[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

yep, i think that must be reason why he abandon JiHoo. the plot of assasination was supposed to be for him.. there is one scene when he said he was sorry he took his mother away from him.. lol... i dunno if im having any sense in here..

btw, im new in this thread..i just finished watching the series and i just cant get enuf of it...hahaha

MiyuKanata09 and Einjhel, thank you for the answer. I thought the same thing too, but too bad in the drama they didn't explain it very well.

Just finished ep. 25, gahh.. I'll miss F4 for sure. It's such a pity, the drama had really bad editing job *sigh*...

But.. I love BOF though.. :)

twishia19, you can check it at www.d-addicts.com for the subtitles. Or download them at aja-aja.com

Guest HermioneHero

090617 Baek Ji young want to has scandal with Kim Jun

10283.jpg

The Korean Queen singer Baek ji young joined the Korea’s KBS2’s Entertainment game show ‘Invincible Baseball Team ‘ as the strongest Female Team Leader.

When the first time Baek ji young attend the game show, she ignored the well-known artiste Oh ji-ho and Marco, and showed interest in kim jun

According to Baek Ji young, she decided to join ‘Invincible Baseball Team” as Team Leader is because she wanna meet Kim jun in real person. And she also joke that she wish to has scandal with Kim jun

Facing Leader Baek’s show of affection, Kim Jun sang a song to accommodate Baek Ji Young’s role as Leader. Besides that, Lim Chang Jung and Han Min Gwan’s congratulations have also made the program even craze.

Credit: Baidu + tmaxlove.wordpress.com

Translated by phzblue

Pics update:

090520 Kim Joon and Gook Ji Yun Omphalos Photoshoot (Summer) Part 2

Guest Patootie

My friend told me that she heard that there WILL be a BOF 2. But I'm not believing her cos I've not read any news and no official stuff is out. I actually dont think I would want a season2 . Good things must come to an end.

But I definitely will remember BOF.

It was practically my life a few months ago. LOL

Guest hoistdacolors

MiyuKanata09 and Einjhel, thank you for the answer. I thought the same thing too, but too bad in the drama they didn't explain it very well.

I think it was explained perfectly well. During the funeral of the parents, the grandfather and his assistant were talking about how they had to cover the car crash up as an accident. It was a terrorist attack and if the president wanted to find the culprit, he would have to go into war. And he didn't want to drag the country into war.

So he felt guilty for basically protecting his country while letting his son and daughter-in-law died without any retribution. And furthermore, distancing himself from Jihoo was, in his view, the safest way to prevent future attacks on his grandson.

I think it was explained perfectly well. During the funeral of the parents, the grandfather and his assistant were talking about how they had to cover the car crash up as an accident. It was a terrorist attack and if the president wanted to find the culprit, he would have to go into war. And he didn't want to drag the country into war.

So he felt guilty for basically protecting his country while letting his son and daughter-in-law died without any retribution. And furthermore, distancing himself from Jihoo was, in his view, the safest way to prevent future attacks on his grandson.

Oh yes, I remembered him talking about 'political walfare' with his assistant after the funeral. But, I didn't remember him specifically explained about the reason why he distanced himself from Jihoo (I meant I don't think he ever explained it to Ji Hoo, or did he?). He just said he's sorry and his fault, that's all..

One more thing I felt after I watched BOF, I think JD and JP relationship are not that strong compare to JD and JH. It got to the point I think JD should've ended up with JH. Gahhh.. what was the writer thinking for making the JD and JP's relationship weaker than with JH?

Guest chinita

One more thing I felt after I watched BOF, I think JD and JP relationship are not that strong compare to JD and JH. It got to the point I think JD should've ended up with JH. Gahhh.. what was the writer thinking for making the JD and JP's relationship weaker than with JH?

When BOF was still showing in Korea, on its second part after ep12, there seemed to be a shift such that JH was given more and more exposure, and the storyline was getting confused as it seemed that JD was going to end up with JH, which was contrary to the manga. After the series ended, the scripwriter admitted that they really wanted a bigger role for JH. Perhaps you can go to the 1000th page here, and it would be contained thereabouts. That's why many were dissatisfied with the handling of the second part (e.g. giving too long exposure to the fiancee), and its ending (i.e. while it was a happy ending, JD was stiff in her reaction to JP when he proposed). There was a "hanging" feeling, that perhaps it ended that way to make way for a BOF part II, that there were many unanswered questions, etc. That's why many looked forward to BOF 5 years after, which was a disappointment as it was not really 5 years after the ending, but the time of the ending.

Go to page 1150 and read on . . . warning, that's a lot to read B)

Guest chicchic

My friend told me that she heard that there WILL be a BOF 2. But I'm not believing her cos I've not read any news and no official stuff is out. I actually dont think I would want a season2 . Good things must come to an end.

But I definitely will remember BOF.

It was practically my life a few months ago. LOL

hi there!! i don't think there will be another season of BOF.. As the producer mentioned that they won't be doing a sequel and instead they're going to do another korean drama. And also i read an article that GHS said as far as she knows there's no more BOF 2.

