[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest pluie

i dont understand korean can u plz translate it for all of us non-korean readers/speakers... :huh:

btw that.s good news. it just makes my day :D

original news : http://www.metroseoul.co.kr/Metro.htm?Dir=...220942&page

I am trying to translate using "AUTOMATIC TRANSLATE TOOLS" and my minimalist hangeul understanding so this will be MANY mistakes, but enjoying enuf :

Lee Min Hoo, actually Go Hye Sun Lover

"Boys Over Flower" leading actor Lee Min Ho (22) and actress Go Hye Sun (25) burst Pink Rumor.

According to one of his K2TV wolhwa Drama 'flowers than the male, the leader of the F4 dangdolhan gujunpyowa and attractive with strong saenghwalryeok aeteuthan love to make people appear to geumjandi two people breathing spell of fellow actors in the drama relationships received over the special feelings and real love story is the development of the hero.

이 측근은 “5개월째 드라마에 연인 사이로 출연해 일주일에 100시간 가까이 함께 촬영하며 두 사람의 관계가 자연스럽게 발전한 것 같다. The source of the "5 months to 42 couples on the show close to 100 hours a week with the shooting appeared to be two people's relationship developed naturally. 촬영으로 바쁜 가운데 서로의 밴을 오가며 둘만의 시간을 가지는 등 일반적인 상대 배우 이상의 관계를 만들어 가고 있는 것으로 안다”고 말했다. Of a busy shooting each other in the van going back and forth between the two kinds of time and the common opponent to make the relationship more than the actors I know, "he said.

신 인 배우인 이민호와 연상의 선배 연기자 구혜선은 드라마 초반 긴장된 분위기 속에서 다소 서먹한 사이였지만, 드라마 중반을 넘어가면서 확연히 달라진 모습을 보이며 일부 현장 관계자들로부터 밀애를 나누는 모습이 목격되는 등 연인 사이와 다름없는 인상을 주고 있는 것으로 알려졌다. Amateur actor and the older you * 이민호 actors in a tense atmosphere guhyeseoneun some ambiguity between the beginning of the series, but clearly different in the drama over its mid-part of the scene from a milae seen as having a lover and dareumeopneun to raise said.

구혜선은 최근 한 방송에 출연해 “연기를 할수록 점점 몰입이 되고 빠져들게 된다”고 했으며, 또 다른 인터뷰에서 “연하의 남자에게는 매력을 못 느낀다. Appearing on a recent broadcast guhyeseoneun "kind of smoke is absorbed more gradually," he was, in another interview, "you do not feel attractive younger man. 그러나 이민호는 남자로 보일 정도로 매력적이다”고 말하며 공개적으로 관심을 드러냈다. However, attractive to look at * 이민호 is the man, "he said, saying the public interest.

또 지난달 27일 구혜선이 교통사고를 당한 당시 이민호가 드라마의 한 장면처럼 극적으로 발견해 병원으로 이송하며 큰 위기를 모면하게 해 준 것도 두 사람의 관계를 더욱 돈독하게 만들었을 것이라는 게 관계자들의 설명이다. The accident was on July 27, guhyeseonyi the drama of the scene * 이민호 Hospital and find a dramatic escape to make a big crisis, the relationship of two people who gave it to would have made more money is the description of .

한편 제작진 한 관계자는 “연인처럼 보일 정도로 친해 보이긴 하다”면서 “이민호가 워낙 적극적인 성격에 애교가 많고 사교성이 좋아 그렇게 비춰졌을 가능성도 있다. One of the crew, "it looks like a bond is like a lover" and "charming personality * 이민호 so many positive social good that is likely bichwojyeot. 실제 교제 문제는 개인사이기 때문에 확인이 불가능하다”고 말했다. The actual relationship is impossible to verify because it is personal, "he said.

대만판 ‘꽃보다 남자’에서 F4의 멤버 주유민과 여주인공 서희원이 드라마를 통해 커플로 맺어졌듯, 한국판에서도 또 한 쌍의 ‘꽃남’ 커플이 탄생할지 관심을 집중시킨다. Daemanpan 'flowers than men juyumin members of the F4 and the heroine of this drama seohuiwon maeteojyeotdeut a couple, another pair of Korean Version of' kkotnam 'attention to the birth of the couple makes.

2009-03-06 2009-03-06

유순호 suno@metroseoul.co.kr Yusunho suno@metroseoul.co.kr

Guest ladyelhisa

http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxn...030609484022377

It's been confirmed. BOF will be extended by one episode, for a total of 25 episodes. The final episode will air on March 31st.

I knew it 24 episodes are not enough for such a great drama like this... I'm so happy!!!!!!! :w00t:

And what's with the secreaty having an affair with Mama Kang. (Absurd.. <_< )

Dang... and don't ruin Jandi's dream of going to medical school.... She cannot swim anymore and then... waaa.......... :tears::tears:

Guest mysticalz

pictures for upcoming Episode 18

JD and JH holding hands so sweet and romantic. i think this where JH finally confesses to JD

151001145_l.jpg

Guest eikisonata

Episode 17 was a JD/JH episode. Which kills me, because JH is not going end up with JD. :(

I just hope in this version he doesn't up alone like in the previous two. He needs someone!

i'm totally agree wit u. i do hope the same thing. JH will find his happiness too, not only sacrifying for other people.. hope some thing better will come up later.. love JH..

there was anyone know when the second OST will launched? i heard early this month and i'm looking forward for it. i love KHJ version of Because I'm Stupid, extracted from Ep15 and totally drown wit it.. other song was great too.... BOF great in everything!!

Guest peanutboy

hahahaha they are in PINK Rumor now!!

GHS and LMH

http://www.metroseoul.co.kr/Metro.htm?Dir=...220942&page =undefined

They were visiting each other's car(ben) and having a time for two even thought they were in so busy schedule.

ppl said it seems ..it's secret affair..after LMH saved GHS , they became more friendly.

I think this kind of news is too late now..anyway cute couple..I think they are good friends. and KHJ too.

i hope it's true, it sounds so sweet. from all the bts and teenring cf shoot, they seemed playful and flirty.

wishful thinking on my part hehe :D

Guest Ahr3um

^ looking forward when JH confess to JD

and YAYY they will extended the drama

but only by one episode :(

kinda of a bummer but i hope they won't rush

I wish JD end up with JH, but we ol knew dat JD finally end up with JP. Then, I wish a happy for the rest F3...I love JD with JH but at the same tym I want JD with JP too...Whoeva JD end up with (like I dunno who? Hahahaha..) I'll be satisfy...Too bad for JK for being using by the evil mom to fulfilled her dream...I like her as well...

Guest doremii*

hmm I think that's after JD sees JK on top of JP and misunderstands the situation.

I remember in the manga, Makino asked Rui to hold her hand that night.

(just my speculation..)

edit: it's getting extended by one episode? I guess it's probably because they don't want the series to end on a monday.

LMH GHS's denial news came so fast. OK OK guys we know you're only friends so calm down.

that made me laugh :lol:

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg i cant watch it when JH confesses to JD

its either going to be a heart breaking moment or a good one

actually no matter wat it will be bad :(

why? cause JP will have a broken heart then :(

Guest F4fan

I can't stay away and I am going to believe in blue_angel's speculation.

JH-JD holding hand pictures is not JH confessing.

Because at the end of Episode 15, JH started to confess that he wants to pursue JD and she cut him off before he could say more. She is not going to climb that tree anytime soon.

JH is holding JD's hands because she didn't want to be alone after seeing JP-JK in a compromising position. If he is going to confess then why does she look scared and staring off into space?

JH is holding JD's hands because she didn't want to be alone after seeing JP-JK in a compromising position. If he is going to confess then why does she look scared and staring off into space?

No, it is definitely not a confession. This is most likely right after she saw the back bare hug from JK to JP.

Guest sweet_maple

pictures for upcoming Episode 18

JD and JH holding hands so sweet and romantic. i think this where JH finally confesses to JD

http://flowerboys.files.wordpress.com/2009...151001145_l.jpg

It recalls me a scene in the manga, SPOILER IN MANGA

when Makino/Jandi saw Shiregu/JK on top pf Doumijouji/ Joon Pyo, she was too depressed. Then Rui/Ji Hoo held her hand to sleep, she felt peaceful in her mind from the best friend Rui/ Ji Hoo, nothing more than that. I wonder if they will mix that part Ji Hoo confesses his love to her and hold her hand. Then she realizes she just loves only JP, no matter what happens, even Ji Hoo shows his love before Jun Pyo, the final result that she is still be in love with Jun Pyo. So she starts to stand up and fight for her love :rolleyes: , I want it so bad, I wish you can hear me PD nim, I miss Jan Di- Joon Pyo moments so bad as Joon Pyo misses Jan Di. :ph34r:

Because at the end of Episode 15, JH started to confess that he wants to pursue JD and she cut him off before he could say more. She is not going to climb that tree anytime soon.

You are right, there will not be the same type of compromising situation as in the manga. We will not see a naked JK on JP. Instead, what JD sees is JK hugging JP from the back (I had a feeling about this happening) and assumes that the are romantically involved. JH knows that at this point, JD is still in love with JP and that when he tried to confess in the car she cut him short. Poor JH! But like everyone else I really want the fiance arc to be over so that JD and JP can move on towards rebuilding their relationship.

Guest yellow_mellow

http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxn...030609484022377

It's been confirmed. BOF will be extended by one episode, for a total of 25 episodes. The final episode will air on March 31st.

yippieeee more epsiode

i didn't want BoF ended so soon hehehe

lovenlight : is that true???

visiting each other *really like if them both could be together hehehe*

does anyone know what will happen to seoulmate couple?

Guest skye.

Wow. So many people in this thread! Haha, but anyways.

