[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ykidkwis

GAHHHHHH omg...i was gonna be patient and wait for the english softsubs to watch the big HQ ental version of Ep. 3 but i can't take it anymore!...gonna go to VEOH now...so many ppl reading this thread :)

Guest shabashindy

wow ratings are 21 percent?

thats pretty freaking amazing! HAHA

anyways finished episode four which I loved.

Like at first LEE Minho was kinda ehh for me but he's growing on me!

HES SO CUTE! like and he looked so hot when his hair was straight!

i wish he would leave it like that, but of course he would't be the same Jun Pyo with out it!

and KimBum, he kills me LOL.

anyways i really can't wait untill monday!

it so wierd cause I know whats going to happened cause i already watched hana yori dango, but its still so much fun, and I get so anxious! HAHA anyone else feel the same?

Guest misshakissh

MY FAVORITE SCENE FROM EPISODE 4.

when jandi tried to get in through the chained locked door ROFLS.. [when they got stuck at the NAMSAN tower].. (which i've been to!!!!!! i was soo excited that they shot there and i've been there!!!!)

'trying to stick her head through the 2 inch opened door..

" AHJUSSI!!! hing...ㅠ.ㅠ.."

JUNPYO is like wtf.. lookin at her like as if she's some stupid idiot..

" what the hell are you doing??"

and then when she wrapped all that blankets and towels around his head.. i mean seriously his head is a curly and stuff. and with the cloth around his head made him look like a ajumma getting ready to rob a grocery store or a newbie transgender women.. i soo love junpyo. his the best tsukasa.. ROFLS.

Guest Storytime

I couldn't resist stalking this thread. I'm currently still finished watching ep 3 so I'm going to type out everything I liked while I watched it. It's a bunch of nonsense so feel free to skip it ~

I couldn't help but LOL at their beginning dance scene:

Jandi is all: Is this a dream? I feel as if I'm floating ~

Jihoo: I wish she could get off my feet now..

- Did anyone notice how Jandi "saved" Joon Pyo but she's still dry?

- I thought people were exaggerating about the crap CG but it's true. Geeees, the cotton/cg-snow and the cg-ducks were sooo ridiculously fake T_T

- Ginger had this adorable pout when Joon Pyo broke her phone. She's really pretty.

- I loved when Joon Pyo said that pumpkin/watermelon line and they were shooting each other looks. So much chemistry ~

- I really thought drunk Jandi was going to kiss Joon Pyo ~ But she threw up on him instead LOL.

- I spot Joon Pyo reading Wall Street and Obama's on the front page. Haha.

- Kim bum / EE Jung has such a gorgeous smile. That womanizer~

ROFL Park Tae Hwan's goggles. Oh man. What would I do with a pair of 10M dollars goggles?

I absolutely love BOF. Despite the bad CG, I really enjoyed ep 3. A big thanks to all the hard-working subbers. Joon Pyo's character gets more and more endearing each episode ~

Oh! I remember somebody complained 10 pages back that they never show Shinhwa School actually teaching. Well your wish has been granted!

Somewhat random but I've never actually read manga HYD. I tried the other day but the art was really ........unattractive to me. I think this is the only time I can say that the real actors look better than their manga counterparts.

I just watched Sang Sang Plus!

Kim Bum and Kim Hyun Joong were so funny and adorable!

My only wish was that Lee Min Ho and Kim Jun were there...

But I totally recommend watching it to any BoF fan :D

:lol:

me too I had a kim bum and ga eul symdrom

hahahaha

i wonder when will the story go for them

:)

I cross my finger that it would be a good story,,

i hope it turns out happy ending for them

i didn't read the manga

does anyone know what will happen between them at the manga?

Guest miniejungle

i guess ep3 eng sub was so quickly available because fans all need to understand it before ep4 is aired. but now till ep5... we have 5 days in between so well ep 4 eng hard sub wont be so fast... :(

*crying buckets*

i guess i just have to watch raw and rewatch JHYD to ease my hunger till the subs are up.

Guest miacallisto

MY FAVORITE SCENE FROM EPISODE 4.

when jandi tried to get in through the chained locked door ROFLS.. [when they got stuck at the NAMSAN tower].. (which i've been to!!!!!! i was soo excited that they shot there and i've been there!!!!)

'trying to stick her head through the 2 inch opened door..

" AHJUSSI!!! hing...ㅠ.ㅠ.."

JUNPYO is like wtf.. lookin at her like as if she's some stupid idiot..

" what the hell are you doing??"

and then when she wrapped all that blankets and towels around his head.. i mean seriously his head is a curly and stuff. and with the cloth around his had made him look like a ajumma getting ready to rob a grocery store or a transgender women.. i soo love junpyo. his the best tsukasa.. ROFLS.

ROLF! That literally made me laugh out loud.

Guest Tinateukbum

This thread moves so fast aha ><

I just finished Ep.3 & saw like a minute of Ep.4 cuz it's not subbed so i'll just wait.

I thought it was like US tv time so i thought when it was showing 'Monday' that it'd really be like Monday night aha..i wasnt thinking then but yea.

