I still cant get over Hye sun's acting

exaggerating and really just annoying for my taste

like other typical k-dramas

but I like her and pyo together

this is actually the first time that I dont like Ji Hoo and Jandi together

it still feels like theirs lack of chem between those two and f4

but I guess we'll see

Guest dada.love.is

from the other two drama adaptations the character Ji Hoo, comes back from paris because (i dont know if its spoiler)

but in the taiwanese one he couldnt adapt to life in paris, that although they were happy and had a good time together for a while but Seo Hyun then became busy with her studies and law work so couldnt spend much time with Ji Hoo and as a result he was unhappy or something and realised his life didnt have a purpose so he came back!! im not sure if at that point Ji Hoo realises or whether he actually has feelings for jandi yet- with the korean version who knows?? but Ji Hoo becomes different when he comes back and acts different for a while anyway

im still not used to all the korean names for the characters hehe have to memorise 3 sets so confusing.

Guest xvampireknight

I just finished rewatching episode three with all subs. So cute.

Waiting for viikii to sub episode four.

I guess I'm going tohave to wait tomorrow.

xD although I spoiled it for myself by

looking at the pictures posted..

Guest buddhjie14

Jun Pyo is indeed adorable, i personally think he suits JD more. I just get the feelings that JD was never her true self when she's with Ji Hoo (in the manga and the two dramas version).

I got to say is the first time i don't like Rui, the character is just lacking in this version (love HJ but the boy has a long way to go, i still feel like screaming wherever he's on screen)

i have the same feeling too, in the taiwanese version i used to like Huaze Lei(Rui) for Shan Cai(Makino), but now in this one... and for me, that makes this one the best! hahaha, i really love the Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun tandem!

Finally saw the chinese subbed version of ep 4. I gotta say that I like Ga Eul in this version a lot better. She has spunk and their little conversation was actually quite cute.

Yi Jung wanted Ga Eul to convince Jan Di that her relationship with Jun Pyo would not work out because of their different social status. Ga Eul stuck up for her friend. It ends with Yi Jung telling WooBin that he doesn't like those type of girls (meaning Ga Eul and her personality), keke.

Guest Chianna

^The only thing that saved that scene was the look Soujiroh gets when he first notices her, somewhere between happiness and hyperventilating.

But after 6/7 years (?) it's way past time for J-Yuki to move on.

ETS-Panacea you rock, thank you.

About there not being a Kim Bum kiss scene...most of the drama hasn't even been written yet, I'm not giving up hope.

I think many people are wondering why Ji Hoo returned in the preview for next week's episode. In the manga, Rui (Ji Hoo) flew to Paris to be with Seo Hyun (Shizuka). However, Shizuka was busy studying and working to become a lawyer that she had no time for him. There were also rumors about her having a fiance. So i guess you can see he kinda gave up?? Bc when later everyone goes to Caledonia (the island) Rui told Makino (Jandi) that he could not protect and be with Shizuka. He doesnt like Makino yet, he just said to her at the island, 'why couldn't i have liked you first?" Hope that clears things up a bit. it might be different in the drama, but thats what happened in the manga

Guest misshakissh

i was wondering;

is this drama somewhat similar to hana yori dango or is it really similar?

... other than the part that she delivers laundry

i haven't watched it yet but im planning to soon, all the characters seem so cute

and LOL at the 240 other members reading this topic right now ;D

wow....... lol...

yes this is the drama version of the manga hana yori dango.

21.4%???!! its gotten higher which is good cuz i enjoyed the 4th episode..

junhee noona is coming up in episode 5 or 6.. i think it was in a article yesterday on naver.

hope it keeps up in the 20% ratings till the end. sang sang plus got 17% ratings with the BOF cast which aired right after the BOF episode 4. which is also prettty high.

since they do reairing episodes on sundays that mean the ratings can go higher for monday-tuesday for episode 5 and 6. hopefully.

I'm a fan of BOF, coz I have watched both the Taiwan and Japan versions.

I have been waiting for the Korean version which finally it's aired.

Another big reason why I'm interested in this drama is because of Kim HyunJoong.

HJ totally caught my attention because of him in the fake married couple varitey show [WGM].

I would like to share a bit of my personal thoughts about HJ in this drama.