Really i love to have another season two of BOF .. F4 afterstory somehow help us to know what happen after 5 years.but sadly it's not enough!!How i wish a happy ending for jandi and jun pyo!! like getting married (like the HYD version)

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon – Today’s Boys Over Flowers 11 on M.Net Japan (2009-06-21) [windship].avi [78.7 MB]

Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon – Boys Over Flowers VCR on GTV 100% Entertainmant (2009-06-22) [Charisma501].avi [489.4 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest HermioneHero

090624 Kim Jun claims that participating in entertaining programs is stressful

0022190bbf560b3ec0c64d.jpg

The popular star Kim Jun’s perfect acts, singing, entertaining and musical career in “boys over flower” have been called the Korean’s Performance Group next generation of “Perfect Handsome Man”. The “Entertainment Super Star” who rose bit by bits in many of the entertaining show, admitted honestly that he was having a little of “Entertainment Phobia”, that only made his fans cold sweated.

Lately, being the main player of KBS popular show “Invincible Baseball Team”, Kim jun has accepted the interview of media. According to Kim Jun, he says there is very big difference between Acting in drama and attend in Entertainment show, he feel very stressful everytime he attend an entertainment show. “In drama, we just need to self prepare to act according the script given. But in entertainment show, we totally don’t know what will happen in it, many unpredictable things will happen in the filming process, and always need to act stupid to produce the humour scene”.

Besides, Kim Jun also claim that the sudden question that ask by the host is the hardest challenge he faced. He says, “although I tried hard on memorizing the contents prepared, but always has the unpredicted feelings and action when the question is ask in sudden, and makes myself don’t know what to do that time. I always feel stressful everytime filming the entertainment show, and felt powerless after the filming ends.”

Source: Mydaily

Translated by Hermione@tmaxlove.wordpress.com

Guest ml_87

each time thinking about the 2nd part of BOF, i have a sad feeling. the scriptwriter has made a really really big mistake when dragging the fiancee part and those improper JH-JD moments. i'm diappointed about her. she has ruined such a great work :(

Guest thaOlie

hi , sorry i was just wondering,. how come yesasia won't sell the BOF dvd anymore? i really wanted to buy it and they said it isnt availiable anymore. can anyone tell me why and if there is another way for me to purchase it?

Guest theredcava

altough is a lil' bit late......

but enjoy some of my killing time activities

the great f4

GreatF4.jpg

Gu Jun Pyo

GuJunPyo.jpg

Yu Jin Hoo

YunJiHo.jpg

So Yi Jeong

SoYiJeong3.jpg

and my prince song woo bin

SongWooBin.jpg

hope u like it, enjoy :)

Guest spring&candygirl

those f4 wallpapers are squeee worthy!!!^_^ i can look at them all day...especially junpyo! :D

Guest belle0529

Hi! im new here, but do u have the instrumental for starlight tears and one more time? i really love the instrumental version, but can't find it anywhere. do u happen to have these songs? please please, i really like the song!! can u send it to my email? ecstiu@yahoo.com, it would really be appreciated. thank u very much!!! ;)

^Oh! What cute icons saylan_çu, thank you for sharing!!^^

quynhn, i'm really loving the Woo Bin one.. he's definitely going to get a story. I just have this gut feeling, plus, it says so on his character description. :P Looking forward to it lots!!

So i've been a pretty big fan of some OST songs.. particularly:

-"별빛눈물" (Starlight Tears)-By: Kim Yu Kyung

-"One More Time"-By: Tree Bicycles

-"내 머리가 나빠서" (Because I'm Stupid)-By: SS501 (Triple S)

... but i've been very much into SS501's track over the others though, sorta. I really liked that acoustic version that was first played in ep4 by the guy who drugged Jan Di @ the club and I realized that it's the same acoustic score they used for ep12 . Ji Hoo "played" it right before he asked Jan Di to do him a favor (leading her to meet Joon Pyo outside and the necklace etc. happened^^).. Anyhow, i managed to get a 0:49 rip of the acoustic version if anyone's interested. =) And i'll also share the instrumental to the original song as well (i noticed it just started playing in the recent episodes, including ep12 when Ji Hoo comes to "put out the fire" :rolleyes: )^^ cute cute. I'm love this song and i seem to be liking every rendition of it that i come across :lol: ..*

>> "내 머리가 나빠서" (acoustic score)

>> "내 머리가 나빠서" (instrumental)

Enjoy! (maybe we can have a BOFers collaboration on this song or something.. haha. :sweatingbullets: JK :sweatingbullets: ..... No really. :mellow: )

EDIT.

siticantik3011, thanks a bunch for the photos!

I, too, stumble upon that question, xx|outsider|xx.. but i think this is where fate comes to play.. eek. >_<

Gee dreampryncezz, you need to post in this thread more. I totally love that answer~~ biology all of a sudden sounds prettier when you talk about it in the BOF sense! :lol: