[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest mintiful

i love leeminho's straight hair. makes him look so much younger and he looks so good in it.

and when the F3 walked down the hall with their uniforms and lollipop was so hot.. my fav. scene. <3

idk why but kimbum looked super cute at the airport scene.

o_O jandi's friend minji is a backstabber. i can't believe she would do something like that. i thought they were friends. she looks so sweet and innocent too.

the rating is so good. hope it gets higher and higher.

i hate the wait for next ep. why cant it be shown daily. lol.

thanks all subbers for the super fast release of subs. :)

looove this drama so far!! can't wait for next week :)

-is anyone else SOO SOSOSOSO CURIOUS about what JP did/wrote with the pen?!?!! ahhh i need to know! maybe later on she will see that he wrote something sweet and she can run to him and give him a big fat kiss!! hahhaha ok no more.

Guest misshakissh

ok so is the krn version fitting both seasons of the japanese HYD into the 24 eppies? then gain, if i recall correctly neither of the HYD seasons were too long. o btw, was the HYD movie patterned after the manga or did the producers just make up the plotline?

okay.. they are going by the MANGa STORYLINE. the manga has 35 volumes. not the timeline of how the japanese drama version aired theirs... i dont understand why you are trying to figure that out by comparing with how the japanese drama version of HYD set their episodes with the korean version. the korean version is making up their own episodes by following the manga book. no1s except the writer director and production team knows how the series will be set up to be able to air in drama form so lets just sit tight and wait. its not something great to worry about anyway.

yes and i agree about the eejung kaeul love story...... unlike the manga version i hope they end up together. :rolleyes:

Guest lidge_fan

pelle... I think we'll definitely know what he did with the pen later on

* to the kind souls who translate on viikii, thank you soooooooo much for your hard work!

arashi.vox is uploading ep 4 w/Eng subs to veoh now according to her blog http://arashi.vox.com/

YAYAYAYAYAY!

her veoh channel - http://www.veoh.com/users/ohmiyask

(fyi - last night ep 3 didn't show up for me til I turned off the family filter)

OMG!!! i've been waiting the whole freakin' day!!!!! this is awesome!!!!!................... but how do we thank her? i tried but we need to register...... which i'm too lazy to do.............. but i still wanna show my appreciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, to watch it on veoh. do we need to download veoh tv?

Pao

i think i kinda know the end.....the leader of f4 married someone else..cuz there is a picture of a woman that is going to be engaed to him??

yes dont try to find out the ending. and PPL dont HINT THIS PERSON.. it'll ruin the drama for ppl that dont know the storyline.

hahah this made me laugh. we'll see. i didnt read the manga but i watched hana yori dango.

Guest junkiluv

omg i loved ep. 3 i can't wait for the next episodes to come. Joon pyo and jandi are so cute together lol can't wait for their relationship to grow stronger

now time to watch ep. 4

Guest valley girl

okay.. they are going by the MANGa STORYLINE. the manga has 35 volumes. not the timeline of how the japanese drama version aired theirs... i dont understand why you are trying to figure that out by comparing with how the japanese drama version of HYD set their episodes with the korean version. the korean version is making up their own episodes by following the manga book. no1s except the writer director and production team knows how the series will be set up to be able to air in drama form so lets just sit tight and wait. its not something great to worry about anyway.

yeah i am agree with you this is korean version, VERSION ,

what ever they want to make.

Why people keep saying japanese ver better than this, taiwan version better than this

it's Korean VERSION ,

even the writer didn't complain..

This drama even haven't finished Yet

i don't want all version has same story

you mean You Playing in Drama musical,,

anyway about the cast who shadowed another Version, they look from comic right ??

so that why they look for character that looks like the cast

anyway have you seen manga's version or novel version same with the movie or live action

none!!!, even Great story like kite runner, da vinci codes , no country for old man, beautiful mind, Lord of the rings

Different version was made to make this story not boring

i know KHJ still lack but i am still waiting in next episode

Guest superjenny

OMGOODNESS THIS THREAD IS MOVING SO QUICKLY!

Haha. I only watched up to episode 2, because I promised myself I'd only watch it on Weekends D:<

Ugh. But the wait is killing me.

I'm happy the ratings are high!

Guest ykidkwis

OMG!!! i've been waiting the whole freakin' day!!!!! this is awesome!!!!!................... but how do we thank her? i tried but we need to register...... which i'm too lazy to do.............. but i still wanna show my appreciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pao

thats wut i wanna know too! do we have to DL it? it was being soooo slow...maybe it's my connection but i'm new to Veoh. Do we just download it and let it finish before we watch or is there someway to watch it as we DL it??? or some other way???

Guest gracefulmoonie

:lol:

me too I had a kim bum and ga eul symdrom

hahahaha

i wonder when will the story go for them

:)

I cross my finger that it would be a good story,,

i hope it turns out happy ending for them

i didn't read the manga

does anyone know what will happen between them at the manga?

Count me in too....they are so cute together. Anyways- it seems that he didn't like her very much from their first conversation.

I don't know what happened with them in the manga.

GO Yi Jung and Ga Eul :wub:

Count me in too....they are so cute together. Anyways- it seems that he didn't like her very much from their first conversation.

i know!!! *(>.<)* .... sometimes they're just standing in the back ground i i forget to pay attention to the subs, coz i just keep looking at kim-bum :sweatingbullets:

......... thanx for the info on veoh...... but i think i'll wait till she makes available todownload............. i've sufferend a week waiting for these apisodes. i think i can wait a few more hours?.... i think......

Pao

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

yes and i agree about the eejung kaeul love story...... unlike the manga version i hope they end up together. :rolleyes:

ive never read the manga so i have no idea what went on in there. i was implying the storyline. i know its up to the director to where he goes but since this version is so fast paced comparatively, i was just wondering if they were gonna fit everything from the manga into this korean version...

the other 2 had seasons and seeing how i know nothing bout the manga, i just wanted to get a general plot outline in comparison to the japanese version since that's the one im familiar with...

i wasnt trying to compare the versions.

which is a good thing! lol. that means yi jung will eventually fall for ga eul and hope that they do have a relationship.

i remember in one of the articles before it aired, it said yi jung and ga eul will have a "exciting relationship" or something along those lines

Guest ykidkwis

^ if you don't want to wait for Veoh to load and buffer dl the tv and you don't have to!!! :D

Edit: Geisha reply is to you, pages move so fast by the time I reply I was already on the next page! OMO

hi! :) i did DL the tv but i think maybe i jsut dunno how to use it??? any tip???

Pao

You have to download and install their "Web Player Beta" to be able to play the full episode. Then you can watch it streaming or download it.

Just go to ohmiyask's channel and click on one of her already uploaded episodes and click on Install Web Player Beta - right under the video.

Haha do it now if you want to watch it tonight!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I really liked the scene at the airport where JP confessed to JD, the music and everything worked really well in the scene imo

the boys were so cute in this episode 0_0 eg. strutting down the hallway in uniforms while sucking on lollipops lmaoo

I love Woobin but his character is so damn cheesy lol everything he does just makes me wince haha the "dancing" at the club was awful :lol:.. it was funny how all the girls were swooning over him though.

hi! :) i did DL the tv but i think maybe i jsut dunno how to use it??? any tip???

You need to click on the 'download options' and then click on download to web player, and wait for it to download to the web player, for my pc it takes at the slowest 10 minutes for the download to complete. Once it's downloaded click play.

edit: like someone mentioned above you need to install the web player beta first.