I think it's sweet how GJP is trying to get closer to Jandi, he's soooo sweet i love it :]

I really thought it was cute when Kimbum & Kim Joon said that she was the cutest there at SeoHyun's party.

then when GJP saved her after that Jihoo kiss scene, aha smooth but veryy funny ;P

then the bar scene, when i heard the background of thumping heartbeats i was like o.o

& when she downed the drink i said outloud 'omgosh that's not water !'

that whole scene was so funny with all the ups & downs she did when she was drunk

when they had to make up a cover story for the 'witch' it was so cute how Jihoo went over to her, twice ! to save her aha

it was sad to see tears go down Hyunjoong's face when he played the violin & then his curious face after seeing the limo driver made it better :] Seohyun's so nice ahg, then we have the ending scene of a mad Jihoo >< now i must wait for the next episode, i dont wanna read the other posts cuz they're like spoilers lol

Guest uknowlover2

i think i kinda know the end.....the leader of f4 married someone else..cuz there is a picture of a woman that is going to be engaed to him??

Guest misshakissh

i think i kinda know the end.....the leader of f4 married someone else..cuz there is a picture of a woman that is going to be engaed to him??

yes dont try to find out the ending. and PPL dont HINT THIS PERSON.. it'll ruin the drama for ppl that dont know the storyline.

Guest purpletoe

aaa.. the subbers on viikii.net are glad to help in the subbing.. but apparently, the uploader of the raw for episode 4 didn't set the segments so the subbers couldn't post their english sub.. -_-" i know.. waiting is madness.. but let's be patient ^_^

btw.. another user has uploaded the segmented 1st part on http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/5815/0/...e-4-part-1.html

so any koreans who speak english and have nothing to do, pls be a subber there hehee.. :) thank you..

Guest evelyn168

So far in this drama, I think the director, scriptwriters and stylists should really get a slap on the wrist... They said they're trying to change BOF to be different from japanese or Chinese versions, but I really don't see much... The stylists need to watch more fashion shows cause some of the clothes are just eyesore...

For me, the only person who I would say that's decent is Lee Minho but to me, he's still remains a shadow of the Chinese and Japanese actors... I really want to see him adding some of himself into his character...

Although I love HJ alot, I have to say he needs help with his acting. He's not as bad as Vic Chow, but not as good as the japanese version of Rui... To me, he's still HJ and not Rui yet... He might be trying too hard...

As for GHS, she's my least fav Makino. Her facial expressions are too over the top.

I feel so bad for the remainder F2 cause they're like statues. I hope they get better scenes, if not, I'll kill the scriptwriter and PD!!!

I'm just a big fan of the manga, so if you find me criticizing too much, IGNORE me.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^i wont spoil it for you (dont spoil it for yourself by watching the japanese or tw versions either. believe the krn version is living up to its expectations so if i were you, i wouldnt watch the other versions just to find out what happens though i do highly recommend you watch it after BOF ends) but dont worry its a happy ending :)

ok so is the krn version fitting both seasons of the japanese HYD into the 24 eppies? then gain, if i recall correctly neither of the HYD seasons were too long. o btw, was the HYD movie patterned after the manga or did the producers just make up the plotline?

does anyone have any yi jung/ga eul icons, lol? i think im seriously obsessed with this couple. and yes for a feisty ga eul!

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but could someone explain to me why Ji Hoo was so mad at Jandi because of the scene between her and Min Seo Hyun? I understand that it might not be Jandi's place to ask, but why was he so upset that she was 'begging'?

I think he was so angry with Jandi for begging Min Seo Hyun because - he's already told MSH how he feels and she still won't stay to be with him. She obviously doesn't care for him in the same way he cares for her. Ji Hoo really wants MSH to see him as a man. So when he finds Jandi begging

MSH to stay on his behalf it is embarrassing and makes him feel kinda pathetic... not like the man (with pride) that he wants her to see him as. Does that make sense? Like if you put your heart out to someone and they say no, then you find someone begging them for you, you feel like "no, get up, I'm not begging someone to return my feelings..."

....with the cloth around his head made him look like a ajumma getting ready to rob a grocery store ....

OMG, that was the best laugh I had today! I love all the little things that Jun Pyo does/puts up with for Jandi's sake, things that are so contary to his powerful elite image... it shows his vulnerability awwwww...

Guest `soliloquy

I would think that the korean version shouldn't divert too much from the storyline in the manga. So if you've read the manga, you'd pretty much know where that 'engagement-with-another-woman' scene fits in. I'm not comparing the manga from the adaptation, obviously, but they are using the manga as a guideline for their adaptation.

o btw, was the HYD movie patterned after the manga or did the producers just make up the plotline?

the HYD final was definitely not part of the manga. It was made up 8D

Guest ykidkwis

omgggggggg HELP SOMEBODY...i'm gonna cry :'( i tried to watch ep 3 with english subs on veoh but the download was SOOOO SLOW!!!!!! and then i tried looking on youtube and couldn't find it!....then i checked mysoju for the viiki vids but when i clicked english for the subtitles nothing ever came up!!!!! i need to watch!!!!! anybody here know where else to watch ep 3 with english subs?!?!?? THANKS A LOT!!!!!