[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest buddhjie14

HAHAH yeahhh I understand you... I have neverrr been so happy that it was Monday xDD

this drama makes up for school... HAHA

that goes for me too! haha... our nanny is a little irritated now because every morning i'm asking her what is the day, and after that i'll say, when will it be monday again?

haha..

i wish it's always monday!

T_______T

i never knew Jandi's friend was actually a backstabber :fury:

I watched ep. 4 on youtube this morning and Kim Bum with Jandi's friend was sooo cute, even though it was like only for a minute or two.

Kim Joon is so gangster here haha, he's like, using all these hand motions.

I found it funny when the plane just shot passed when JP said he likes Jandi... what a nice place to say "I like you" to someone
:lol:

Aww, JP straightened his hair for Jandi and was so excited too.

This drama is so like bam bam bam, voila haha

but that's a good thing, i don't like dramas that take the first 10 episodes for a guy to like a girl. (:

can you please tell me more about the fiance and how that ends? and thanks for the information above

The fiance eventually gives up on him, i didn't like her at first but she turns out to be quite nice.

HJ's character wasn't suppose to return that fast, right? I like him as a celebrity (love him in WGM) but sorry if i'm offending anyone, the boy can't act, he's very unnatural, even his smiles...

Guest ashley-x3

i was wondering;

is this drama somewhat similar to hana yori dango or is it really similar?

... other than the part that she delivers laundry

i haven't watched it yet but im planning to soon, all the characters seem so cute

and LOL at the 240 other members reading this topic right now ;D

Guest buddhjie14

i was wondering;

is this drama somewhat similar to hana yori dango or is it really similar?

... other than the part that she delivers laundry

i haven't watched it yet but im planning to soon, all the characters seem so cute

and LOL at the 240 other members reading this topic right now ;D

this is actually a version of Hana Yori Dango :rolleyes:

Guest starflower135

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but could someone explain to me why Ji Hoo was so mad at Jandi because of the scene between her and Min Seo Hyun? I understand that it might not be Jandi's place to ask, but why was he so upset that she was 'begging'?

Could someone tell me what Ji Hoo was doing when he came back with the passport and kissed Jandi on the forehead? Why did he do that and what was he saying?

I actually like Ji Hoo/Jandi better than Joon Pyo/Jandi, am I the only one? ^^''' I just feel like JP's so crude, and Ji Hoo would be much better suited for Jandi, since they like each other anyways XDDDD I can't wait to see more of the drama, BOF Hwaiting :D

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but could someone explain to me why Ji Hoo was so mad at Jandi because of the scene between her and Min Seo Hyun? I understand that it might not be Jandi's place to ask, but why was he so upset that she was 'begging'?

Could someone tell me what Ji Hoo was doing when he came back with the passport and kissed Jandi on the forehead? Why did he do that and what was he saying?

I actually like Ji Hoo/Jandi better than Joon Pyo/Jandi, am I the only one? ^^''' I just feel like JP's so crude, and Ji Hoo would be much better suited for Jandi, since they like each other anyways XDDDD I can't wait to see more of the drama, BOF Hwaiting :D

yea he was mad cause he was saying how she has no selfrespect and it's not her place to beg. I think he already has feelings for her so he's just mad that she got on the floor and begged ahah and in the airport he kisses her forehead and thanks her cause she's the one who made him realize he had to go after seohyun

i liked jihoo and jandi in first 2 episodes but junpyo converted me.

JUNPYO! and he acts way cuter.

he does a bunch of like, little things so cute !

Guest dada.love.is

i am a Yi Jung/Ga Eul worshipper too hehe soo cute i think Ga Eul could have a bigger part in this series!! i mean with the japanese and taiwan version the charcter dooest have that bigger impact on the series and not as much screen time- but in the korean version Ga Eul even gets to go on the holiday with F4 which doesnt happen in the other adaptations so i have big hopes that their story line will be more complete than the japanese and taiwanes one!! plus Ga Eul so cute and Yi Jung hehe he is adorably handsome- couldnt help but scream in delight when i saw their scenes in episode 4!!

the pace of the korean version is really past compared to the other adaptations but then it may feel like that only because we have two episodes a wekk where as with the other verisions i think they were out once a week so we had to wait longer!!

Guest starflower135

yea he was mad cause he was saying how she has no selfrespect and it's not her place to beg. I think he already has feelings for her so he's just mad that she got on the floor and begged ahah and in the airport he kisses her forehead and thanks her cause she's the one who made him realize he had to go after seohyun

i liked jihoo and jandi in first 2 episodes but junpyo converted me.