I have watched HJ in BOF, honestly I must say HJ is pretty fresh in acting field and I really didn't have high expectation in his acting skill. HJ's appearance does fmatch the character described by the writer of the comic book but when it comes to some deep inside acting.....HJ needs to work a bit hard and fall more to the character. Any how, I will support HJ and hoping to see his improvment along the drama is airing.

On the other hand, I must ageed with some friends saying that the lead of BOF LEE MH is catching more and more viewers interest and attention, his acting skill is not bad and in some shoots, he reminds of the Taiwan F4-Jerry YAN. In some way they looked alike but MH's acting skill is much better. (Jerry's fans pls don't hit me coz I have no bias against Jerry, I like him too)

So HyunJoong keep up with the hard work. FIGHTING!!!

Guest buddhjie14

The rating for nationwide is 21.4 (4th) and for Seoul area is 21.6 (3rd)..

Wow, the rating gets higher and higher..

i hope it goes 25% next week! or even higher!

let's keep our drama to the top! haha

Guest buddhjie14

꽃보다 남자 OST (Revised for track no.2 and no.8). So sorry.

Quality: 192 Kbps

01.Paradise (flower boys OST Main theme) - T-Max

02.I'm stupid - SS501

03.Do you know - Someday

04.Stand By Me - SHINee

05.Lucky - Ashily

06.Starlight tears - Kim Yu Kyung

07.A little - Seo Jin Young

08.One More Time - tree bicycles

09.I Know (Saxophone Instrument) - Lee Jung Sik

10.Dance with me (Inst.)

11.Blue Flower (Inst.)

12.So sad (Inst.)

13.Opening Title (Paradise intro) - T-Max

Download Full: Sendspace or Mediafire

thanks to ciel_mania@LI for helping me out getting track no.8^^

-------------------

connection in KBS Able today is better than last week. At least I could watch like 75% of it. Looking at the preview, can't wait for next week episode.

And oh, love SS501 appearance in episode 4.

hi chiara, i really thank you for doing this, but can i ask a little more

(i know this is a little too much) can you make another one for the song Paradise and Do You Know

because both stops at 4:00 minutes and i think there's more of the song..

thanks in advance!

ETS-Panacea you rock, thank you.

About there not being a Kim Bum kiss scene...most of the drama hasn't even been written yet, I'm not giving up hope.

No problem! =)

Oooo...it would be awesome if there was a kiss scene between YJ/GE <33. Lets keep on hoping!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

i am a Yi Jung/Ga Eul worshipper too hehe soo cute i think Ga Eul could have a bigger part in this series!! i mean with the japanese and taiwan version the charcter dooest have that bigger impact on the series and not as much screen time- but in the korean version Ga Eul even gets to go on the holiday with F4 which doesnt happen in the other adaptations so i have big hopes that their story line will be more complete than the japanese and taiwanes one!! plus Ga Eul so cute and Yi Jung hehe he is adorably handsome- couldnt help but scream in delight when i saw their scenes in episode 4!!

nooooooooo im yi jung/ga eul soujirou/yuki number one fan! lol.

i was really pissed at the ending of HYD too but hopefully, the krn version realizes that the viewers love the two together.

plus, kim bum and the girl who plays ga eul are the youngins in the cast so some adorableeee puppy love right now.

and yes! im not giving up hope on the kiss scene. just cuz the japanese version mad me cuss like hell doesnt mean this one will

Guest chungmah.

Yes. LETS NOT GIVE UP HOPE LOL.

lol I hope this is a good thing but whenever I watch jp, I feel like punching him X__X

he's so into the role, and he's doing a great job

Guest huangsy

For those who cant wait till next Monday, watch the Sang Sang Plus program (Haruekorea link at Youtube)

Screencaps from that program.

2009011407260952094_074808_0.jpg

above talking about whether French kiss required during filming

20090114071857500e7_072809_0.jpg

20090114071408499e7_072812_0.jpg

20090114071104488e7_072113_0.jpg

20090114064645444e7_064910_0.jpg

20090114104247667e7_105617_0.jpg

1231901322.jpg

Guest kje_chocolate

uhhh

what does jihoo say at the end of the previews....when he comes back?

He is said that too early for Jun Pyo to state that Jandi is Jun Pyo's girlfriend... ^^