[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

since this version is so fast paced comparatively, i was just wondering if they were gonna fit everything from the manga into this korean version...

i just wanted to get a general plot outline in comparison to the japanese version since that's the one im familiar with...

:) its been a long time since ive read the manga and decided to dig in my HYD files again to see if the korean version is really fast paced just like what everyone's saying. cuz IMO, it's just moving fairly following the manga. and so i was right. :lol: ep 3 and 4 just covered the 4th volume of the manga. so basically, its actually the manga who's moving fast.

the song that is currently stucked in my mind: Algoinnayo (알고있나요). It's soooo good. I think i fell in love with the song when Jandi and Ji Hoo dance with that song..... ^_^ and then it was played again when jun pyo and jandi were trapped inside the coffee shop. OMG! it's so good! ^_^

'Boys Over Flowers' Viewership Nearing 'East Of Eden'

According to the report by TNS Media (Korea), “Boys Before Flowers” aired on the 12th has successfully broke through the 20% mark, achieving a record nationwide TV ratings of 20.8% on just the third episode. The reigning champion of the timeslot, MBC’s “East of Eden”, registered 25.7% for yesterday’s airing, a 2.5% drop from last week’s broadcast.

“Boys Before Flowers” has been on the surge ever since its debut last week with rating achieving consecutive highs (14.3 -> 17.6 -> 20.8). It has only 4 commercials on its first episode but this number has multiplied to 8 on the next, which shows the erupting popularity of the drama.

Yesterday’s episode shows Min Seo Hyun (Han Chae Young) announcing her independence and her decision to leave Korea. Despite being upset about it, Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong) has no choice but to bid farewell to her. Before she leaves, she looks for Geum Jan Di (Goo Hye Sun) in the college. Jan Di who is secretly in love with Ji Hoo, then kneels down in front of Seo Hyun, begging her not to leave Ji Hoo. Jan Di is later reprimanded by Ji Hoo, who happens to eavesdrop their conversation, for being nosy in his own affair.

Going by the trend, “Boys Before Flowers” seems poised to replace “East of Eden” as the champion for the timeslot in the weeks to come, especially with “East of Eden” being hit by many negative news, including its plot going haywire and its MBC Drama Awards fiasco. Also following Lee Da Hae’s “voluntary” departure in episode 40, the number of viewers is likely to drop as well. Will “East of Eden” be able to defend its position against “Boys Before Flowers”?

credit: hanfever

hi! :) i did DL the tv but i think maybe i jsut dunno how to use it??? any tip???

You don't have to wait for it to be downloaded to watch it. You can still stream it while it's being downloaded.. veohtv is pretty convenient actually~~!

After you download an install veoh web browser, go to the video you want to watch. Beside the "rate it!" stars is the "Download options"-- click on that for it to pull down and it should give you the "Download to web player" icon. Click that and depending on your browser-- it'll usually ask you which application you want to launch (the answer is Veoh Web Player Beta^^). It should start downloading on after that...

Eeek. I hope i'm not confusing. But it's really simple actually. =)

I've yet to see ep4, but i can't help it w/ the spoilers :tears: .

I will reward myself tonight after being productive. :wacko:

EDIT.

This threaddd moves heckaaaa fast.

I'm already so slow at trying to help out w/ the veoh web browser. :P

Enjoy anyways. LOL

which is a good thing! lol. that means yi jung will eventually fall for ga eul and hope that they do have a relationship.

i remember in one of the articles before it aired, it said yi jung and ga eul will have a "exciting relationship" or something along those lines

oh really???

woah can't wait for this,,,

they're such a good couple

i do hope that yi jung will fall in love with her first

hahahaha

i just imagine what will yi jung do for her to have her heart!!!!

:rolleyes:

Guest ykidkwis

You need to click on the 'download options' and then click on download to web player, and wait for it to download to the web player, for my pc it takes at the slowest 10 minutes for the download to complete. Once it's downloaded click play.

edit: like someone mentioned above you need to install the web player beta first.

omg i don't see any of the buttons. i clicked download options but all i can do is download the ipod video!!! :( and right under the video box i don't see install webplayer beta like pho50 told me to do too! all i see is :

add to favorites

add to group

report a problem

send

i'm gonna die!

just finished episode 4 :D and it's my new fave episode :lol:

i'm probably gonna say that with each new episode, coz it just keeps on getting better :lol:

although i've seen HYD i'm still looking forward to the following episodes to see how they play out :)

JP + JD = <3

YJ + GE = <3

...love how YJ and WB were all gangster-ish when they set out to find the mystery guy :blush:

Guest lilcuteeguh

instruction on how to download VEOH BETA PLAYER to stream/download on VEOH.

1. simply click on the video that you want to watch/download.

2. under the video, there should be a button that said DOWNLOAD.

3. click download VEOH BETA PLAYER.

4. when download finishes, install the program.

5. if it doesn't work after installation, restart your computer.

6. go back to the video link and you should be able to watch it fine. you should also be able to download the video fine too.

hope that helps! by the way, is episode 4 english subtitle released? this thread jumps too fast.. hehe.. i can barely catch up!

Guest gglover

instruction on how to download VEOH BETA PLAYER to stream/download on VEOH.

1. simply click on the video that you want to watch/download.

2. under the video, there should be a button that said DOWNLOAD.

3. click download VEOH BETA PLAYER.

4. when download finishes, install the program.

5. if it doesn't work after installation, restart your computer.

6. go back to the video link and you should be able to watch it fine. you should also be able to download the video fine too.

hope that helps! by the way, is episode 4 english subtitle released? this thread jumps too fast.. hehe.. i can barely catch up!

sigh... This program doesn't work with mac!! I'm so frustrated.

Guest JESSCHOI

jeeeez, there's 270 people viewing this thread right now!

but episode 4 was crazy. 구준표 is damn hot, hahahaha.

and so is kim bum! his smile =)

i can't wait for episode 5 and 6!

omg i don't see any of the buttons. i clicked download options but all i can do is download the ipod video!!! :( and right under the video box i don't see install webplayer beta like pho50 told me to do too! all i see is :

add to favorites

add to group

report a problem

send

i'm gonna die!

Don't die yet! That just means you have already installed it. That's what shows up for me now that I have installed it. You should be able to watch the entire episode streaming. (others only get a 5 min preview) Do you see under Report Problems (and a little to the right) there is "Download Options"?

Guest lilcuteeguh

ykidkwis, do you see a message under the video that said, "you are currently viewing a (number of minutes) video.

perhaps, restarting might work.

Guest pallycute

hi chiara, i really thank you for doing this, but can i ask a little more

(i know this is a little too much) can you make another one for the song Paradise and Do You Know

because both stops at 4:00 minutes and i think there's more of the song..

thanks in advance!

it works for me, maybe you should try again in another time :)

Guest funky_frash

Somewhat random but I've never actually read manga HYD. I tried the other day but the art was really ........unattractive to me. I think this is the only time I can say that the real actors look better than their manga counterparts.

the manga was written over 10 years,

so the first few volume's art is REALLY ugly,

but it slowly gets better and better

try reading the last one shot and youll see what i mean xD

and i efffing love the manga's story line. The anime, JDrama, Meteor Garden and even this one doesnt do justice to it. So i think you should try to read it anwyays