JUNPYO! and he acts way cuter.

he does a bunch of like, little things so cute !

Ah, thank you very much ^^ So Ji Hoo flew to Paris to go after Seo Hyun? Is that why he had the passport? He wasn't successful though, was he? Because I heard that episode 3 was the last episode Seo Hyun is going to appear in and she's not coming back....?

Jun Pyo is somewhat cute, but I still feel like Ji Hoo is a better match XDDD Maybe I'll change my mind after a few more episodes....

Guest buddhjie14

im now sure about this, but i think, he is mad at Jan Di because she doesn't want Jan Di to do such things because she has a little caring for Jan Di...

and not sure again, i think why Ji Hoo kissed Jan Di at the airport is because she was thanking Jan Di for encouraging him to follow his love(Seo Hyeon) to paris?(not sure if it was paris) and making him realize what he really needs to do and stop being jerk...

:)

Ah, thank you very much ^^ So Ji Hoo flew to Paris to go after Seo Hyun? Is that why he had the passport? He wasn't successful though, was he? Because I heard that episode 3 was the last episode Seo Hyun is going to appear in and she's not coming back....?

Jun Pyo is somewhat cute, but I still feel like Ji Hoo is a better match XDDD Maybe I'll change my mind after a few more episodes....

yea he went after her !

i have no idea cause i didnt watch other dramas/or read the comic book

but i think he came back cause he likes jandi not cause he was unsuccessful haha :)

i hope you'll get converted too

JUNPYO !

Guest chungmah.

i was surprised when kimbum said he doesnt have any kiss scenes in this drama

i thought him & jandi's friend were going to have one.

^ gah!? no way! NOOOO D:

I'm crushed.

finally watching episode 3 subbed...jp is so. evil RAWR.

the cpr part LOL

^ gah!? no way! NOOOO D:

I'm crushed.

finally watching episode 3 subbed...jp is so. evil RAWR.

the cpr part LOL

haha the cpr part (:

it was evil but from the audience's view it was cute HAH

but i guess if we're in that situation we'd be like WTF.

Guest kumiko_a

i was surprised when kimbum said he doesnt have any kiss scenes in this drama

i thought him & jandi's friend were going to have one.

and i really should get off soompi

As much as I would like to have a kissing scene bet YJ/GE, I'd be simply satisfied with them sharing a sincere hug. Or some hint that YJ feels the same way towards GE. (This must be one of my delusions but still.) Because honestly, I screamed in frustration when Soujiro(YJ) ran from Yuki(GE) during his book signing event in HYD final. i just hope this version does not go down that line. :tears:

(GRR. I should be sleeping too. 1:39 AM. OH NOES.)

Guest buddhjie14

haha the cpr part (:

it was evil but from the audience's view it was cute HAH

but i guess if we're in that situation we'd be like WTF.

i found it cute too! haha...

but considering Jan Di's situation, i might also get mad, imagine after saving him from drowning, that is what she got?

haha

and at that time, she doesn't like Joon Pyo at all!

Jun Pyo is indeed adorable, i personally think he suits JD more. I just get the feelings that JD was never her true self when she's with Ji Hoo (in the manga and the two dramas version).

I got to say is the first time i don't like Rui, the character is just lacking in this version (love HJ but the boy has a long way to go, i still feel like screaming wherever he's on screen)

Guest Bamidele

will you download the softsubs of WithS2?

if yes, then wait for the version that would be posted on the WIKI site and Download it after!

Oh, and the Moohan link is still being uploaded! ^^

I suggest you download both if you can!

Thanks for the help:)

As much as I would like to have a kissing scene bet YJ/GE, I'd be simply satisfied with them sharing a sincere hug. Or some hint that YJ feels the same way towards GE. (This must be one of my delusions but still.) Because honestly, I screamed in frustration when Soujiro(YJ) ran from Yuki(GE) during his book signing event in HYD final. i just hope this version does not go down that line. :tears:

(GRR. I should be sleeping too. 1:39 AM. OH NOES.)

haha!

i actually have no idea what you're talking about cause i didnt see the other versions/ read the manga

LOL ee they're so cute together.

Jun Pyo is indeed adorable, i personally think he suits JD more. I just get the feelings that JD was never her true self when she's with Ji Hoo (in the manga and the two dramas version).

I got to say is the first time i don't like Rui, the character is just lacking in this version (love HJ but the boy has a long way to go, i still feel like screaming wherever he's on screen)

i think HJ fits the character in a weird awkward way haha

i have a lot of respect for him cause he tries REALLY hard

from sangsangplus he was saying how he reads the like 100 times before haha