so here are my thoughts on the "wedding" scene...

I have rewatched the taiwan version when I started watching & followng through BOF just to make me recall how the story went...

might be spoilers ahead....

So there really was a wedding planned between JP & JK. But if I remember it right it was a set-up of the mom even after JK realized that JP loves JD & even after they've decided to be just friends & JP to continue to pursue JD.

It was then that JP was kept locked to his room & where he protested that plan so he decided not to take in any food until his health made him weak.

JK asked for JD's help to talk some sense into JP & so she told mom to allow JD to see JP... but they only talked through the door.

It was then that JP told JD he will never give them up no matter what & made JD decide to stay firm & fight together with JP for their love until the mom has decided to give up & finally allowed JP & JD to be together.

So in the end.... the two would definitely still be together.... happy ending for all of us.... :rolleyes:

Guest secret_valentine

manz if JP and JD dont get a happy ending, then itz no longer hana yori dango. the main thing about that manga is the fact that

the 2 of them overcame so much difficulties and stuck to their love for each other.

if they change the ending, then i think i might as well stop watching now. o.0 gah. itz a horrible thought

I AGREE!!! if they change the ending then that would just ruin the whole Hana yori dango passion that everyone has love from the other two version and of course the manga!!

Guest 김.현.중.팬

lol dang this thread is like having a nervous breakdown. haha

ppl need to just chill out lol.

we all know that JD and JP will end up together... i mean thats the foundation of this drama

i mean if they dont end up together... then there was really no point of them making it. u kno?

although of course i am rooting for JD and JP and if they dont end up together... THEN we can freak out. lol

we should just happily watch. the cast and crew r like breaking their backs to get us this drama

so suck it up!! lol (jkjk)

yeah i think the reason ppl r freaking is cuz of only 1 episode coming out this past week haha

but yeah lets hope for better more wonderful things. hahah

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE 꽃보다 남자! haha

and 김현중 of course :P

Guest Zoehara

I don´t want a wedding between JP-JK in the ep 20!! I don´t want a false wedding!! I don´t want the JK´s help to join JP and JD!! I want JP fights for his love (JD)!!! And I don´t want more fiancée... besides I´m tired about the JD-JH...Yes, yes... their relation is super, beautiful, nice... yes, yes... JD is sad and JH is there for her.... yes, yes... but it´s always the same and the same.... I would like some new...more relation between JD and the F2 (WOOBIN!!!), more dialogue between JD and JP.... more happy moments... the travel to the snow was cute but very very short... I don´t know but I need more happy moments and some new... I think the people is tired with the fianceé... OMG the ranking is under 30% in the last episode!! Can the producter understand that!!!

Guest shamien7

With the rumours of the wedding floating around... If we are having a breakdown here, I can only imagine the Korean websites! I think the production company will put out a press release soon.

Yup..if im in korea...i will fly to Jeju myself to stop the wedding...or maybe just push JK off the plane into the sea :ph34r:

Guest lilcuteeguh

i don't think the wedding between JP and his so called fiance will take place.

from the special episode that was aired, lee min ho did mention that there's only 8n episodes left so i think the wedding scene won't take place. they still have to do the scenes where he tries to win her love back, where he loses his memories, where he fell in love with another girl [i wonder who will play her role], and scenes with him and Jun Dae acting all lovey and dovey again. [those were predictions bases on the taiwanese/japanese version of hana yori dango].

Just finished re-watching the ep 17. In the noodle contest scene, I really saw the acting skill of KHS, even she did not say anything on that scene, her facial expressions said all (from surprised - JK offering to win the free noodles coupons for JD - to resigned/acceptance on the double date trip).

I believe that JH knows that JD is only seeing him as "sunbae" and his role is to "protect JD" (as her Firefighter and now Lifeguard) when JP is not able to do it. I think JH is pushing JP's jealousy button (noodle shop, BBQ dinner, after JP saved JD from drowning) so JP can be aggressive in fighting for JD (remember the hockey "fight"? JH said something about how easy it would be if JP just simply said what he wants).

This post is moving very very fast. Can't keep up with the reading leave alone with putting in comments. Can't wait until Monday.