I have a question ...

There was this scene when JiHoo came when JanDi was super sad and he said how he'll be her fireman and rescue her.

What episode was that? I totally forgot, and I just want to go back and watch it again. ;D

No, it is definitely not a confession. This is most likely right after she saw the back bare hug from JK to JP.

Yup, yup, definitely not a confession. On the KBS BOF official website, there is a photo description. It says that JD gets shaken after seeing JP and JK together, and her hands start shaking uncontrollably. So JH holds her hands for her until she relaxes. The next pic is of JD fallen asleep on JH's shoulder. I highly doubt that's the action of a girl who has just been confessed to by a good friend. So F4fan and dramalovers26 are both correct.

Guest tofumui

yeah i agree.. i think JiHoo is just there to comfort JanDi cuz she saw something that made her upset.. JiHoo sunbae is always there whenever she is depressed and always plays her some music like the piano then if not the guitar.. i don't know if he'll ever confess since he had a chance but he let it go b/c in the car afterwards he was saying to himself "what am i doing". i think he knows that JanDi is not over or never will be over JunPyo and that possibly nothing could ever develop between the two but he just wants to be there for her as her fireman and lifeguard.. just to see her happy would probably be enough for JiHoo sunbae..

Guest dunlop09

Now we know why LMH and his company kept the car accident thing quiet. People are jumping to conclusions that LMH and GHS are dating now...lol

GHS has never had a scandal before she did BOF, and now she has had two false rumors of her love life spread since the start of the series

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

이민호는 금요일(6일) 오전 스포츠조선과 의 전화 인터뷰에서 "얼마 전 혜선이 누나가 교통사고를 당해 병원에 데려다 준 적이 있다"며 "그래서 열애 기사가 나간 것 같은데 조금 황당하고 어이없다"고 말했다. 이어 그는 "추측성 기사 때문에 무서워서 뭘 못할 지경"이라며 "가급적 자제해 주셨으면 좋겠다"고 덧붙였다. - Lee Min Ho stated in an interview over the phone, "A few days ago, I took Hye Sun noona to the hospital after a car accident. I think this is where the rumor came from, but it's still absurd and makes no sense. I'm scared that anything else I'll do will result in speculations. I hope they can tone down as much as possible."

"(추측성 기사로 인해) 스트레스를 많이 받고 있다"며 "신경이 많이 예민해져 있다"고 전했다. - He's under a lot of stress because of them(the rumors). He has gotten more sensitive."(I don't think they meant he became a more sensitive person. I think it meant that he became more sensitive in the things he does, so that it doesn't become a rumor)

구혜선의 소속사 측 관계자는 "전혀 사실이 아니다. 황당할 따름이다. 새벽부터 밤까지 촬영하느라 힘든 배우들의 힘을 빼는 얘기 같다. 솔직히 배우에게 사실 확인을 해야할 가치조차 못 느끼겠다"며 펄쩍 뛰었다. "사생활도 없이 촬영장에서 내내 함께 하는 배우들이다. 친한 건 당연한 거 아닌가. 이런 식이라면 촬영장에서 서로 얘기도 못하고 밥도 못 먹겠다"며 강력 반발했다. - A representative of Goo Hye Sun stated, "That's not true at all. It's almost absurd. That kind of talk just puts all the hard work they've been doing down the drain. That is the kind of thing that I would have a hard time believing even if they themselves said it was true. They are actors who work everyday, and get no time for their personal life. Of course they are close. If this is the way things are going to happen, I guess they won't be able to even talk or eat together anymore."

지난달 말 교통사고로 제작진과 시청자들에게 죄스러운 마음을 갖고 있는 구혜선은 "많은 분들의 응원 덕분에 빠르게 몸이 회복되고 있으며, 최선을 다해 촬영에 임하고 있다"고 근황을 전했다. Goo Hye Sun, who feels apologetic towards the crew and viewers said," Thanks to everyone who wished me well, I'm recovering much quickly, I'm doing my best." This must really suck for her... she just came back to filming and now this happens. She already felt bad enough about the delay, and now she must feel bad that she revealed LMH saved her. She felt bad enough when the first rumor spread. She said she felt so bad for the guy that she was afraid to call, so she had to ask a friend to ask how he's doing. But let's hope that that doesn't happen here and she doesn't blame herself for this rumor.

"커플로 작품만 찍으면 열애로 엮고, 같이 차 한 잔만 마셔도 예쁜 만남이 되는 식은 지나친 게 아니냐" - "If a couple stars in a drama together, they are dating. If they have tea together, that must be a start of a new relationship."

Guest sweet_maple

Wow. So many people in this thread! Haha, but anyways.

I have a question ...

There was this scene when JiHoo came when JanDi was super sad and he said how he'll be her fireman and rescue her.

What episode was that? I totally forgot, and I just want to go back and watch it again. ;D

That was episode 12 when Jan Di gave the money back for the evil witch, madam Kang .