[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Wow, I would not have recognized her! Yeah, looking awkward after the makeover definitely makes sense for her character. But when Gu Jun Pyo dropped the plate when she walked in the party and all the over F4 guys had their mouths open... I guess I just didn't think she looked drop-the-plate gorgeous haha.

LOL, she looked drop-the-plate gorgeous to Jun Pyo only hehe, that's why he dropped the plate!!!

I TOTALLY LOST IN TRACK!!!

i've got test on 3 and i'm still searching at soompi. LOL

btw, can anyone give me the link for epi 3 and epi4 with subs. i couldn't find one even i searched all the page here( mayb i've missed the page) and how do you watch at arashi with subs??

thx in advance!!!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

Kim Bum and Kim So Eun First Meeting Excites Viewers

January 14, 2009 by coolsmurf

The first meeting between So Yi Jung (Kim Bum) and Chu Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) in KBS Boys Before Flowers has become an attraction for many viewers.

In Episode 4 of Boys Before Flowers, the relationship between So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul finally got started although it was a rather fiesty beginning for them. But for viewers, their first meeting left a deep impression on them.

So Yi Jung comes to look for Geum Jandi (Goo Hye Sun) at her workplace but meets her best friend, Chu Ga Eul instead. Although Ga Eul is at first bowled over by Yi Jung suave appearance, she starts ranting angrily at him instead, after thinking about all the suffering that Jandi had suffered under F4.

The birth of a new couple in Kim Bum and Kim So Eun has gotten a lot of good reaction from viewers after the broadcast. Viewers left comments expressing, “Kim Bum and Kim So Eun looks really cute as a couple, can’t wait to see what will happen”, “It’s somehow very captivating despite the fact that they were arguing when you look at them? They are simply too compatible.”

Viewers can expect to see more of the couple as it was said beforehand that the production team would be giving them more time to grow as a couple.

credit: coolsmurf

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/...ers/#more-12514

AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHA!!

more love for yi jung and ga eul. lol. i seriously CANNOT get over them. i hope the 2 of them can pair off as leads in the future sometime.

is there any site with a English sub on this drama? Thanks

veoh

arashi upload her video there

please just obey her rules if you wacth it or download it

can anyone tell me when will this drama broadcast at KBSworld?

it seems like this drama will take the worlds within slot

but in Korea it started january 5 and WW ended at dec 12th

so there is a gap between its airing

thanks so much

Guest justanordinarywriter

Kim Bum and Kim So Eun do look so well matched together! I have anticipated their scene together and it finally pays off! I love to see more interaction and I'm glad if the Korean Version will finally develop the story of these two characters.

back to Jandi and Jun Pyo, I love the scene where they are stuck together. I totally LOL-ed at Junpyo being wrapped up in blankets like that.... The story is getting better, the acting (for me at least) has gotten much better...

I'm so excited about episode 5 now! With Jihoo coming back and Junpyo kissing Jandi's forehead.... :D :D :D

P.S: Big Hug and Thanks To Arashi.Vox that upload the sub super fast!

LOL, she looked drop-the-plate gorgeous to Jun Pyo only hehe, that's why he dropped the plate!!!

Yeah, that makes it even cuter haha.

Gosh, I am going to be a zombie at work tomorrow.

I can see for the next few months I will get nothing done on Mon and Tue nights.

Boys Over Flower EP 03 Screencaps

EP 03 - (640 x 352)- JPEG - 554P - 17.96 MB

Teasers:

3195211724_d51884d26a_s.jpg3194368171_6f647a193c_s.jpg3194368191_a9bb432113_s.jpg3194368211_ef4904cb9c_s.jpg3194368225_80765c249d_s.jpg

Download HERE

Translation of preview for ep 5

Chinese to english translation: c_gunawan541

Korean to chinese translation: TSKS subbing team

JD's bro: F4!?

JD's dad: What's that?

JD's bro: Shinhwa's group successor, Goo Junpyo!

JD's dad: What!?

JP: Aish, you're so noisy!

JD: What are you doing?

Butcher: Your uniform and shoes and all the other thing you had..

We've prepared new ones for those.

JP: From now on, Geum Jandi from class 2-B

I officially announce that she's the girlfriend of me, Goo Junpyo.

JH: Objection!

F2: Jihoo?

JD: Where is this?

Guy: New coladenia

A wonderful resort that only we can have.

It belongs to Shinhwa group.

JD: Love, Love?

Sorry that this time, the translation came out a bit later because soompi was not working just now =p

There may be some grammar/pronounciation mistakes since my english is not perfect.

There also may have some misinterpretations because i translate it from chinese...

---Caroline

Guest Noel_Williams

Argh, it has to stop at the part where JP will rescue her from the mob! I was holding my breath for that part.

Is it me... when JP and JD was at the poolside, JP drowning, and the gang gathered around... why were they all just standing there without an ounce of urgency to get the EMT or some help? I'm sure they didn't realize JP was just faking it. That was pretty dumb. I would have been punching away the keys on my phone for paramedics.

I wonder what next week ratings will be! Can't wait for that number to keep soaring.

Guest Gi-Ma-Mi

i noticed that in ep. 4 jandi's hair magically grows and becomes short again lol.

in the beginning when shes at the airport her hair is about 2 in longer, then when hyunjoong shows up her hair is all short again haha

That's what I noticed to, it's been said that they did go back to do additional scenes after finished all the major ones, so I guess go hye sun didn't want to cut her hair again haha.

Guest hopesofgreen

Kim Bum and Kim So Eun First Meeting Excites Viewers

credit: coolsmurf

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/...ers/#more-12514

AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHA!!

more love for yi jung and ga eul. lol. i seriously CANNOT get over them. i hope the 2 of them can pair off as leads in the future sometime.

Omigosh! It seems like everyone is excited about them.

Yi-jung + Ga-eul FTW! They look so freaking cute together!

I'm excited to see JD and JP, but I'm even more excited to see Yi-jung and Ga-eul's development. This is mainly becuase I've always been disappointed about how things ended for Soujiro and Yuki in the manga and other versions. I'm looking forward to how this version handles them.

ahhhh!!!! i LOVE EPI 4 ;D it was seriously good hehehe man i thought there would be A WHOLE LOT of differences from the japanese hana yori dango but i guess not ;] they are quite similar <3 but yeah i can't wait till the BEAUTY CONTEST ;D omg i remember like it proves the mother wrong and what not xP but yeah just can't wait till that epi ;] but i love all the characters especially rui aka kim hyun joong ;]

I'm really confused here... so minji is the one that slipped and got ice cream on junpyo's shoes right?? and she is also the same girl that backstabbed Jandi?? But was minji and junpyo in a relationship beforehand? then how come in the first episode they acted like they've never met each other, but in this episode they seem to have history?

Guest babymarzy07

oh btw, does anyone have the subs to that SSP episode last night? or anyone gonna sub that?

it looked like fun. and KHJ was really funny.

Guest sillysweet101

its good to know i'm not the only one becoming obsessed about this drama. LOL

i'm suppose to be studying but cannot stay away...must watch first, studying after. :P

will pull an all nighter if i have to. hahaha

omg, its good so far but its getting better! again, i tried patiently to wait for the eng sub

to come out but the suspense was killing me so i ended up watching the raw version.

i don't know why that is because i've already seen the other versions but i still get excited

for this one.

thanks everyone for sharing all the caps, links, and such! its very much appreciated.

and the ratings going up!! woohoot! i hope it continues to do so every week. *crosses fingers*